Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

PalmNUTZ

I probably signed up to this app too early ... it definately does what it says, and it's pretty cool and was really quite good to see where customers were leaving my store. Alas! my shop is not making any sales so I've decided to remove this and sign up when customers start pouring in...

July 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

SlayThyName

Been using it for a little while and it's pretty great! Still need to learn to harness all of its features.

July 20, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Happy tracking!

AjjiVision Creations

This app gives me the inspiration to not give up on my business. I get to see that there are people that are spending a lot of time on my website, meaning that some people are enjoying our products! That feels good. But I need to keep putting the work in to make it a better experience for them. I can see first hand how people are navigating the site because of the what this app offers. I'm only getting started but I'm seeing the potential in consistently using this app. I get insights from it that I just won't get in any other way. Plus I haven't even started using the chat feature. Looking forward to that!

July 20, 2020

Accessing what your visitors and customers do on your Shopify store is so rewarding! Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you make it easier for your visitors and grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions once you have had a chance to explore more of what Lucky Orange has to offer, such as live chat. We’re here to help! Happy tracking!

AMY ONYX

I love Lucky Orange. It's super advanced and helpful. I plan on using it for a long time.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We love to hear that Lucky Orange love and how being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your store. We plan on being around for a long time, and our team is always here if you have any questions. Thanks again for spreading the Lucky Orange love!

Camp Home Canada

Lucky Orange provides us with the data we need to understand our visitors and to improve our website conversions!

July 14, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Klaro Beauty

This app is the best. It definitely helped me fix the broken parts of my funnel. Even the free plan is suitable for starters. Recommended!!

July 14, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk again saying, “this app is the best!” Love to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to find the broken areas of your funnel - that is so instrumental in helping grow conversions! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for this review, and happy tracking!

Opera Beauty

Have been using Lucky Orange for two monthes now, great app! Keeps all data neat and gives great insight!

July 14, 2020

For all the visual learners out there, Lucky Orange is a great solution to bring your most important website analytics together in a consumable way. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Purdie Photography Designs

I love this app. It's cool being able to watch live recordings of what your customers did on your site. It helps you to see what they looked at and where they left. I saw a customer on my site, bail out at shipping time as she didn't want to pay a small amount for shipping. This information is interesting and helped me have confidence in my actual products plus I redesigned my navigation menu as I could see people were getting lost and stuck. It's cool when you leave it open on your desktop computer and you hear a doorbell sound that someone is on your shop looking around. That's really fun. Love using this app.

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There really is nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

P.S. We love the doorbell sound too!

In Style Corner

Great App! It has helped us a lot to understand what is happening in our new website. Thank you Guys!

July 14, 2020

We’re glad you’ve been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to make a positive impact across your website and business. Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange has helped you grow your business. Thank you for this glowing review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Circle and Luck Company

I am very happy with this company! I have used them before with other stores & they always help me figure out what is wrong with my website early on.

July 14, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Bradley with Lucky Orange