Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Barnaby Co

A really useful app - has allowed us to spot issues and fixes for better user experience quickly. Would recommend.

Pix Gifts

Awesome App! Its not cheap if you run alot of traffic to your store but its free to try : )

Keratinbeauty

Very Helpful app! Now we can record the pach of customers in our site and see if they are having dificulties at some point to navigate at some point.! Really worth.

Wilson Street

Cool app, let you watch recordings of the people who browsed your site.

Mediderm

I was CONFUSED much more than my customers! what a nightmare to install this app! no matter what I did, it would not install.
DELETE.

Nkimode

If you don't know what your customer are doing on your site, you lost your sale. With lucky orange, we can now understand our customer to drive them lower to the sale funnel. Must have app!

Donaldsonfilters

Excellent tool to help understand how shoppers are using your site. It also helped me find a few issues with the design layout on mobile.

My Bed Covers

Very useful app. I can see where my customers hover and pause on my site. It allows me to be in their shoes.

General Soap Store

It works decently well, had a glitch and the tech staff helped me out after hours. There are a few place where it won't capture all the information but it does a pretty good job.

Designerfindwarehouse

Best app for shopify!!!! Highly recommended for anyone looking to run a shopify store. Easy to use, very self explanatory layout & design. All the tools you need to understand the traffic & popularity of your site. Real time feed on twitter showing you tweets made about your products.