Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Unicornjunkies

Amazing app! Super responsive support! Bradley was very helpful in resolving an install issue that ended up being something that I had messed up on my end. Great team!

1milbrand

Great. Tracks everything, affordable pricing, provides valuable insight, very helpful support team.

100% recommended.

Ecofuel Ireland

One of the Must Have apps for your e-commerce store. A great weekly reports.

Puck Abby

Love this app. Real time views of shoppers visiting and page views. I would definitely recommend.

Running Crow

This is a Great app...The chat function increased my sales right from the start.

Kelleysklosett

This is a great app to have, and so informative!!!

Beertful

Excellent! I wish I could give this 10 stars! Until now I was a Hotjar user, disappointed with the holes in their software. Lucky Orange resolved the issues I was having. Their system is incredible and offers so many features I didn't even know I was missing. My experience with their support team was top-notch. They answered all of my questions quickly-- I truly appreciate it (thanks Danny!) The customer service alone made up for at least 80% of why I signed up-- it was THAT impeccable!. (I talked to a real guy, not a robot!)
P.S. This software is a steal at $10! Lucky Orange, thanks for putting together such an incredible tool and making it affordable for us small businesses to enjoy.
P.S.S. If you don't already have this, you need it! Quit hesitating!

Koobee Gifts Gadgets Toys

Great help with this app! Found a few issues my website using it, updated them and bam! Just like magic sales increased. Thanks guys! Check out www.koobee.com.au

Tabathas Stuff

wow!!!!! this app awsome, when you can actually see the activity on your site and where the views are coming from, that is fantastic. havent figured it all out yet but with justin around i know i can get help when i need it . huge possibilitys with this app, product choices, where people are dropping off live chats with customers, get this app e commerce is tough enough. ive downloaded so many apps that dont do crap.thanks guys. class AAA customer service. highly recommended i own other businesses. that are easier than e commerce. this app takes away alot of the guess work as far as im concerned , again justin and crew much thanks lets make money together.

Cool Gifts To Friend

Viskas labai gerai!
Gaunu daug naudingos informacijos.