Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Eagle Emblems & Graphics

Incredible app! The greatest technical support I ever received, from Justin Tomlinson. Thank you Justin for helping me get up and running by the new year!

Koala Stick

this is the best app best app in shopify app. This helps us to read the customers mind by seeing there recordings

Encompass RL

Extremely helpful in knowing where to focus on redesigning your website; no point in redesigning things people never see, and this is a great way to see where people stop, or continue.

Tethys

For 4 years, we are using it without any problem.
Thank you for your good service Lucky Orange :)

Aus Water Filters

The Lucky Orange app is a must for every merchant. The customer behaviour feedback is so valuable. Plus it has live chat built in which is what I was originally looking for when I found Lucky Orange.
I had a few problems combining my 2 stores onto the one Lucky Orange account. The support I received from Justin at LO was superb. He went way over and above what I asked him to fix. It is so reassuring when you get service like that. Highly recommend this app.

Solid Gizmo

It's only my 4th day of using it and I'm loving it already. I highly recommend this app. It helps on figuring out what needs improvement to improve conversion. Seeing live customer activity on your site is awesome enough, but they have more features to it, like the reports and some other cool features. I had help from one of their supports Justin called me on Skype and made sure I was educated about what I can do within the app. Great app, great support! Get it now, this is awesome!

Rapunzled

This app is a game changer for social proof. Highly recommend, It def shows the customer interaction

MS CLOTHINGLINE

App is amazing for that great data that it collects and really helps you boost your e-com business. The support with the agents is fast and really helps you out with any issues.

RodeoRosy

Incredible tool - showed me surprising things that were getting in the way of customer purchases, giving me the chance to fix them. Highly recommend!

LUXURIA

Such a fabulous app. I can kick myself for waiting for so long to use it. But more than that the customer service is top class. I love also that you can schedule a 1:1 with someone to go through the app if a bit overwhelmed with all the features.
Don't waste time like I did. There is NOTHING better out there.