Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Mexico Mike Maps Trip Planning

I tried other chat programs and they usually worked okay but were expensive and one-featured or didn't work well on phones. Lucky Orange had great stats and control so I kept them. When I went to pay up for a subscription, there was a snag because i had two accounts. Justin in their chat popped up and asked to help. Boy did he! Couldn't have doen it correctly wihtout him.

All in all they have a great program and equally great customer service.

It has helped me snag a couple of sales I would not have had, so I feel it is worth the investment. Mike.

Tanabracelet

F*ckinh awesome app. Love it so muchhh!

Modocons

the great app to check the quality of your store

Nellie And The Cat

Great app with amazing insights - it's like I can get inside my customer's head!

Bernard And Zeus

Great app! This is the best app you can get to track everything of what is happening in your store. They even offered me an extension on my trial as at the moment i'm starting from scratch. Really appreciated! 5 Stars without any doubt!

>>Further Feedback<<

As stated above besides being one of the best apps to keep track of your store, their customer support is very helpful and immediately they respond back. 5/5

Kdprev

very great and wonderful app

They also have a good support ready to help you

I recommend

Unicornjunkies

Amazing app! Super responsive support! Bradley was very helpful in resolving an install issue that ended up being something that I had messed up on my end. Great team!

1milbrand

Great. Tracks everything, affordable pricing, provides valuable insight, very helpful support team.

100% recommended.

Ecofuel Ireland

One of the Must Have apps for your e-commerce store. A great weekly reports.

Puck Abby

Love this app. Real time views of shoppers visiting and page views. I would definitely recommend.