Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Spiritual Life Style

The app is a good tool to see a lot of small problems inside your shop BUT - It's good when it's working!
The app is not working well yet.
To many times the app is just stop tracking my customers and it's very frustration.

Ourthaicurry

I have been using this app for almost a year now so I think I'm well qualified to comment on it. Of all the apps I have used, this is the one I would hate to be without. I have changed so much on my website simply because I can watch how people navigate it; it enables me to see it from the customers viewpoint. I have picked up countless flaws that I would never have even known were there. I can introduce changes and watch how they work out, cut them out if they don't. Can't talk about customer support as never needed it. Not saying it's perfect, not saying it's picked up every transaction but that is not what I was looking for. To be honest once you have got used to the initial amazement of watching customers navigate your site it can become a chore;however, you learn to pick out the ones you need to look out for and that is where the diamonds are.You can filter the behaviour patterns to see what you are looking at. Build heatmaps, you'll be surprised how the layout you thought was perfect is not how your customers use the site: then change your site.
Disclaimer. As far as I can recall I've never been asked to give a review. I won't get any money off for this one :-) I'm doing it not only to help the developer but to help shop owners trying to develop their sites.

Robertowen

This app is awesome. The live view is a little spooky at first but you soon get used to it. The recordings feature has shone a light on how our shop is working and how the user journeys through the site.

Power Source Pro

A+++ Excellent - Amazing App ! This is so useful to track visitor's to our site and see what they looked at. The chat works great. The best app for helping conversions ever. LOVE it! :)

Luca Chiara

Overall easy to install, set up and use! I did find the information very helpful. Their customer service is good as I had a few questions and within a day they got back to me with the answers.

Greenhouse Store

The app is working great and the customer support is very helpful!

Hipgearshop Com

If I could give them a less than 1 star I would. Their support is crappy and the do not respond in a timely fashion. They give answers just to count that they answered but it is clear that they never read the issues you are having. This was giving me wrong dates and not showing sales. Try find a better way to track your customers. Not this app, not worth it

Coba Wallet

I love how you can see every users interactions in order to determine why they are dropping off, etc.

Crankset First

Man that's some next level creepness. I actually felt weird spying on my site's visitors, but it's incredibly well made and gives you all the info you could possibly imagine to get from an app. The only thing you could do to equal the level of detail this app provides is to stand behind the person visiting your site.. Enough said

Dealsfame

One of my favorite MUST USE SECRET WEAPON ! With this app, you are able to ''spy'' on your visitors and improve your site based on your visitor's behavior. It helps me to detect what I was missing out in my store.

I 'll encourage new or matured store owners to installed this app to find out more about how your visitors behave. This will definitely increase your SALES once you figured it out.