Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de noviembre de 2023

Easy to use app that explains website analytics in a visual and easy to understand format. Good customer service too

Fernwood & Co
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 20 de noviembre de 2023

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

5 de enero de 2024

I’m so exciting to get the data from my website and found Lucky Orange to be amazing from the first meeting! Thank you

Limeberry Designs
5 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 9 de enero de 2024

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and are here if you need anything! Happy tracking!

Cheers- Emilia from Lucky Orange

12 de noviembre de 2023

Really great, helps you identify problems with your site and keep track of how consumers are finding and engaging with your store. !00% recommend

Nomads Roam
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 14 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Lucky orange has been helpful in identifying and addressing any issues with your site. We're committed to providing the best tools for understanding visitor behavior and engagement. Thanks again, and we're here should you need anything!

16 de octubre de 2023

I've been using Lucky Orange's heatmap plugin for some time now, and I must say it's been a game-changer for optimizing my website. The level of insight it provides is simply unparalleled. Being able to visually see where visitors are clicking, moving, and even where they're dropping off has helped me make data-driven decisions to enhance the user experience.

The heatmap feature is incredibly user-friendly, and the real-time data it offers allows me to make quick adjustments to my website's layout and content. It's also great for A/B testing, as I can see the impact of changes almost instantly.

Additionally, the detailed reports and filters make it easy to drill down into specific pages and segments, giving me a comprehensive view of user behavior. The fact that Lucky Orange also offers session recordings and live chat functionality within the same platform is a huge plus.

All in all, Lucky Orange's heatmap plugin has been a valuable addition to my web optimization toolkit, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their website's performance and user experience.

ZAMATHOME
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
2 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de octubre de 2023

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that our heatmaps has been a game-changer for optimizing your website. Visitor behavior truly can make all the difference when it comes to improving user experience. We're also happy to hear that our additional features like session recordings and live chat have been beneficial. Thank you for recommending Lucky Orange's heatmap, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Happy tracking!

29 de noviembre de 2023

This app has been an eye opener. The screen replays of customers interacting with various elements on the website including the cart and checkout process (payment info pages are blanked out) allow you to home in on what is working for your customers and more importantly on what is not. Additionally, the events tool allows you to flag any kind of event on your website for comprehensive data gathering which can be studied for upto 30 days. Heatmap tool shows you high interaction areas of your website and a is a good indicator of areas needing improvement.

Lucky Orange also arranges a gratis 15 minute call for new users. In our case, Jordan was fantastic and walked us through all the features of the app. Love it!

House Of Afsaneh
India
1 día usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Fecha de modificación: 11 de febrero de 2024

Have recently moved from Classic version to their new version, and absolutely love the insights and interface. Powerful tool, must have for all E-Comm businesses.

Little Seedling
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 30 de octubre de 2023

We appreciate your review and recommendation! ! It's fantastic to hear that you find Lucky Orange valuable for monitoring real-time data and customer interactions. Visitor behavior makes all of the difference! Thanks again for your review and recommendation, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

7 de noviembre de 2023

Lucky Orange has really helped out our business! We are a new e-commerce company, and having the ability to see heatmaps has helped our conversion rate and store optimization. We have been able to catch so many errors within our store by watching the recordings and analytics. I definitely recommend lucky orange if you are trying to figure out how to better optimize your store.

Harmony Bound
9 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 10 de noviembre de 2023

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your Shopify store. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way! Thank you for your business, and happy tracking!

14 de enero de 2024

Lucky Orange boasts exceptional customer support and offers a straightforward setup process, allowing for rapid collection of valuable insights. Its user-friendly interface, coupled with comprehensive resource articles, makes navigation and understanding a breeze.

Dreamzen
Canadá
2 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 16 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We love to impress our customers with our technology, support and documentation. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

23 de enero de 2024

Great and insightful for optimising your site and conversion. Certainly love the heatmap and the customer recording to study the customer journey from both ads and organic conversion

Fresh Koala
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 24 de enero de 2024

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website by better understanding your customers' journey. Heatmaps and session recordings bring visitor behavior into focus so clearly! Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

28 de noviembre de 2023

This is a powerful tool. The recordings and heat maps allowed our team see our store through the "eyes of the customer". It made a big difference, within 3 days of installing this app, we learnt a lot about consumer behavior. This enabled us to optimize our store as necessary, the results followed. Definitely worth the investment.

Skywalkzy
3 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.