Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

Quickly grow sales using recordings, heat maps & live chat

Oakville Driving School

A must have App for anyone looking get detailed analytics on customer behaviour on their store. Being able to view in real-time how visitors are interacting with your site is a super awesome feature within lucky orange!

Penny's Choice

A good app for us most times, but it is pretty glitchy. We set things up and the settings do not stick. It is useful/helpful information and we will keep it!

Thanks!
Matt Ruggiero
www.pennyschoice.com

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

This app is helpful. Now I able to see the traffic of my site. Thank you.

Veeshack.com | Online Shop for Women

This is amazing i am going to try it now...From the looks of it its amazing really helpfull.

CheapTanningLotions.ca

AH-MAZING! I installed this app about three weeks ago, and it has already helped me to save over $300 in sales (which clearly paid for the $10). The fact that it can record what my customers are doing has helped me understand their problems and allowed me to fix it when they either contact me, or when I see a sale lost. So far by watching the videos, I've changed several things on my site that I didn't even know was an issue because on my screen it always displays fine. In short you will NOT regret spending the small amount of money for this incredible app. Please you get to feel like God watching your customers lives on your site :-)

My Wedding Decor

I used Lucky Orange on my previous website which was not a Shopify site. It is extraordinarily helpful to see where customers are in real time and to jump in if they need help. The live chat service definitely made me quite a few sales. Don't hesitate to add it!

Robert Mason Co.

I really love this app, watching the customers shop has been extremely helpful. I was paying more for a different app that was just a heat map, you get so much more with Lucky Orange. Customer service is amazing too!

Designs By Dees Hands 2

I still have a lot to learn on how to utilize all of the features. Although I feel like I am "Big Brother" I enjoy seeing exactly where people are going on my website.

UPDATE:

Like other visitors have stated this app has a lot of bugs. It works sometimes and then it will stop working out of the blue. The recordings can take awhile to come through if at all sometimes.

Carvacious

Lucky Orange is an amazing tool. It helped me identify where my customers were clicking and where they were getting stuck in the conversion funnel process. The live recordings of users' actions are invaluable. Thank you Lucky Orange!

Jean's Home and Family Store

I must say being in Australia I have found the online help to be pathetic due to time zone related issues.
However Lucky Orange has saved me in that I am new to this game and still trying to figure things out.
Through information on recordings I have been able to identify issues that otherwise would not have been eg broken links when I updated my site.
I have also identified a trend of people jumping to one collection of my site and never appearing interested in buying from this collection - this enabled me to do detective work in a different area which has resolved significant issues with my online advertising - so Hopefully Lucky Orange will be paid for within a few months of this error being resolved!