Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Store

This is the best app that i have ever used to see what the problem is on my store and what problems my customer have during their purchase. A must-have app I can highly recommend it. You will see everything as your customer sees and what problems he has. The biggest issue i see was the apps with pop up. Every time they see this they not find where to close it and leave the store.

Without this app you will never know this.

For me the best app that i have ever tried out on Shopify and bring me the most conversion rate because i eliminate the issues after seeing them.

5 Stars from me!!!

Nobel0 3D Print

WOW WOW WOW, i am really impressed by this technology. it helps a looottt. Also, giving a 7-days trial helps us to experiment the app and know what we are having actually.
I am in love with this.
Best Regards

Mark Bell Sling Shot

Great software to learn more about your customer's behavior. Also they have great customer support. Shout out to Justin! Highly recommend for any business, especially eComm stores. 10/10

LEAN & CHOPPY

Awesome! the recordings are very very very helpful I recovered 5 lost sales with this APP I strongly recommend it to all of you who are running an e-commerce store.

Covert Apparel

This app is extremely good. I was looking for a heatmap sort of app and I came across Lucky Orange and I'm so glad I did. I'm still using the free trial version but I'll definitely continue my plan. Using this app I understood why my visitors aren't converting.

TFA

One a first attempt at looking at the app, I didn't quite know how to navigate this app. Within five minutes of speaking with customer service, I had a good knowledge of the app and am excited to see how this app will help me understand how customers are using our site.
Incredible customer service.

Walnut

So far, so good! I installed this map for the Heatmap functionality and it's already proving useful for figuring out ways to tweak my pages. The backend is easy to use and I really appreciated the 15 minute orientation call. I didn't know that it also had chat and polling functionality, which are two useful features that I had planned on adding later.

Trend PickUp

I highly recommend this product to anyone starting out in e-commerce.
It's really helping me figure out what I need to change on my website in order to get more sales. Support team are very prompt and co-operative.

Must Have for Every Store!

KDPREV1

VEry good app and they are very helpful when you need them.

I higly recommend for people who want to analyze their page product

FitCapri

I migrated away from HotJar on the advice of a colleague who is in the same business space as I am, and I am very happy I did. For my purposes, LuckyOrange has been a huge help in analyzing exactly what is happening in my Shopify store, both from a customer experience perspective, and a store management perspective. I haven't even used all of the capabilities yet, such as Chat and HeatMaps, but I plan to dive into that very soon. Above everything else, the support has been outstanding. I am a small shop in a very large world of drop-shipping, and it is a very dense business space. It would be very easy for an application provider to just miss, or even dismiss me, as there are others out there creating more revenue than I am right now. I spent 33 years in the Enterprise IT arena as an App Developer (we were called Programmers back then...uh oh...dating myself), a Technician, an IT Manager for a multi-billion $$ Healthcare Provider, a Consultant, and a Solutions Architect designing systems for SMB, and Enterprise level businesses, and I am well-aware of what great support is, and what not-so-great support is. LuckyOrange is absolutely in the former category, and I hope as they grow they stay that way. As long as they do they will have my business. Count on it. Great job LuckyOrange, and a very sincere and thankful shout-out to Justin! He is a Star.

Michael Nitka