Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de marzo de 2024

Lucky Orange is proving super helpful with our website as we work on improving our conversion rate. Seeing where customers interact with the site and which elements do and don't work in invaluable.

Rumble Coffee
27 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 20 de marzo de 2024

Thanks for your review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

19 de enero de 2024

I had a great experience with Lucky Orange and now that I have been over the things I was not understanding with Justin Tomlinson, all seems great. I really suggest it to any shop owner wanting to understand the traffic in their stores, even if you are just starting.

The-Ski-Guru HOME
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 22 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. When you can see what’s happening on “the other side of the screen,” you get a front seat to your customers’ online interactions. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

28 de abril de 2024

LuckyOrange an amazing tool. Seeing customers behavior in real time is so useful in helping me correct my landing pages. Worth every dollar.

Sunny Dog Deals
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in finding new ways to improve your landing pages! Thank you for your review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

29 de febrero de 2024

Lucky orange has been a great addition to our site. An easy install and ready to use dashboards has allowed our lean team to take on this journey easily, efficiently and effectively. We're keen to see how this helps us improve our site experience and use across other sites.

BILLINI USA
17 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 1 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. We strive to my Lucky Orange easy from the moment you install our app. Thanks again for your review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

7 de abril de 2024

Very good and important app for ecommerce. Also support is great, even on sunday! :)

Unikatko.com
Eslovenia
2 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 9 de abril de 2024

We love to impress our users with our technology and support, even on the weekends. Visitor behavior is critical to improving a website, and we know that the insights you can gain from seeing where they click or move is truly invaluable. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

11 de febrero de 2024

This is by far the greatest tracking/heatmap/replay/analytics app that I have ever seen. I can't imagine doing e-commerce without this incredibly valuable tool, because it let's me see what my customers are experiencing in my web store, and I can quickly identify and fix errors, and improve customer experience.

Elly's Deco
Turquía
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 13 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for such kind works! We love to hear when our users call Lucky Orange the "greatest tracking/heatmap/replay/analytics app" that they've ever seen! It's amazing how much easier it is to improve your Shopify store when you can see exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience. Thank you for your review and allowing us to be a part of your website's journey! We're here if you need anything!

29 de enero de 2024

Lucky Orange Heat Map has given us the ability to see where people are executing on our site. We also bet the ability to see where people are dropping off. With this information we can change to adapt to users.

16BLKS
3 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 31 de enero de 2024

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

7 de mayo de 2024

This App is very good, I can easily track visitors. And this is very helpful to find if there's any bugs or issue while customer visits the site

Rarestic: Rare meets Fantastic!
10 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

3 de abril de 2024

Jordan was excellent in guiding me through Lucky Orange features. We are confident they can help us improve our sales and overall website experience.

il Buco Vita
7 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de abril de 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our onboarding and technology. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

15 de abril de 2024

Amazing support!
Started testing the app yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.
It's awesome to be able to talk to the costumers and watch what they are doing in the page live! That definetely helps a looot!
I strongly recommend you give it a try!

Cheap Monopoly Stickers
Brasil
8 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 17 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your review! Seeing what customers do is one thing, but engaging with them while they're on your website is another. Love that Lucky Orange has been just what your store needs. Thanks again, and we're here if you need anything. Happy tracking!