Anmeldelser (1.199)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 27. oktober 2023

10/27/23 Update: I'm going to update my review to 4 stars. I used the previous version for almost 2/3 years and unfortunately, this version doesn't have the tagging and consistently fetches images which diminishes the quality of the recordings. I'll respond to the email.

Since they've upgraded, I've spent 3 days going back and forth with their support to get this app to work. I wouldn't recommend this application.

Used By God
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 23. oktober 2023

I apologize for the confusion that having an account on the older version of our platform and the current version created for you when trying to log in to view recordings. I’m glad our support team was able to work with you over email to gain a better understanding of the issue so we could get you logged into the correct account so you can view data again. I want to double check that everything is working from your side, so please reply to my last email to continue the conversation and make sure you’re all set moving forward. You can also call the number included in my email to connect via phone. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

19. november 2023

So far so good. I haven't been using the app very long but my onboarding call was really helpful and promising! I look forward to seeing how this app can help my team understand customer behavior even more!

Golden Chic®
3 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 4. december 2023

We’re so happy that we’ve been able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support and are thrilled to be part of your journey. Our team loves to help our customers get as much as they can from Lucky Orange, and our 15-minute call is a great way to accomplish it. Plus it’s always great to connect with our customers. :-) Thank you for your review! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

12. december 2023

I've been using LO for a week and so far so good. previously I was using another app but it lacks some feature that LO has. With chat function, heat map and details analytics approach LO seems to be a good app to use. Moreover it is GDPR friendly.

studiomoien.com
Luxembourg
19 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 15. december 2023

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in improving sales! Privacy was our priority since Day 1, and we're proud to be GDPR and CCPA friendly. :-) Thank you for your review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

3. oktober 2023

Lucky orange is a very handy tool and quite easy to use. The ability to see how people are using our website has been rather interesting. Keep up the great work guys!

Kookaburra Toys
Australien
2 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 16. oktober 2023

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

7. februar 2024

good

Gift golda
Israel
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 12. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions. Happy tracking!

16. oktober 2023

Really like the product, but as a new business the free tier runs out very quickly and paying for the next tier is a little to much just now. Once I'm more profitable I'll be happy to pay for a broader service.

Trendy Tables
Storbritannien
4 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 19. oktober 2023

Thank you for your review and feedback. Visitor behavior is powerful in growing a business as you discovered. We're here should you need anything!

4. oktober 2023

Pros:
- Exceptional customer service
- Most robust user behavior plug-in I have found for Shopify
- Includes Funnels for more in-depth tracking
- Safe with our data and customer data

Cons:
- Can only include one event at each step in a funnel. I would love to have multiple events at one step of a funnel with an OR statement so that you can build a funnel based on several possible selections
- Doesn't include a way to view common customer paths, one of the most useful features we had in Google Analytics

Other note: It turns out there are limitations on what data Shopify will share within checkout to any third-party plugin. If you want to create a funnel based on elements within the checkout process, no app has access to do so. Not a con for Lucky Orange, more a con for Shopify.

Seattle Caviar Co.
13 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 16. oktober 2023

WOW! Thank you for such a comprehensive review! We appreciate your feedback and have already passed it along to our product development team to consider for future enhancements. Don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

24. juli 2023

I have had great customer support lately. I love the filtering and visuals, as well as in depth look at what customers are doing live and seeing recordings of heat maps. I didn't recognize that some portions of my old plan were bottlenecking our results to view, so I upgraded. Thanks Emilia for the suggestion.

U Brands
5 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 8. august 2023

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

21. juli 2023

So far so good! Lucky Orange is providing us with some interesting insights, and some ideas of where we can improve our site.

Maileg USA
8 måneder bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 8. august 2023

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

21. september 2023

I love this app so far. It has all the services you need to understand your user base, which is the most vital information to succeed with e-commerce.

I use the video session recording and heatmap daily to understand how my project SparklyTails serves our clients, and we are about to launch a research campaign using the Lucky Orange survey.

Great product and customer support

Sparkly Tails
Storbritannien
8 dage bruger appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarede 27. september 2023

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support. Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here if you have any questions!