Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

The Banger Store

Slowing down our site. After checking out PageSpeed Insights from Google, it shows that our top 3rd party app that is slowing down our site is Lucky Orange - 1,003 ms of a delay. They claim the app doesn't slow down your customer's experience, but this fact by Google says otherwise.

December 30, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology making minimal impact on the speed of your website while being able to provide you with the insights you need to propel your business forward.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and impacts your website. For context, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed:

Again, We truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

PinkCosmeticShop

gREAT APPLICATION TO . MAKE A STRONG FOUNDATION OF ANY BUSINESS.....
I just love the app... Totally recommended....Basically its WOW.....................

December 26, 2019

Hearing feedback like this from our customers makes us realize how important it is for us to keep working hard to make sure our customers have the best outcomes from using Lucky Orange. Our best wishes to you and your team!

HebeGadgets

It costs $10/month and they charge you $39/month, It works fine but they charge you more for no reason(I only have 1,000 visits per month), I do not recommend it to anyone.

December 25, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away as we do not even offer a $39 per month plan. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for Lucky Orange and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

Fashion Fantasi

I really love how it makes me replay how users browse my site. it's unprecedented.

I also love the email I received that explained all the statistics from my website and suggested ways i could make use of the findings.

December 26, 2019

Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one view helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. As we close out the year strong, we are so appreciative of working with awesome customers like you!

GlowBudz

Very good customer service. Any issues I've had have been resolved promptly. Their live users section is amazing where you can watch someone clicking and scrolling LIVE on your website. Also, you can see a history of every single visitors actions on your website as a video recording. Yes, you can see exactly where their finger was during scrolling and clicking. Definitely worth the $$$, especially to see where people leave your website or stop continuing to the next page.

December 26, 2019

We were happy to have been able to resolve your questions quickly and hear that Lucky Orange is delivering value to you. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time helps you address their needs quickly to prevent any barriers to conversion. Wishing you continued success in 2020!

Nuuo59

Customer service is incredibly helpful. The app is very user friendly and incredibly useful for any store.

December 18, 2019

It is truly our pleasure to help our customers achieve their business goals. Love to hear you are having a beneficial experience using Lucky Orange!

Cuddling Clouds

This is a really cool App. It helped us See the pain points our customers were having and fixing them. I'm surprised an app like this even exists.

December 17, 2019

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Thanks to great customers like you we do exist and are happy to help continue to drive your business forward!

Official Smart Buds

I wasn't expecting such a fast reply from Lucky orange as I emailed them to solve my problems since I couldn't add my tracking code to my store. To my surprise, they emailed me back within 5 minutes and the problem was then fixed. Awesome service and best customer observation app 5/5

December 13, 2019

Your success is extremely important and we are always happy to work with our customers quickly and efficiently. Don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to assist in any other way!

Starr Phoenix Studio

So far so good. Was having an issue with getting this set up, but the Lucky team was able to fix me up and gt going. Thanks Justin!

December 13, 2019

We want all of our customers to have a smooth on-boarding process with Lucky Orange and start seeing ROI as quickly as possible. Wishing you continued success!

NextGen Podz

Great app so far! Really helping in understanding our customers behaviour on our store at nextgenpodz.com

December 9, 2019

Discovering how your customers are interacting on your website can really make a difference in your ability to increase conversions. Love hearing from our customers on their experiences!