Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 avril 2021

It's such a great app. It really helps in monitoring the customers' behavior and identify potential enhancements to your store. Highly recommended.

Dee Smart Kitchen
Qatar
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 5 avril 2021

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! We love when our customers describe Lucky Orange as “such a great app.” Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

17 avril 2023

Great app, I use it on multiple sites. It helps a lot with understanding interactions and finding out what to improve.

Zenchant Burners
Hongrie
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 18 avril 2023

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

29 décembre 2020

I started to use the app to understand better what is working in my shop and what is not. I already discovered some things which I could improve. I will try more and see how it can improve my business.

POLARSTY
Allemagne
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 4 janvier 2021

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. Thank you for your review. We’re here if you have any questions. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

15 janvier 2018

This app is amazing. It's like having unlimited usability tests with real humans.. For $10/month. The insights are very revealing, the software is pretty easy to use, and the setup is a cinch. Fantastic app, definitely helps to increase conversions and is a no-brainer, give it a try for at least a few weeks and you will learn a lot. Great app!

Survivor Man
Australie
4 février 2016

I have installed this app a few days ago. I am now getting insights as to where customers are confused on the site. I have already noticed a few things that I need to change in order to keep customers happy. I would recommend this app to every webstore out there.

Valley Wedding Supplies
26 janvier 2020

I found this app thanks to shopify accademy lessons and ... it's amazing. It totally deserves 5 stars

MADAMIGELLA
Italie
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 27 janvier 2020

We are glad you found us in the Shopify Academy, it has so many great resources to help your business grow. Appreciate the 5-star review, we love to hear when our customers are having an exceptional experience with Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

15 août 2018

F*ckinh awesome app. Love it so muchhh!

Tanabracelet
4 juillet 2022

I can't see the web page in the background of my account, when I click "Analytics" the code is displayed. Until now you have not replied to me and told me the solution.

WhatsBoxx
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 12 juillet 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. As I mentioned in our email exchange, our development team is working on a fix for your issue. They’re actively investigating it and will be in touch with updates.

Thank you for your patience as our team works to fix your issue. In the meantime, if you need anything else, don’t hesitate to respond to the last email with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

30 décembre 2020

Lucky Orange is absolutely amazing! I fell in love with the app the day I installed it. It helps me in so many different ways like showing me if a customer has a problem navigating through my store or shows me exactly when the customers stop reading and click off. It helps me better optimize my store, which in turn increases my conversion rate.

Baytruth
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 4 janvier 2021

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your Shopify store. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way!

Cheers - Kelsey

2 septembre 2020

Although this app has no way of measuring ROI, its amazing for optimizing any website. You can see where visitors click, what they look for, and where the log off. Very useful in deciding where to make changes on the website. Even gives you the option to contact live customers. This could definitely help on closing sales when first starting off if you have time. Best heat map app I have tried.

Posturr
Lucky Orange LLC a répondu 10 septembre 2020

For all the visual learners out there, Lucky Orange is a great solution to bring your most important website analytics together in a consumable way. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange