Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. januar 2024

Lucky Orange Heat Map has given us the ability to see where people are executing on our site. We also bet the ability to see where people are dropping off. With this information we can change to adapt to users.

16BLKS
3 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 31. januar 2024

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

11. februar 2024

This is by far the greatest tracking/heatmap/replay/analytics app that I have ever seen. I can't imagine doing e-commerce without this incredibly valuable tool, because it let's me see what my customers are experiencing in my web store, and I can quickly identify and fix errors, and improve customer experience.

Elly's Deco
Tyrkiet
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 13. februar 2024

Thank you for such kind works! We love to hear when our users call Lucky Orange the "greatest tracking/heatmap/replay/analytics app" that they've ever seen! It's amazing how much easier it is to improve your Shopify store when you can see exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience. Thank you for your review and allowing us to be a part of your website's journey! We're here if you need anything!

7. april 2024

Very good and important app for ecommerce. Also support is great, even on sunday! :)

Unikatko.com
Slovenien
2 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 9. april 2024

We love to impress our users with our technology and support, even on the weekends. Visitor behavior is critical to improving a website, and we know that the insights you can gain from seeing where they click or move is truly invaluable. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

7. maj 2024

This App is very good, I can easily track visitors. And this is very helpful to find if there's any bugs or issue while customer visits the site

Rarestic: Rare meets Fantastic!
10 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 8. maj 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

21. februar 2024

Big fan of Lucky Orange. As a non-tech person, I appreciate how simple it is to understand post click behavior.

Fifth & Fido
6 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 23. februar 2024

Our founders have always said that you shouldn't need a PhD in Analytics to understand how to improve your website. We designed Lucky Orange to be easy to use, regardless of whether you are an experienced engineer or a new Shopify merchant with no technical background. Thrilled to see that you've been able to dive right into visitor behavior to find ways to improve your website. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

3. april 2024

Jordan was excellent in guiding me through Lucky Orange features. We are confident they can help us improve our sales and overall website experience.

il Buco Vita
7 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 8. april 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our onboarding and technology. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

15. april 2024

Amazing support!
Started testing the app yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.
It's awesome to be able to talk to the costumers and watch what they are doing in the page live! That definetely helps a looot!
I strongly recommend you give it a try!

Cheap Monopoly Stickers
Brasilien
8 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 17. april 2024

Thanks for your review! Seeing what customers do is one thing, but engaging with them while they're on your website is another. Love that Lucky Orange has been just what your store needs. Thanks again, and we're here if you need anything. Happy tracking!

11. marts 2024

An application that makes it very easy to make changes to the website at the beginning of its operation. You can check how to find the page on individual outputs and how to gain access to its users. Very practical and ready later :)

Cloud Slippers
Polen
6 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 14. marts 2024

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are ecstatic to hear that you are finding that our interface is so user-friendly and provides significant value to your website. Nothing we enjoy more than hearing a story about studying visitor behavior on your website that leads to discovery of pain points on your site and allowing you to make immediate changes. Here’s to a more successful user journey for future visitors to your website!

Cheers – Emilia from Lucky Orange

26. februar 2024

I have been using the app for the two week trial period and I am not overly impressed. The recordings are very choppy. Also not very user friendly in my opinion. I do like that it is showing my visitors, but sometimes I am not sure if they are organic visits or what because the are often not even long enough to trigger a recording. I will try for another two weeks and see if I can figure it out.

The Salt Cellar Online
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 28. februar 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We’re glad that you’ve been able to see what people are doing on your website, and we’d like to offer you a personalized walk-through tour of our app with one of our experts. This complimentary 15-minute tour will take you through our 20+ features and demonstrate how to maximize the benefits of Lucky Orange. I’ll make sure to address your recording issues and highlight where you can find the source of your traffic. We strive to make visitor behavior easy to access and understand through features such as optimizable segments. These are pre-loaded and ready for you to identify segments of visitors including frustrated or confused visitors.

We know your schedule is busy, so we have made it convenient for you to choose a time that works best for you. Please respond to my previous email to schedule your tour or use this link: https://calendly.com/esmith1214/15min. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I’ll watch my inbox for your email.

Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

13. maj 2024

Lucky Orange is such a hidden gem! We had an onboarding call with Justin Tomlinson who showed us all the features of the app and I'm blown away! I'm especially impressed by the heatmap feature and the recordings as I know it'll help us find areas of improvement. Justin was very patient and answered all our questions.

Dewy Hours
5 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 17. maj 2024

Thanks for leaving us a review! It's great to hear Lucky Orange referred to as a "hidden gem." We love that Lucky Orange helps you unlock the magic of visitor behavior and provides the insights you need to grow your business and Shopify store. Heatmaps and session recordings are our favorites too! :-) I'm always happy to answer any and all of your questions, and we're only an email away if you need anything else. Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange