Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

by Lucky Orange LLC

Easily see why people abandon carts to instantly grow sales!

Ourthaicurry

I have been using this app for almost a year now so I think I'm well qualified to comment on it. Of all the apps I have used, this is the one I would hate to be without. I have changed so much on my website simply because I can watch how people navigate it; it enables me to see it from the customers viewpoint. I have picked up countless flaws that I would never have even known were there. I can introduce changes and watch how they work out, cut them out if they don't. Can't talk about customer support as never needed it. Not saying it's perfect, not saying it's picked up every transaction but that is not what I was looking for. To be honest once you have got used to the initial amazement of watching customers navigate your site it can become a chore;however, you learn to pick out the ones you need to look out for and that is where the diamonds are.You can filter the behaviour patterns to see what you are looking at. Build heatmaps, you'll be surprised how the layout you thought was perfect is not how your customers use the site: then change your site.
Disclaimer. As far as I can recall I've never been asked to give a review. I won't get any money off for this one :-) I'm doing it not only to help the developer but to help shop owners trying to develop their sites.

Robertowen

This app is awesome. The live view is a little spooky at first but you soon get used to it. The recordings feature has shone a light on how our shop is working and how the user journeys through the site.

Power Source Pro

A+++ Excellent - Amazing App ! This is so useful to track visitor's to our site and see what they looked at. The chat works great. The best app for helping conversions ever. LOVE it! :)

Greenhouse Store

The app is working great and the customer support is very helpful!

Coba Wallet

I love how you can see every users interactions in order to determine why they are dropping off, etc.

Crankset First

Man that's some next level creepness. I actually felt weird spying on my site's visitors, but it's incredibly well made and gives you all the info you could possibly imagine to get from an app. The only thing you could do to equal the level of detail this app provides is to stand behind the person visiting your site.. Enough said

Dealsfame

One of my favorite MUST USE SECRET WEAPON ! With this app, you are able to ''spy'' on your visitors and improve your site based on your visitor's behavior. It helps me to detect what I was missing out in my store.

I 'll encourage new or matured store owners to installed this app to find out more about how your visitors behave. This will definitely increase your SALES once you figured it out.

Stay Lean Tea

Does everything it says it will. great app

West Michigan Finishes

This is probably the best app in the Shopify app store. This allows you to drill down and really see what is going through your customers heads. It has analytics, live chat, polls, heatmaps, and so much more. This is an amazing app, thats about all I can say!

Barnaby Co

A really useful app - has allowed us to spot issues and fixes for better user experience quickly. Would recommend.