Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

by Lucky Orange LLC

Easily see why people abandon carts to instantly grow sales!

Pride Palace

I use this app to track all of my web traffic on my site and it's been instrumental in improving my conversion rate. With the screen recording feature that allows me to watch how my visitors interact with my site, I'm easily able to diagnose any issues and find out where they fall out of the funnel. The pricing is extremely competitive and it's jam-packed with features. My favorite, besides the screen recording, is the click heatmap that shows you where your visitors are clicking on your site and allows you to see what parts of your site are doing the best job catching people's attention.

August 30, 2019

We are so glad that you are getting strong value from the session recordings and heatmaps features in Lucky Orange! Be sure to check out our Live Chat as well which lets you engage with your visitors in real-time to address any potential roadblocks.

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

Dark Roses

Update**

Bradly reached out to me today as there was some issues with trying to connect to me abroad which has now been resolved and the app is really amazing! it's literally an online CCTV so you can see what the customers are doing on your store and you can even talk to the customer live on the webpage!

August 29, 2019

We are happy to help and glad Lucky Orange is helping you gain insights into your customers behavior!

Cheers- Bradley at Lucky Orange

dogaccessories.pet

Lucky Orange is the app that helped me figure out what were the things that confused my site's visitors and what changes or improvements I needed to make, or new things to test, based on these conclusions. With the help of this app, I could clearly see what I needed to alter to give my visitors an easy and pleasant experience. You can also use the polls feature to show your visitors you care about them and thus get their feedback, which in the end will prove to be really beneficial for your store. The Live Chat feature is powerful too, as you can instantly solve your visitors' problems right then and there, and avoid/minimize the cart abandonment possibility. One of my wisest choices in terms of apps selection for sure. Their team was also ready to answer my questions and helped me out big time! (Thank you, guys!) Highly recommended!

DiyosWorld

Excellent app. I use it all the time to see sight visit and if my customers facing any issues with navigation. The app shows exactly what my customer doing and gives great insight. Highly recommended.

Find me a dress

they are great, helpful and I could understand customers behavior more easly with this app.
----------------------------

DelightMyhomes

This app is awesome, every eCommerce business needs this app, I got boosted my revenue 15-20% Higher, you can check what mistakes you did and then rectify on those mistakes we are putting money on the table without knowing why a customer left the site, this app helps me a lot more to grow up.

MurphyBedDepot

I use this app to get a handle on how well our website works for our browsing potential customers. I really like how it allows me to watch recordings and therefore troubleshoot problem areas. The tags are a great help in this area, too. I'm still learning the best use of this app but look forward to more and more revenue as the months go on.

The Drowsy Chaperone

I've been using Lucky Orange on every one of my sites for years and I can't put into words how much it does for our businesses. It makes it simple to see why your visitors aren't converting and gives you the chance to fix those issues so you don't spend a ton on traffic without results. The customer service has been great and they're constantly working to make things better. Like I said we've been using them for all our businesses and will continue to do so in the future.

Oorja Nutrition

I use Lucky Orange for chat, live view of visitors, recordings and analytics. Tons of customization features available and intuitive to use. Their dashboard feature is super rich including some great funnel metrics that I haven't seen in most competing products. Customer support has been valuable. They also include personal one on one onboarding that I have rarely seen with other Shopify vendors. Overall, a total winner in my book. I am keeping them :-)

elthecookglobal.com

very useful app for understanding customer thought process on the site. totally recommend it for new sites as well as established businesses.