Anmeldelser (1.196)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. november 2022

Just downloaded this app yesterday and what an amazing experience. Very user friendly. Highly recommend.

Elixir Shots
Cirka 15 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 4. november 2022

We always love to hear that using Lucky Orange has been an "amazing experience"! Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation. We're always here if you need anything!

24. maj 2022

This is great app. Very useful, and provide crucial analytics and website visitor patterns so we can know how to adjust our website. Great idea!

Adore the Decor
Cirka 13 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 25. maj 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks again for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan D from Lucky Orange

24. december 2021

I download this app yesterday everything was goo until for some reason the chat bar that appear on the product home page just disappear. i just delete it to redownload again, finger cross it work this time, else i will have to get another app

SmartHomepluses
Cirka 11 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 28. december 2021

Thanks for reaching out with a review. We want to help you resolve the issue you're experiencing and have emailed you a few times since seeing your review to resolve it. If you can reply back to the email we'll help figure out what's going on and get everything back on track for you. You can respond to my most recent email to you or we can connect via WhatsApp, Google Meets or Zoom if one of those is more convenient for you. I'll be on the look out for a message back from you.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services at Lucky Orange

9. juni 2020

It's a really powerful app with a lot of necessary functionalities, It literally helped me double my conversion rate. Very Recommended !!!

Curious Taste
Cirka 6 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 11. juni 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk again saying, “this is a really powerful app!” Love to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to double your conversion rate - WOW! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for this review and happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Redigeret 13. maj 2020

Can not open this app, tries many times and unsuccessful.

C-like Gifts
Kina
Cirka 6 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 27. maj 2020

I’m sorry for the frustration. After connecting with you earlier this month, I’m glad we were able to figure out what was preventing Lucky Orange from loading and hope you have since had a chance to resolve that issue. Please reach back out through email or FB messenger to continue our discussion if the issue still persists. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

1. juni 2020

Ever since I downloaded and then uninstalled this app. Google Ads thinks it added malware to my site

Venice Design
Cirka 4 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 13. juli 2020

We are very sorry for this experience - it is certainly not the experience we want you to have! This is the first time we’ve heard of Lucky Orange being considered malware, and we want to better understand what could be causing Google Ads’ message. Our team has reached out to you multiple times to assist you and better understand what happened, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone +1-913-735-9032 or email support@luckyorange.com so that we can investigate your issues further.

2. februar 2023

Jordan was really GREAT! One of the highlights of the meeting is that he helped me connect Lucky Orange through my shopify account. Also, he was very knowledgeable about the product and showed me how beneficial it would be to my business.

dazitgifs
Cirka 4 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 3. februar 2023

Thank you so much for the five-star review! I'll pass along your words to Jordan. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with. Happy tracking!

26. juni 2016

I was CONFUSED much more than my customers! what a nightmare to install this app! no matter what I did, it would not install.
DELETE.

Mediderm
Cirka 3 timer bruger appen
18. marts 2019

Very Nice App ,,,.........................................................................................................................

Need Infinity
Indien
Cirka 3 timer bruger appen
Redigeret 11. januar 2023

Good app to review analytics, it's a necessity with e commerce these days. If your on the fence, there's no risk, lucky orange provides a free trial and the results that make you want to keep using their software.

Velour LA
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 9. januar 2023

Thank you for the review and your feedback! We agree, if you own an e-commerce business, analyzing how visitors navigate your site is a must. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!