Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

• 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 6% 的評分為 1 顆星
36 則評價
編輯時間:2023年1月11日

Good app to review analytics, it's a necessity with e commerce these days. If your on the fence, there's no risk, lucky orange provides a free trial and the results that make you want to keep using their software.

Velour LA
使用應用程式的時間:大約2小時
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2023年1月9日

Thank you for the review and your feedback! We agree, if you own an e-commerce business, analyzing how visitors navigate your site is a must. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

2022年10月26日

I use this app to follow the conversion journey for my customers. It's also useful to see where they are dropping off so I can optimize my site.

this is willow
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:20天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2022年10月26日

Thank you for your review! Using conversion rate optimization tools to identify where visitors are dropping off and then using sessions to understand why they aren't converting can be incredibly helpful when optimizing your site. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with!

2022年3月16日

This app is incredibly cool! I love the heat maps and visitor sessions. It really helps me understand how customers are interacting with my site. I've only been running it for a few hours, but I'm excited to gather more data and see how I can improve conversions.

MAGIE ÉTRANGE
使用應用程式的時間:大約5小時
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2022年3月23日

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in improving sales! Thank you for your glowing review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

2022年3月15日

I love this app, it's one of the first ones i go to when logging in. Wish you could see customer status.

THE ARCHER BOUTIQUE, LLC
使用應用程式的時間:7個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2022年3月23日

These are words we love to hear! We’re happy to be one of the apps you use when you first log into your store. Thank you for your review and your feedback. I’ve passed it along to our development team. I’m here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

編輯時間:2022年2月26日

This app is great... when it works, it can be buggy and a lot of the times and sometimes doesn't track certain visitors seemingly randomly. Otherwise a useful tool.

MoshimoDesign
使用應用程式的時間:21天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2022年2月28日

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and would like to connect with you to resolve your tracking issue. At your earliest convenience, please email us at support@luckyorange.com to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

編輯時間:2022年6月3日

App works great when installed correctly. Customer service is hit or miss on first attempt but eventually they get the job (whatever it is) done. Love this app and really appreciate all the insight for how customer shop.

Dio Candle Company
使用應用程式的時間:3年多
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2021年11月1日

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We love to impress our customers with our technology and support. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for your review and recommendation! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

2021年9月27日

i used this app to help me see why my store wasn't generating sales and it was amazing as I can see the recording of those who visit my website but have one comment if possible I would like you to return the feature where I can sort visitors by the length of their stay on my website

Slim Fit
使用應用程式的時間:3個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2021年9月27日

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thank you for your feedback; we’ve already logged your feature request and will be looking at adding it in the future. Thank you for your review, and we’re glad to be a part of your website’s journey. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

編輯時間:2021年4月16日

Hi, When i am whatcing what my customers does, I don't see the page and what my customer does, i only see the html codes? Please help to get this right. Please help to make this right. -- edit: It is not working because of the booster theme that i am using. Nevertheless, good help from customer support.

PrimeEverest
荷蘭
使用應用程式的時間:5天
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2021年4月12日

Oh no! Let’s get to the bottom of what’s going on. This certainly isn’t the experience we want you (or any customer) to have. We want to resolve this ASAP to help get you back on track to see what your visitors are doing on your Shopify store. You should have an email in your inbox from support@luckyorange.com. At your earliest convenience, please, reply to the email we sent earlier today or contact us via phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927.

We look forward to connecting soon.

Cheers – Bradley from Lucky Orange

2021年3月27日

I have just started using this app. Had questions for the support team & they were very prompt & helpful.

Treasure Knot
澳洲
使用應用程式的時間:大約1個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2021年3月31日

We’re so happy that you’ve been able to start wading into Lucky Orange! Our team is always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Wishing you continued success - we're here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

2020年12月15日

It's really a must have for an e-commerce store! Very useful to understand the customer behavior and can help if you have any problem on your website that you can't see. I 100% recommend it ! The only thing i have to say is in my opinion the interface of the application could be better but still a really great app!

HiGlowy
法國
使用應用程式的時間:2個月
Lucky Orange LLC 已回覆 2020年12月23日

“Must-have for an e-commerce store” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We would love to earn your five-star review, so please reach out if there is anything you need! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange