Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

Quickly grow sales using recordings, heat maps & live chat

Malindo

Application that helps me analyze the behavior of Internet users and correct the ergonomics of the website

July 9, 2020

Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you make it easier for your visitors and grow your business. Accessing what your clients do on your website is so rewarding! We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

Longmire Clothing Company

Great app! Good features that help me learn exactly what customers are doing on my store. There is even a live view, which is my personal favorite!

July 9, 2020

Love to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here if you need anything else!

iGetSimple Store

More than just an app, they're partners you can work with, and that's worth a lot more. I recommend Lucky Orange with my eyes closed!

July 8, 2020

We’re honored to partner with Shopify merchants like you! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is essential as you grow your conversions. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you. Thank you for your review!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Densal

The app itself is kind of bad poor work, but after no more pay rate it will have to fly every 2-3 days... Not like

July 13, 2020

Please accept our apologies for your frustrations. Our team would like to better understand your experience and how we could improve it. We’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you but haven’t been able to get in touch. Please send an email to support@luckyorange.com or call +1-913-735-9032. We want to make this right! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Beauty by T.Marie

I’m still trying to get use to the app, but so far, i love that I’m able to watch what my customers are doing.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your five-star review! We’re happy you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Boring Wish Co.

Great customer service & I love how easy it is to track what people are doing on your store!! Would 100% recommend Lucky Orange.

July 8, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your store. I’ve shared your glowing review with our support team - hearing feedback like this makes us realize how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance!

mingokitchen

Just amazing! it helps a lot to analyse the audience behaviour. Thanks Lucky orange app and their customers support team is just awesome

July 8, 2020

We strive to make sure all our customers walk away saying, “just amazing!” Being able to see and understand your customers’ online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in any way. Happy tracking!

VANACCI 公式オンラインストア

導入必須の神アプリです。
レコーディング機能、リアルタイム分析、ヒートマップ機能が付いて月額10ドルから利用できるアプリを他に見たことがありません。
強いて言えばPV数によってプランが変わるのでアクセス数が多いストアは料金が上がりますが、採算が合わないということはないでしょう。
分析するための専門スタッフまたは外部パートナーがいればなお良いと思います。頻繁に利用しています。

July 1, 2020

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your website can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

ありがとう - Bradley from Lucky Orange

TAYST COFFEE ROASTER

seems to suit our needs to far. We are taking it one extra step to record the users email address. This will help us determine site issues/ user error.

July 1, 2020

We’re so glad that Lucky Orange has been able to provide you with the visitor behavior insights you need! If you need any help passing in email addresses into your Lucky Orange account, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team by emailing support@luckyorange.com. Thank you for your review!

ConnexLinx.com

this is the best app to see whats going on in your store what your customers are doing so you know what you can make better in order to increase conversions

June 30, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk away saying, “This is the best app!” Love to hear how you’ve been able to use Lucky Orange to make such an impact on your website and conversion rate. It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you, and we wish you nothing but the best! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist you further.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange