Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de abril de 2024

Excelente servicio al cliente y muy útil la herramienta para buscar mejorar la tasa de conversión.

Artículos de oficina y papelería | Papira.com.mx
México
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 25 de abril de 2024

¡Gracias! - Justin from Lucky Orange

11 de marzo de 2024

It is a great app for checking how customers interacting with our shop.

Neo Smartpen
11 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 14 de marzo de 2024

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled that you are enjoying the app and finding it valuable. Features like session recordings and heatmaps are wonderful tools that provide valuable insights into what the visitors on your site are doing and what they want from your site.

Cheers – Emilia from Lucky Orange

21 de marzo de 2024

Very Easy to use, great customer support
Hopefully my issues with notifications of visitors resolved

Many thanks for the app

hydrowerks
Reino Unido
3 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 25 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your review and kind words! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

19 de enero de 2024

The app is good and easy to use. For the the only issue is the price, for small company like me it´s to much for the starter....

My Game Tables
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 22 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your feedback, and we’re glad that you enjoyed using Lucky Orange. We understand your frustration with pricing, which is why we offer a free plan and a plan designed for our Shopify users who are getting started with their store and building traffic and customers. Our tool continues to evolve to bring you more value through 20+ features, such as daily email reports, multiple question surveys, dynamic heatmaps, optimizable segments and more. Hope this helps, and we're here should you need anything!

13 de febrero de 2024

Fascinating insights! Was super easy to implement and intuitive to use. We've already implemented a few design updates that reflect user behaviours we uncovered!

Lifted Movement
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de febrero de 2024

These are words we love to hear! We made Lucky Orange to be easy to integrate and easy to use. When you can see exactly how people move across your store and what they engage with (or not), you can make those changes that have a huge impact on their experience and your conversion rate. It's a win/win! Thanks for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

9 de mayo de 2024

Excellent tool and opportunities for discovering the customer experience. Appreciated the free onboarding call with Justin to get acclimated with the features and dashboard.

A1 Supplements Store
2 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

5 de enero de 2024

Really useful and I definitely recommend it - it's helped me improve the sections that people tend to stop and look at when they land on my store which has definitely improved my conversion rate.

The Soft Life Club
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 9 de enero de 2024

For all the visual learners out there, Lucky Orange is a great solution to bring your most important website analytics together in a consumable way. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

19 de enero de 2024

I would hesitate to recommend this app. While I like the user interface, navigability, and key features, I do not like the search functionality, the heat map does not map properly as you scroll lower on the page, and most importantly, the price is extremely high for the low visitor limits.

Sleepology Mattress Shop
9 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 22 de enero de 2024

As a full suite of conversion rate optimization tools that scale with you in pricing as your business grows, Lucky Orange focuses on optimizing our pricing to strike a balance of affordability for our customers and providing high-quality support while innovating and adding new features to our product. We’d be happy to walk you through 20+ tools that are included in the price of your plan, plus discuss your search and heatmap issues. Please email us at support@luckyorange.com or respond to the email we sent you so we can connect and start having these conversations right away!

Best regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Fecha de modificación: 4 de enero de 2024

Update to response: The recordings are NOT traffic bots. I don’t run traffic ads. Only conversion ads with low traffic, high intent. I get maybe 15 visitors a day from these ads ( which are accurately reflected within heatmap apps and my ads account) .

These bots are crawlers. That means if you have any products listed on Google or in Facebook or IG shop both platforms will run crawlers to your site. These crawlers run anytime you list a new product, change your price or run a sale. So if you're having a sale they will run bots to every single product page that is a part of that sale durning the length of that sale and a couple days after to reflect the new retail, non sale pricing. So if you have 2,000 products that are a part of that sale you will get 2,000 crawlers a day during that sale and a couple days after. If you list 20 new products in a day you will have 20 crawlers that day....ect.

These crawlers do this to transfer and update information in real time. So no, Lucky Orange is not recording bot traffic for you to know. They are recording crawlers ( which every single site NEEDS to have if using either platform to list products on them). Not all bots are bad. Some are NEEDED. They just shouldn’t be recorded and add to your traffic count because they are not real shoppers so have no purpose to be on the dashboard because heatmaps and recordings are for you to better understand your shoppers, not crawlers.

So IF you don't run sales or list lots of new items, IF you don't list products on Google, Facebook or Instagram shop and IF you don't run ads then Lucky Orange is for you. Otherwise expect to pay for thousands and thousands of crawler traffic, not real clients) .

Original review:
Allow bots to recorded in an effort to up your replays to up the price for your shop.

I used this app for months and months because I loved their layout. Unfortunately they allow bot views to be tracked to up the cost for your store. This means if you use Google to list products or run any Facebook ads anytime either crawls your site it is listed as a recording. It's impossible to block IP's from either of these as each view is a different IP for each bot visit.

This last month I had over 3,000 recordings from bots from Facebook and Google alone. It drove up my recordings sessions AND made it impossible to sort through real client replays. I reached out for support previously and they said they can not exclude bots from the recordings as it was not something that was possible to do..... Shopify itself excludes bot visitors from your daily visitor count as well as I have come to find out all other replay apps do as well. Even apps that show you recently viewed products have triggers in place to remove data from bots. So in essence, that response from them was not correct. If every app can, they can too.

I reached out again about this and crickets so I finally uninstalled the app. It's clear they don't want to remove bot views in order to get more money from their clients. I would of had this app for the life of my business if they would have put features in place ( like literally all other apps are able to do ) to prevent the tracking of bots. They care more about the money than their clients and that is not how a business should be run. Caring about your customers experience yields more sales long term than quick cash grabs.

I would stick to literally any other replay app instead of them, especially if your store is linked in anyway to Google or Facebook ( which I would imagine most are). Not only are they going to get as much money out of you as possible, they are going to do it by running up numbers that are not actual client recordings AND it makes it impossible to sort through bot recordings to get actual insights from real customers. Imagine going through 700 recordings and only 100 of them are real people.....

Heather Freitas
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 3 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your feedback regarding the bots that Lucky Orange tracks and displays within your account. Many of our users want to track bot sessions as a way to detect attacks on their site and ad fraud to prevent paying for clicks on ads by bots. There are ways you can filter recordings in Lucky Orange to exclude sessions that have behaviors common with bots. Our support team would be happy to walk you through how to do that. Simply reply to my last email to get started.

Regarding our delayed response time, we had limited support over the holidays, which was when your most recent response was sent over. Our team responded as soon as we were back in the office. We apologize if this gave the impression that we were ignoring you in any way.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

9 de mayo de 2024

Great Products and, and 10/10 for the custommer service !!

industrialautomationparts.com
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

These are words we love to hear! We aim to impress our users with our technology and support, and it sounds like we were able to accomplish that! Can't wait to see how visitor behavior insights help you grow your website. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange