Reseñas (1.191)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de febrero de 2024

Lucky orange has been a great addition to our site. An easy install and ready to use dashboards has allowed our lean team to take on this journey easily, efficiently and effectively. We're keen to see how this helps us improve our site experience and use across other sites.

BILLINI USA
17 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 1 de marzo de 2024

Thank you so much for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. We strive to my Lucky Orange easy from the moment you install our app. Thanks again for your review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

18 de abril de 2024

I'm a beginner. The app looks great. Installation was easy. Bradley from the customer support team was a big help.

Tom Tasty
Suiza
7 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de abril de 2024

We appreciate your review! Lucky Orange was designed from the beginning to be useful for anyone regardless of experience or education. Even as a beginner, there's so much insight you can gain! Let me know what you think of our new Discovery feature; I think you're going to love it. Thanks again for your review, and we're just an email away if you need anything!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

10 de mayo de 2024

App is easy to use and offers a lot of services. It is like an all in one app. Very impressed! I recommend this app.

Cargoliner.com
4 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind works! We love when we can wow our users. Visitor behavior is invaluable when it comes to your Shopify store and making sure your visitors get the best experience possible. We appreciate your kind words, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Thanks again!

14 de mayo de 2024

Very nice application. Everything is clearly visible on my website. I recommend.

Fox Shop
Polonia
7 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

27 de marzo de 2024

This is one of the best apps I use. It helps me a lot in my store!

sagoara
Bulgaria
12 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 30 de marzo de 2024

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Visitor behavior sheds so much light into the customer experience, and we can't wait to see how you use it to grow your business. Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here if you need anything else!

19 de marzo de 2024

With the intuitive interface and powerful features of this app, we've gained invaluable insights into user behavior and site performance. From heatmaps to live visitor recordings, this app offers everything we need to optimize conversions and enhance the overall shopping experience. Highly recommended.

Mitchell Brands Europe
Irlanda
6 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 20 de marzo de 2024

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

8 de mayo de 2024

It is very great as I get to see what are the customers doing.

Australians Best Sales
6 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 10 de mayo de 2024

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

18 de marzo de 2024

Emilia was on-time, explained everything clearly, asked if I had further questions before she moved on and was patient and kind.

Bebe Fine Baby Clothing and Accessories
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de marzo de 2024

Thanks for such kind words! I love to spend time with our users to make sure they get the most out of their Lucky Orange. I can't wait to see how visitor behavior helps you grow your website! Thanks again, and we're here should you need anything!

29 de enero de 2024

Lucky Orange Heat Map has given us the ability to see where people are executing on our site. We also bet the ability to see where people are dropping off. With this information we can change to adapt to users.

16BLKS
7 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 31 de enero de 2024

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

21 de febrero de 2024

Big fan of Lucky Orange. As a non-tech person, I appreciate how simple it is to understand post click behavior.

Fifth & Fido
6 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 23 de febrero de 2024

Our founders have always said that you shouldn't need a PhD in Analytics to understand how to improve your website. We designed Lucky Orange to be easy to use, regardless of whether you are an experienced engineer or a new Shopify merchant with no technical background. Thrilled to see that you've been able to dive right into visitor behavior to find ways to improve your website. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!