Avis (1 196)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 mars 2024

An application that makes it very easy to make changes to the website at the beginning of its operation. You can check how to find the page on individual outputs and how to gain access to its users. Very practical and ready later :)

Cloud Slippers
Pologne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 14 mars 2024

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are ecstatic to hear that you are finding that our interface is so user-friendly and provides significant value to your website. Nothing we enjoy more than hearing a story about studying visitor behavior on your website that leads to discovery of pain points on your site and allowing you to make immediate changes. Here’s to a more successful user journey for future visitors to your website!

Cheers – Emilia from Lucky Orange

18 mars 2024

was good initially. now it really costly. and now my app wont even work. it says its blocked. i cant contact support and have no idea why. i tried uninstalling it but now i cant re-install it.
the app offers good data and traffic insight but they are limiting what you can see based on your subscription and now free is only for 7 days
im likley leaving this app. but i wanted to check my recent weekly stats
I do use another app thats just as insightful and free

The Midnight Psychic
Australie
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 19 mars 2024

Thanks for reaching out. Regarding your blocking comments, Lucky Orange can occasionally be blocked by certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers. I would be more than happy to walk you through the solutions for the most common reasons why Lucky Orange may be blocked and assist you in re-installing the app. If needed, I can bring a developer along for further assistance. Please reply to my last email to get the conversation started.

Additionally, I want to address confusion around our free trial and free plan. Lucky Orange does indeed provide a free trial for new users to check out our features. Our free trial is limited to 7 days at which point you can move to a plan, including our free plan. This free plan lets you get valuable visitor behavior insights at no cost and comes with different session limits that resets every month. I would be more than happy to talk to you about our plans and find a plan that meets your needs. Again, reply to my last email, and I’ll be happy to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

26 mars 2024

Love this app! The heatmaps and replay are a game changer for my business. Heatmaps allow me to see areas which may be problematic and the replays are invaluable. Being able to see where my site might be missing info or needs to be tweaked. Cannot say enough good things about Lucky Orange!

Four Squared Finds
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 30 mars 2024

We love when our users describe as "game changer!" Lucky Orange gives you that first-hand look at what your visitors are doing on your site (and what’s stopping them from converting). Thank you for your review, and please reach out should you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

12 juin 2024

Very helpful!! Walked me through everything I needed help with. Very quick and easy.

Kevin Lovegreen | Lucky Luke Books
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 14 juin 2024

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

4 avril 2024

A perfect app to keep track of your customers. Helps alot to point out the issues that is causing your customers to leave your site. It works like a cctv cam on your website. The best part is the video recordings and heatmaps so that you know what exactly each customer is doing on your site. Highly recommended!

Matrix Furniture
Royaume-Uni
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 8 avril 2024

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. You're right! It's very similar to a CCTV for your website! Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

28 avril 2024

LuckyOrange an amazing tool. Seeing customers behavior in real time is so useful in helping me correct my landing pages. Worth every dollar.

Sunny Dog Deals
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 3 mai 2024

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in finding new ways to improve your landing pages! Thank you for your review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

13 juin 2024

Great App and Great Support. Thank you.

American Technology Products DBA Server Disk Drives
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 17 juin 2024

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to be able to impress you with our technology and customer service. Our team is here to support you and is just an email away. Happy tracking!

12 juin 2024

Great app for new and existing shopify stores. The ability to check customer sessions and reporting does help understand customer behaviour and what we can do to maximize conversion.

The Lifestyle Store
Inde
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 14 juin 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

7 mai 2024

This App is very good, I can easily track visitors. And this is very helpful to find if there's any bugs or issue while customer visits the site

Rarestic: Rare meets Fantastic!
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 8 mai 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

21 février 2024

Lucky Orange has given us the ability to understand our customers' journey as they navigate through our e-commerce site. We have included a survey so we can see how our customers heard about us. We are happy to better understand our website and make it more user friendly so we can give the best possible experience to our customers. Overall, Lucky Orange has been very helpful in teaching us a lot about our site and how to optimize it.

Caputo Flour
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 23 février 2024

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for taking the team to leave us a review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!