Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 avril 2016

My Opinion This is Just One Of The Most App You Should Have. Even Tho I'm still figuring out how to use it right but I'm so happy to know there is such app like this and you can monitor your website and know every detail what needs to be done and improve your web. I find it very very useful and worth every penny Thank you.

Klik Toshopline
Indonésie
1 août 2016

One of my favorite MUST USE SECRET WEAPON ! With this app, you are able to ''spy'' on your visitors and improve your site based on your visitor's behavior. It helps me to detect what I was missing out in my store.

I 'll encourage new or matured store owners to installed this app to find out more about how your visitors behave. This will definitely increase your SALES once you figured it out.

Dealsfame
9 septembre 2020

I used this app on my store to see what customers actions are. And I have noticed a lot of problems in my store and why people do not convert.

A very usefull app that I recommend to anyone who is just starting out a store. Its very unique and fun way that you can see LIVE what your potential customers are doing on the store.

Really awesome app, recommended

ActivareAcasa
Royaume-Uni
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 10 septembre 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

20 octobre 2020

This app is a must for new stores. I have been able to detect bugs that I would have otherwise missed.

Mary Vende
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 20 octobre 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store and get those bugs resolved before they could stop any sales. When you can understand what’s preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers and more conversions. Thank you for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from our team. Happy tracking!

23 décembre 2019

Very good customer service. Any issues I've had have been resolved promptly. Their live users section is amazing where you can watch someone clicking and scrolling LIVE on your website. Also, you can see a history of every single visitors actions on your website as a video recording. Yes, you can see exactly where their finger was during scrolling and clicking. Definitely worth the $$$, especially to see where people leave your website or stop continuing to the next page.

GlowBudz
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 26 décembre 2019

We were happy to have been able to resolve your questions quickly and hear that Lucky Orange is delivering value to you. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time helps you address their needs quickly to prevent any barriers to conversion. Wishing you continued success in 2020!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

3 mars 2021

I was very curious about how my site's content would attract visitors, so Lucky Orange's service offerings were revolutionary. The data provided was all beautiful and exciting.

ハッピーキヌア
Japon
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 4 mars 2021

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

30 juin 2021

After the Apple iOS update I was not able to track user activities in my FB Ads campaign. But When I found the lucky Orange App, I was able to track each and every activity of users. I was also able to check all the users live activities like where they clicked and where they left so that I can make relevant and most importantly right changes based on data. No doubt, Lucky Orange has saved me a lot of Money and gave me invaluable data like what device, location, time of user activities, heat map, recording of each user on a webpage. I would definitely recommend Lucky Orange to all serious entrepreneurs on Shopify Plateform. Thanks!

Social Media Kits
Inde
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 1 juillet 2021

Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation! We’re thrilled to impress you with our technology, especially as you navigate the Apple iOS update. Being able to see how your visitors interact with your store first hand can make all the difference. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

17 février 2021

Very great App to help understanding your ideal customer. The support team is also very responsive. Thanks you so much. Sebastien

classicdivas
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 22 février 2021

Thank you so much for this great review, Sebastien! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

17 juillet 2020

I probably signed up to this app too early ... it definately does what it says, and it's pretty cool and was really quite good to see where customers were leaving my store. Alas! my shop is not making any sales so I've decided to remove this and sign up when customers start pouring in...

PalmNUTZ
Australie
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 20 juillet 2020

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

17 février 2020

I used this app and i love its amazing features i honelty recommend that you get this app omg. So worth the money

petdistractiontoy
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 18 février 2020

We strive to make sure all our customers walk away saying "OMG so worth the money." It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you and we wish you nothing but the best in the future!

Cheers- Kelsey from Lucky Orange