Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de mayo de 2024

We previously used HotJar, but changed over to Lucky Orange due to the integration with Shopify. Glad we did! It is much easier to you and and has a lot more features available. Really like the filters and heat maps for both desktop and mobile. In addition, like the customer profile information to see repeat customers within the data storage limit. I was very impressed with how the break out the events and provide tagging as well. Highly recommend!

Big Poppa Smokers
7 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to raise the bar high when it comes to conversion optimization tools, and it sounds like we've accomplished it! Our team has worked hard to not only bring you amazing conversion optimization features like filters, session recordings and heatmaps (to name a few) but also create a seamless integration with Shopify. Thanks again for this glowing review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

2 de abril de 2024

This app is amazing! It teaches you everything you need to know about your site. I have made many changes to my site because I was able to see the behavior of my visitors.

Within three days of making those changes I saw a new conversion.

I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking to learn more about visitor experience on their site!

Sedona Wellness
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
6 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your review and recommendation! Seeing exactly what your people do and experience on your website through visitor behavior can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are thrilled to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again for leaving us this review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

25 de abril de 2024

Able to view customer behavior individually and as a whole. The app has many unique features which makes it easy to gather customer data. The heatmap feature has many options and is incrediably useful.

Fnac KSA
Arabia Saudí
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 29 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review! We love that we can offer a unique experience that unlocks new insights into your visitors and how they use your website. Heatmaps offer so much great visitor behavior data in one glance, and you can filter it down to get as granular as you need. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

21 de febrero de 2024

Lucky Orange has given us the ability to understand our customers' journey as they navigate through our e-commerce site. We have included a survey so we can see how our customers heard about us. We are happy to better understand our website and make it more user friendly so we can give the best possible experience to our customers. Overall, Lucky Orange has been very helpful in teaching us a lot about our site and how to optimize it.

Caputo Flour
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 23 de febrero de 2024

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for taking the team to leave us a review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

7 de abril de 2024

This is a very good app. It helps me a lot to track the movement of my clients on the site and find weaknesses that I can immediately fix for my customers :)

VEXEL-Baby
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de abril de 2024

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

23 de abril de 2024

This App has been very useful to understand our customers behavior on our website. Analytics are very well detailed. It really helped us out to improve the CRO !

Franklin
Francia
21 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 24 de abril de 2024

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your customer experience and conversion rate. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

26 de marzo de 2024

Love this app! The heatmaps and replay are a game changer for my business. Heatmaps allow me to see areas which may be problematic and the replays are invaluable. Being able to see where my site might be missing info or needs to be tweaked. Cannot say enough good things about Lucky Orange!

Four Squared Finds
7 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 30 de marzo de 2024

We love when our users describe as "game changer!" Lucky Orange gives you that first-hand look at what your visitors are doing on your site (and what’s stopping them from converting). Thank you for your review, and please reach out should you need anything!

6 de febrero de 2024

Lucky Orange gives us tremendous insights into how customers are interacting with our site. We have already made changes based on this data which have paid off immediately!

Samsara Cycle
Canadá
6 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de febrero de 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for your review! Always here if you need anything from our team. Happy tracking

9 de mayo de 2024

This app is essential to my business. Tracking customer behavior has been essential with each new change on my website. Their customer support responds swiftly and thoroughly. They have the time and patience to resolve any issue I may have. If I have a problem, I feel as if someone on their end will happily resolve it.

Romance Author Zoey Locke Shop
5 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your review! So glad we were able to connect and start to get the issue resolved. We’re always here to support our customers’ successes. Visitor behavior is such a valuable tool that helps you spot those visitors when they need your help the most and identify what stopped them from checking out. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way, and thanks again for your review! Happy tracking!

4 de abril de 2024

A perfect app to keep track of your customers. Helps alot to point out the issues that is causing your customers to leave your site. It works like a cctv cam on your website. The best part is the video recordings and heatmaps so that you know what exactly each customer is doing on your site. Highly recommended!

Matrix Furniture
Reino Unido
6 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de abril de 2024

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. You're right! It's very similar to a CCTV for your website! Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!