Recensioner (1 203)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 mars 2024

An application that makes it very easy to make changes to the website at the beginning of its operation. You can check how to find the page on individual outputs and how to gain access to its users. Very practical and ready later :)

Cloud Slippers
Polen
2 månader användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 14 mars 2024

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are ecstatic to hear that you are finding that our interface is so user-friendly and provides significant value to your website. Nothing we enjoy more than hearing a story about studying visitor behavior on your website that leads to discovery of pain points on your site and allowing you to make immediate changes. Here’s to a more successful user journey for future visitors to your website!

Cheers – Emilia from Lucky Orange

12 juni 2024

Very helpful!! Walked me through everything I needed help with. Very quick and easy.

Kevin Lovegreen | Lucky Luke Books
23 dagar användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 14 juni 2024

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

18 mars 2024

was good initially. now it really costly. and now my app wont even work. it says its blocked. i cant contact support and have no idea why. i tried uninstalling it but now i cant re-install it.
the app offers good data and traffic insight but they are limiting what you can see based on your subscription and now free is only for 7 days
im likley leaving this app. but i wanted to check my recent weekly stats
I do use another app thats just as insightful and free

The Midnight Psychic
Australien
10 månader användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 19 mars 2024

Thanks for reaching out. Regarding your blocking comments, Lucky Orange can occasionally be blocked by certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers. I would be more than happy to walk you through the solutions for the most common reasons why Lucky Orange may be blocked and assist you in re-installing the app. If needed, I can bring a developer along for further assistance. Please reply to my last email to get the conversation started.

Additionally, I want to address confusion around our free trial and free plan. Lucky Orange does indeed provide a free trial for new users to check out our features. Our free trial is limited to 7 days at which point you can move to a plan, including our free plan. This free plan lets you get valuable visitor behavior insights at no cost and comes with different session limits that resets every month. I would be more than happy to talk to you about our plans and find a plan that meets your needs. Again, reply to my last email, and I’ll be happy to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

4 april 2024

A perfect app to keep track of your customers. Helps alot to point out the issues that is causing your customers to leave your site. It works like a cctv cam on your website. The best part is the video recordings and heatmaps so that you know what exactly each customer is doing on your site. Highly recommended!

Matrix Furniture
Storbritannien
6 dagar användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 8 april 2024

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. You're right! It's very similar to a CCTV for your website! Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

26 mars 2024

Love this app! The heatmaps and replay are a game changer for my business. Heatmaps allow me to see areas which may be problematic and the replays are invaluable. Being able to see where my site might be missing info or needs to be tweaked. Cannot say enough good things about Lucky Orange!

Four Squared Finds
7 dagar användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 30 mars 2024

We love when our users describe as "game changer!" Lucky Orange gives you that first-hand look at what your visitors are doing on your site (and what’s stopping them from converting). Thank you for your review, and please reach out should you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

13 juni 2024

Great App and Great Support. Thank you.

American Technology Products DBA Server Disk Drives
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 17 juni 2024

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to be able to impress you with our technology and customer service. Our team is here to support you and is just an email away. Happy tracking!

28 april 2024

LuckyOrange an amazing tool. Seeing customers behavior in real time is so useful in helping me correct my landing pages. Worth every dollar.

Sunny Dog Deals
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 3 maj 2024

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in finding new ways to improve your landing pages! Thank you for your review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

12 juni 2024

Great app for new and existing shopify stores. The ability to check customer sessions and reporting does help understand customer behaviour and what we can do to maximize conversion.

The Lifestyle Store
Indien
6 dagar användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 14 juni 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

7 maj 2024

This App is very good, I can easily track visitors. And this is very helpful to find if there's any bugs or issue while customer visits the site

Rarestic: Rare meets Fantastic!
10 dagar användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 8 maj 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

14 juni 2024

Emilia was absolutely wonderful - great customer service. The whole team is really working to make us happy. Thank you!

Lowcountry Littles
18 dagar användning av appen
Lucky Orange LLC svarade 17 juni 2024

Those are words we love to hear, Sarah! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re always here should you need anything! Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking!