Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de enero de 2024

Terrible customer service. Downgraded to the free version months ago and was still getting charged for it. The app clearly says I have no plan active and am on the free plan, yet I still got charged $9 a month for it. After multiple attempts to get in contact with customer support, I was told I wouldn't be able to receive a refund and that the only way to stop getting charged is to uninstall it (even though I have the free plan active).

BestLEDSigns
9 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de enero de 2024

We recognize where your confusion may have come from and are actively working with you to resolve your concerns. Until your message just a few days ago, we don’t have a record of any communication from you since June 2023.

We see that you haven’t confirmed a plan change yet to downgrade your account to a free account, but we can help you with that. Please respond to our latest email so we can assist you with downgrading your account and issuing your refund.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

26 de febrero de 2024

It has been able to show us how our customers interact with our site and that 80% of our web traffic comes from mobile.

Fat Boy Surf Club
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 29 de febrero de 2024

Thank for sharing the Lucky Orange love! It's eye-opening when you can see so much about your visitors - where they're from, what device they used and how the engaged with your store. You can take that information and combine it with events like Add to Cart or Checkout Started to evaluate your mobile experience too. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

18 de febrero de 2024

Great Functionality and very easy to use. In fact, more features than I need at this stage. The customer announcement pop-ups & survey pop-ups are a great feature.

Shhh...
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 20 de febrero de 2024

Thanks for leaving us a review!! Surveys and announcements are a great feature that can help you accomplish so many things on your website, whether it's showing a free shipping code if they add a product to their cart to gathering valuable feedback on the products they love. Love to hear that you've been enjoying Lucky Orange so much, and we can't wait to see how visitor behavior helps you grow your website and business. Thanks again for leaving us a review, and we're here should you need anything!

13 de febrero de 2024

Fascinating insights! Was super easy to implement and intuitive to use. We've already implemented a few design updates that reflect user behaviours we uncovered!

Lifted Movement
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de febrero de 2024

These are words we love to hear! We made Lucky Orange to be easy to integrate and easy to use. When you can see exactly how people move across your store and what they engage with (or not), you can make those changes that have a huge impact on their experience and your conversion rate. It's a win/win! Thanks for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

2 de abril de 2024

Very useful app, it really helped me improve my store

Goldside Jewelry
Bélgica
5 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for this glowing review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

17 de abril de 2024

Lucky Orange provides me with valuable insights on customer activities which are so important for making ongoing product and marketing decisions.

Big Boy Toys
4 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de abril de 2024

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your Shopify store. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your business and website. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

3 de marzo de 2024

Invaluable tool to understand customer behaviour.

Kelly Kettle Australia
4 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 6 de marzo de 2024

We love when our users describe us as "invaluable." Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

1 de marzo de 2024

Great App. It really helped me to track my customer, so that can improve my Website!

APPANDO
Alemania
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 4 de marzo de 2024

Vielen dank! Thrilled that Lucky Orange has provided you with the tools to track and understand what your visitors experience. Visitor behavior is such an incredible way of understanding exactly what they did and what conversion barriers they experienced. Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

19 de febrero de 2024

so far its been a great experience. a couple of minor issues, but they are resolved by using chrome. its been a great tool into insight into customer behavior

DreamNight
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 23 de febrero de 2024

We're so glad we could resolve your issues! We strive to impress all of our users with exceptional technology, onboarding and support. We're always happy to help! Thanks for your review, and reach out should you need anything else!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

5 de febrero de 2024

Great insight into customer behavior.

My Site Plan
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything. Happy tracking!