Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Robertowen

This app is awesome. The live view is a little spooky at first but you soon get used to it. The recordings feature has shone a light on how our shop is working and how the user journeys through the site.

Power Source Pro

A+++ Excellent - Amazing App ! This is so useful to track visitor's to our site and see what they looked at. The chat works great. The best app for helping conversions ever. LOVE it! :)

Luca Chiara

Overall easy to install, set up and use! I did find the information very helpful. Their customer service is good as I had a few questions and within a day they got back to me with the answers.

Greenhouse Store

The app is working great and the customer support is very helpful!

Hipgearshop Com

If I could give them a less than 1 star I would. Their support is crappy and the do not respond in a timely fashion. They give answers just to count that they answered but it is clear that they never read the issues you are having. This was giving me wrong dates and not showing sales. Try find a better way to track your customers. Not this app, not worth it

Coba Wallet

I love how you can see every users interactions in order to determine why they are dropping off, etc.

Crankset First

Man that's some next level creepness. I actually felt weird spying on my site's visitors, but it's incredibly well made and gives you all the info you could possibly imagine to get from an app. The only thing you could do to equal the level of detail this app provides is to stand behind the person visiting your site.. Enough said

Dealsfame

One of my favorite MUST USE SECRET WEAPON ! With this app, you are able to ''spy'' on your visitors and improve your site based on your visitor's behavior. It helps me to detect what I was missing out in my store.

I 'll encourage new or matured store owners to installed this app to find out more about how your visitors behave. This will definitely increase your SALES once you figured it out.

Stay Lean Tea

Does everything it says it will. great app

West Michigan Finishes

This is probably the best app in the Shopify app store. This allows you to drill down and really see what is going through your customers heads. It has analytics, live chat, polls, heatmaps, and so much more. This is an amazing app, thats about all I can say!