Recensies (1.205)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 juni 2020

Helps to have a general idea where people are leaving your website and where is the traffic coming from. The only problem is that you will get addicted to look at it!

Intelligent Neck Massage™
Portugal
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 19 juni 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

25 januari 2017

Lucky Orange is a great tool to use for starting a new store. It is absolutely critical, as it allows you to watch visitors and gain insight into what is working and what is not. You WILL catch mistakes that you or the team have made by using this tool to watch customers and visitors navigate your pages, including pain points where the customer doesn't know how to add to cart, leave a review, or needs a more user friendly page to work with.

This tool isn't necessary later on when the store becomes a success, But... it can still be used when testing new features, sales tactics, or sales funnel techniques.

I gave it 4 stars, because it didn't always seem to work correctly for me. Maybe this had to do with a visitor's privacy settings, but I even noticed it happen with visitors that I didn't have the issue with before.

Other than that, it is a service I will absolutely use for stores to come!

Give it a try! You won't regret it!

Thesideboardbuffet
6 maanden gebruiken de app
6 juni 2018

Awesome app! It allows us to better understand what visitors are doing on our website. We love the fact that it has a chat function which allows us to do more on one app than a separate chat app. Most importantly, it allows us to fine tune whatever that doesn't seem right on our website.. instantly e.g. broken links, radio buttons that are not working etc.

Would love to see more powerful analytics reports with suggestions and recommendations. That will be marvellous!

Looking forward to more powerful features. Keep up the good work guys!

www.onlybrown.com
- Men's Fine Leather Goods & Accessories

Onlybrown
Singapore
8 februari 2023

Sooo useful, it's recommended for all starters
it gives you a full monitoring that helps you in analyzing and detecting defects

Alifraa
Italië
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 9 februari 2023

"So useful" is always great to hear! Thank you for leaving us a review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

6 juli 2016

Cool app, let you watch recordings of the people who browsed your site.

Wilson Street
Bewerkt 23 juni 2017

Great app but seems buggy at times but they are always working to improve the app. They just need to release a mobile app to keep track of things on the road and to take online chats with you.

Outdoorstockroom
Bewerkt 29 juli 2020

nice app, useful and very nice to store for optimiz the website and categories of website, very nice app.

Mabel Chic™
Frankrijk
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 11 augustus 2020

Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store! We would love to earn your 5-star review as you continue your journey with Lucky Orange and have had time to experience the full value of our insights! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Bewerkt 23 juni 2016

It works decently well, had a glitch and the tech staff helped me out after hours. There are a few place where it won't capture all the information but it does a pretty good job.

General Soap Store
5 april 2023

i recommend app for every to must use... it very informative
luck orannge gives me a very self explanatory report.

Tritechnology.store
Nigeria
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 18 april 2023

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

25 maart 2016

I read the description, read through the reviews (good and bad) and decided a trial wouldn't hurt. I ended up signing up as I thought $10 entry was very affordable. I hate how I sit here for hours watching people come and not buy anything. I have watched this app since I joined Shopify nine months ago. I'm glad to see it continue to grow and get to the point where I need it. I've started implemented things to help keep customers on my site. My only complaint as "live" must be delayed or I really have a lot of customers who show up and leave...

TL:DR - It works as advertised. I haven't tried chat. I do know that some of the referrals and ads are confusing/wrong, but it tells me facebook, bing, or google.

Big Frog Supply