Reseñas (1.231)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de abril de 2024

Very good and important app for ecommerce. Also support is great, even on sunday! :)

Unikatko.com
Eslovenia
5 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 9 de abril de 2024

We love to impress our users with our technology and support, even on the weekends. Visitor behavior is critical to improving a website, and we know that the insights you can gain from seeing where they click or move is truly invaluable. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

26 de marzo de 2024

Love this app! The heatmaps and replay are a game changer for my business. Heatmaps allow me to see areas which may be problematic and the replays are invaluable. Being able to see where my site might be missing info or needs to be tweaked. Cannot say enough good things about Lucky Orange!

Four Squared Finds
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 30 de marzo de 2024

We love when our users describe as "game changer!" Lucky Orange gives you that first-hand look at what your visitors are doing on your site (and what’s stopping them from converting). Thank you for your review, and please reach out should you need anything!

3 de julio de 2024

First day in and I'm impressed. Interface is intuitive and lovely, and the support is great. Most importantly, it does exactly what we were hoping it would and more. I can't help smiling watching real customer sessions - so cool!

Aquatell Canada
Canadá
Alrededor de 9 horas usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 12 de julio de 2024

We love to impress our users from the very start! Being able to see how your visitors interact with your store first hand can make all the difference. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever! Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

15 de abril de 2024

Amazing support!
Started testing the app yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.
It's awesome to be able to talk to the costumers and watch what they are doing in the page live! That definetely helps a looot!
I strongly recommend you give it a try!

Cheap Monopoly Stickers
Brasil
8 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 17 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your review! Seeing what customers do is one thing, but engaging with them while they're on your website is another. Love that Lucky Orange has been just what your store needs. Thanks again, and we're here if you need anything. Happy tracking!

9 de mayo de 2024

I am about to start using it

tailsandpets
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 10 de mayo de 2024

That's great! As you dive into visitor behavior, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Thanks for leaving us a review!

11 de marzo de 2024

An application that makes it very easy to make changes to the website at the beginning of its operation. You can check how to find the page on individual outputs and how to gain access to its users. Very practical and ready later :)

Cloud Slippers
Polonia
2 meses usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 14 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are ecstatic to hear that you are finding that our interface is so user-friendly and provides significant value to your website. Nothing we enjoy more than hearing a story about studying visitor behavior on your website that leads to discovery of pain points on your site and allowing you to make immediate changes. Here’s to a more successful user journey for future visitors to your website!

Cheers – Emilia from Lucky Orange

10 de mayo de 2024

App is easy to use and offers a lot of services. It is like an all in one app. Very impressed! I recommend this app.

Cargoliner.com
4 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind works! We love when we can wow our users. Visitor behavior is invaluable when it comes to your Shopify store and making sure your visitors get the best experience possible. We appreciate your kind words, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Thanks again!

14 de mayo de 2024

Very nice application. Everything is clearly visible on my website. I recommend.

Fox Shop
Polonia
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

19 de febrero de 2024

Thank you to Justin for helping me get this awesome app all set-up and running correctly. I had a few problems but they were solved promptly and efficiently. I've been a customer for a long time and will continue to grow with Lucky as they progress. Thanks again Justin :)

Bead Dangle Design
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 23 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

3 de abril de 2024

Jordan was excellent in guiding me through Lucky Orange features. We are confident they can help us improve our sales and overall website experience.

il Buco Vita
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 8 de abril de 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our onboarding and technology. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange