Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Vrkm

This one is a joke on my first day emailing me asking for money

Zoe And Eve

Love the app and the statistics it gives and the ability to be able to chat with customers.

Cloth Diaper Kids

Does what it says. They are adding new features all the time. Great support and easy to use interface.

Beautyliciously

This is an amazing app for understanding what your customers are doing when they visit the site. The heat-maps are really clear and track your visitors on their actual landing page, even on a mobile device.

Add on the ability to watch your visitors live and trigger a chat message with them, offering them help much like a sales assistant would do in a traditional store is a game-changer.

My only feature request is to add the ability to deal with chat requests via push notification to a mobile device, rather than having to be logged in via a browser. I understand this is coming soon as Lucky Orange are working on a mobile app.

Fantastic software, installed without having to do anything and works incredibly well for a low, low price. 5 stars!

Dining Room Armoires

Incredibly useful app. Lucky Orange lets you see all your visitor's movements and provides the most accurate business intelligence that will allow you to make decisions in the future. I'm not a technical person and I still have a lot to explore as far as this app's functions but I'm very happy with it. Great value for money too.

Bb Furniture

Fantastic app and unlike Google analytics, this is bang up-to-date. No delay of 8/9 minutes before giving data. Incredibly accurate and a must for anyone wanting to learn more about their visitor behaviour.

4salon

Great app! It's helped us to continually optimize our website for conversions.

Championshipringstore

Wow. I would also like to add, wow. A must have. Don't hesitate, this tool is the Shopify Visitor Behavioral App.

Blowout Boutique Ca

This is an excellent app, which gives us a great indication of where customers are coming from and what they are doing on our site. We are only in the trial stages since we just opened a couple of days ago, but already have learned so much. Definitely a keeper, for sure! - Alexandria, www.BlowoutBoutique.ca

Wholesalehomeimp

The live recordings are pretty cool but the Heatmaps never seem to work for me. Spoke to support and they were pretty helpful and are currently looking into the issue. The issue seems to be a template compatibility issue.