Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. april 2023

l'application fonctionnait jusqu'au jour j'ai payer un abonnement, du jour ou lendemain l'application ne fonctionne plus et je n'ai pas réussi à contacter le service client !

KDEZO
Frankrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 18 dage
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 1. maj 2023

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. Did you contact support@luckyorange.com? We haven’t been able to find any emails to our support desk from your email address. To get the ball rolling on resolving this issue, please respond to the email I sent to you shortly after you left this review. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

10. april 2023

The app is an absolute rip-off, it doesn't let you see your past visitors when you run out of viewer credit and forces you to upgrade to even see your old data... very disappointing

Brewy
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 21 dage
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 10. april 2023

You should still see data for visitors you’ve already tracked without having to upgrade as long as it is within your plan’s data retention window, which is 30 days for the plan you’ve selected. If you’re not seeing that data, please check to make sure you haven’t uninstalled our app (which makes it unable for you to access your data) and that you’re not searching for data that is beyond your 30-day retention window.

We’ve reached out to you to help you with this issue. If you’re still having issues accessing your data after checking the above steps, just respond back to one of our messages and we’d be happy to help you out.

Bradley from Lucky Orange

3. marts 2023

uma tristeza.. segui o passo a passo e diz que o iframe está bloqueando o acesso do app.. só que ele está instalado

Oriula
Brasilien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 27 dage
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 8. marts 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Here is a link to our iframe guide for Shopify merchants: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/287-the-iframe-guide-for-shopify-merchants
We have tried to get in contact with you to get to the bottom of this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com.

28. januar 2023

Hi,

Faced problems installing it.
When installed this does not work well. Heatmap does not show up.

Waiting now for 10 days after my third ticket asking for support. Their answer is as follow:

Ceri replied Jan 18, 2:31pm
Hi there,

This is C***, developer at Lucky Orange.

I apologize you are running into issues with our software. I am reaching out to let you know we have been brought up to speed on this ticket and will be in touch as soon as possible with more information. We appreciate your patience and have a great day!

Thanks,
C***

Very poor support, waist of time and money.

islamitischekleding.nl
Holland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 måneder
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 30. januar 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time it’s taking to resolve this issue. I’m glad you and I were able to connect and I’ll continue to provide you with updates as we work toward a resolution.

19. januar 2023

I have tried this app twice - and the heatmap doesn't work. It fails every time it attempts to load. Not worth the money. The Vitals app has replays that actually work.

jD Bath Co
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en måned
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 20. januar 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We have tried to get in contact with you to get to the bottom of this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to bradley@luckyorange.com.

3. august 2022

Bugged app, made our website to freeze and stop working on different browsers and devices making us lose sales

Yusu Skincare
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 måneder
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 4. august 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Lucky Orange is committed to transparency about how our technology works and should never interfere with how your website operates. For context, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We have tried to get in contact with you and would like to connect to learn more about this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com.

25. juli 2022

Horrible, pas d'aide du service client, zéro réponse, fantomatique, l'installation du code est très mal expliqué, a tel point que je n'ai même pas pu l'ajouter En plus de ça le site n'est meme pas disponible en Français. Inutile. Dommage..

mrshelbystore
Frankrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 4 dage
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 25. juli 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. I checked our help ticketing system, and we haven’t received a help ticket from the email associated with your Shopify account. As a result, we’ve been unable to connect your email address, name or website with a Lucky Orange account. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com and reference your store name within that message. Our team is on standby to get to the bottom of your issue.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

4. juli 2022

I can't see the web page in the background of my account, when I click "Analytics" the code is displayed. Until now you have not replied to me and told me the solution.

WhatsBoxx
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka et år
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 12. juli 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. As I mentioned in our email exchange, our development team is working on a fix for your issue. They’re actively investigating it and will be in touch with updates.

Thank you for your patience as our team works to fix your issue. In the meantime, if you need anything else, don’t hesitate to respond to the last email with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

11. maj 2022

Useless - don't waste your time with this. I have had a fair few problems and the support team never replies to emails, messages, or tweets I've sent them. Maybe they will reply to this!

The Active Kollection
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 måneder
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 16. maj 2022

We take pride in our technology and customer support, and you are no exception. As I mentioned in my emails to you regarding this issue, our team is working hard on a resolution. We look forward to continuing the conversations as we work to get your issue resolved.

Best Regards - Bradley, Senior Director Client Services at Lucky Orange

7. januar 2022

Had the app before we used Shopify and it was great. But on Shopify the app does not install correctly. Support is very slow and not really helpful. They advised to just login outside Shopify but the app didn't even install the tracking code. I could say all the great features of lucky orange, but if you're looking for a Shopify app that just works or has great support when it doesn't, keep looking. Really wanted this to work since we've used lucky orange for so long but going to see what's better suited for Shopify and maybe more focused on just tracking rather than all the extra nonsense they are spreading themselves thin with.

TSRE | Tampa School of Real Estate
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 4 måneder
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 14. januar 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. Looking in our help ticketing system, I can see that our team was able to respond to your help tickets within several hours, though time zone differences as well as limited weekend hours prevented this turnaround time on one occasion. Please accept our apologies if it came across that we weren’t responding quickly. We strive to provide superior customer service to all of our customers, and you are no exception.

As we mentioned in our email outreach, we need some additional information to resolve the issue you’re experiencing. If you could reply to our latest email, we can have our development team investigate further and take us one step closer to resolving your issue.

I’d also be happy to talk with you directly to help resolve this issue. You can respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screenshare or you can call +1-913-291-2375, or we can meet via WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.