Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Zoe And Eve

Love the app and the statistics it gives and the ability to be able to chat with customers.

Beautyliciously

This is an amazing app for understanding what your customers are doing when they visit the site. The heat-maps are really clear and track your visitors on their actual landing page, even on a mobile device.

Add on the ability to watch your visitors live and trigger a chat message with them, offering them help much like a sales assistant would do in a traditional store is a game-changer.

My only feature request is to add the ability to deal with chat requests via push notification to a mobile device, rather than having to be logged in via a browser. I understand this is coming soon as Lucky Orange are working on a mobile app.

Fantastic software, installed without having to do anything and works incredibly well for a low, low price. 5 stars!

Dining Room Armoires

Incredibly useful app. Lucky Orange lets you see all your visitor's movements and provides the most accurate business intelligence that will allow you to make decisions in the future. I'm not a technical person and I still have a lot to explore as far as this app's functions but I'm very happy with it. Great value for money too.

Bb Furniture

Fantastic app and unlike Google analytics, this is bang up-to-date. No delay of 8/9 minutes before giving data. Incredibly accurate and a must for anyone wanting to learn more about their visitor behaviour.

4salon

Great app! It's helped us to continually optimize our website for conversions.

Championshipringstore

Wow. I would also like to add, wow. A must have. Don't hesitate, this tool is the Shopify Visitor Behavioral App.

Blowout Boutique Ca

This is an excellent app, which gives us a great indication of where customers are coming from and what they are doing on our site. We are only in the trial stages since we just opened a couple of days ago, but already have learned so much. Definitely a keeper, for sure! - Alexandria, www.BlowoutBoutique.ca

Batchshoes

I LOVE this app. It has been so helpful in finding out where are customers are coming from, and what pages they leave from. I love the live recordings and being able to initiate chat with customers. I'm hoping it will help with our first sale soon. I also really appreciate the daily email updates and seeing how my shop is performing day over day.

Sexymitea

Wow! Fantastic app and must have add on. I use every single day. The analytics are great but the live view and chat and the recording of customers on your site is invaluable. There is no replacement for watching video of exactly what your customer is doing on your site. I have made so many tweaks and changes that I would not have known, by watching what customers do and how they interact. Great APP, Great Value. Highly, highly recommend. NOTE: The APP will show less visitors than Google Analytics or Shopify stats because Lucky Orange does not count "bounces".

I Have A Secret Admirer

Truly an amazing app that will provide you with very useful feedback, super interesting to know how your visitors interact with your website and also have the ability to even chat with them! If you need an app that will deep dive your store to help you grow, this is the way to go! Look no further! https://www.ihaveasecretadmirer.com