Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Wholesalehomeimp

The live recordings are pretty cool but the Heatmaps never seem to work for me. Spoke to support and they were pretty helpful and are currently looking into the issue. The issue seems to be a template compatibility issue.

Thesideboardbuffet

Lucky Orange is a great tool to use for starting a new store. It is absolutely critical, as it allows you to watch visitors and gain insight into what is working and what is not. You WILL catch mistakes that you or the team have made by using this tool to watch customers and visitors navigate your pages, including pain points where the customer doesn't know how to add to cart, leave a review, or needs a more user friendly page to work with.

This tool isn't necessary later on when the store becomes a success, But... it can still be used when testing new features, sales tactics, or sales funnel techniques.

I gave it 4 stars, because it didn't always seem to work correctly for me. Maybe this had to do with a visitor's privacy settings, but I even noticed it happen with visitors that I didn't have the issue with before.

Other than that, it is a service I will absolutely use for stores to come!

Give it a try! You won't regret it!

The Joy Factory 3

Form analytics wasn't working for us. After a struggle with Lucky Orange to respond to support emails they were able to guide us around the problem. I would give this app a 5 star, but I feel their support could improve.

Luca Chiara

Overall easy to install, set up and use! I did find the information very helpful. Their customer service is good as I had a few questions and within a day they got back to me with the answers.

Wilson Street

Cool app, let you watch recordings of the people who browsed your site.

General Soap Store

It works decently well, had a glitch and the tech staff helped me out after hours. There are a few place where it won't capture all the information but it does a pretty good job.

Lucky Iron Fish

Still figuring out how to use the app - but excellent customer service.

Big Frog Supply

I read the description, read through the reviews (good and bad) and decided a trial wouldn't hurt. I ended up signing up as I thought $10 entry was very affordable. I hate how I sit here for hours watching people come and not buy anything. I have watched this app since I joined Shopify nine months ago. I'm glad to see it continue to grow and get to the point where I need it. I've started implemented things to help keep customers on my site. My only complaint as "live" must be delayed or I really have a lot of customers who show up and leave...

TL:DR - It works as advertised. I haven't tried chat. I do know that some of the referrals and ads are confusing/wrong, but it tells me facebook, bing, or google.

Penny's Choice

A good app for us most times, but it is pretty glitchy. We set things up and the settings do not stick. It is useful/helpful information and we will keep it!

Thanks!
Matt Ruggiero
www.pennyschoice.com

Jean's Home and Family Store

I must say being in Australia I have found the online help to be pathetic due to time zone related issues.
However Lucky Orange has saved me in that I am new to this game and still trying to figure things out.
Through information on recordings I have been able to identify issues that otherwise would not have been eg broken links when I updated my site.
I have also identified a trend of people jumping to one collection of my site and never appearing interested in buying from this collection - this enabled me to do detective work in a different area which has resolved significant issues with my online advertising - so Hopefully Lucky Orange will be paid for within a few months of this error being resolved!

2 Next