Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de febrero de 2019

This app is soo great! You can see what your customers are doing on your pages. I needed the support and they helped me out fantastic!

iCare4Babys
Suiza
14 de octubre de 2022

Great early experience with the app - Justin walked me through all the features to get started and even extended my trial so I could see for myself how valuable Lucky Orange can be!

kitchpaps
Estados Unidos
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 19 de octubre de 2022

Thank you so much for the five-star review! Using our features to understand visitor behavior on your site can significantly impact your conversion rate. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you out with!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Fecha de modificación: 12 de julio de 2021

Super easy to install! It's super cool also how u can see when visitors come and leave your website and how they navigate. I highly recommend the app, especially if your looking to improve conversion

The Good Tee
Canadá
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 12 de julio de 2021

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitor and evaluate your paid advertising is invaluable. We love that we’ve been able to impress you with an easy installation and insight. As our co-founders believed, you shouldn’t have to have a PhD in Analytics or an enterprise budget to improve your website! Thank you for this five-star review and recommendation. We’re here if you need anything else!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

17 de diciembre de 2019

This is a really cool App. It helped us See the pain points our customers were having and fixing them. I'm surprised an app like this even exists.

Cuddling Clouds
Finlandia
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 17 de diciembre de 2019

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Thanks to great customers like you we do exist and are happy to help continue to drive your business forward!

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

3 de junio de 2016

It is quite fun to watch what potential customers are doing on your site. It feels a bit "Big Brotherish" and I can't help but get frustrated when someone spends a lot of time scrolling around then doesn't buy! Very interesting insights though

Temples And Markets
24 de febrero de 2018

This app has helped me have a better chance at understanding what is going on when people view my store. I highly recommend this app especially if you're not sure what people are viewing or how they are utilizing your page for shopping. This is in my top 5 apps for usage on Shopify.

Jennz Boutique
Estados Unidos
7 de febrero de 2020

Ottima app, di facile comprensione, installazione veloce. Assistenza disponibile, app permette vedere le visite ricevute in modo dettagliato. Grazie mille

BassiniBoutique.it
Italia
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 7 de febrero de 2020

Grazie!

Saluti- Justin from Lucky Orange

14 de marzo de 2022

grrehtrjtrjtjtjtjtj rhrhrhr rgegegegegegegewg gegegegegegegege gegegegege gegegegegeg egegegege gegegegegeg

PICOLUNA
Israel
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 14 de marzo de 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope this means you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

Fecha de modificación: 26 de mayo de 2019

app service is really good. The app is really fantastic i would recommend this for every one. the customer support is awesome.

PenguienPie
India
2 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 24 de mayo de 2019

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We have reviewed your account and noticed that you may have signed up for Lucky Orange outside of the Shopify App store which prevented the Lucky Orange tracking code from being placed automatically. We should be able to help resolve this right away so please reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to connecting soon!

28 de julio de 2021

I just installed Lucky Orange earlier this week to assess my CRO and how to improve customer experience. At first it seemed like a complex tool with lots of options, but then I had an onboarding session with Justin T. and OMG ... I am hooked - he listened carefully to what I wanted, showed me exactly how to get the most from the App and I have now wasted the last 3 hours playing with it . But seriously, my on-boarding experience was amazing and I am impressed by what I have learned already

Werrv
Canadá
2 días usando la aplicación
Lucky Orange LLC respondió 28 de julio de 2021

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customers’ successes and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange