Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Championshipringstore

Wow. I would also like to add, wow. A must have. Don't hesitate, this tool is the Shopify Visitor Behavioral App.

Blowout Boutique Ca

This is an excellent app, which gives us a great indication of where customers are coming from and what they are doing on our site. We are only in the trial stages since we just opened a couple of days ago, but already have learned so much. Definitely a keeper, for sure! - Alexandria, www.BlowoutBoutique.ca

Batchshoes

I LOVE this app. It has been so helpful in finding out where are customers are coming from, and what pages they leave from. I love the live recordings and being able to initiate chat with customers. I'm hoping it will help with our first sale soon. I also really appreciate the daily email updates and seeing how my shop is performing day over day.

Sexymitea

Wow! Fantastic app and must have add on. I use every single day. The analytics are great but the live view and chat and the recording of customers on your site is invaluable. There is no replacement for watching video of exactly what your customer is doing on your site. I have made so many tweaks and changes that I would not have known, by watching what customers do and how they interact. Great APP, Great Value. Highly, highly recommend. NOTE: The APP will show less visitors than Google Analytics or Shopify stats because Lucky Orange does not count "bounces".

I Have A Secret Admirer

Truly an amazing app that will provide you with very useful feedback, super interesting to know how your visitors interact with your website and also have the ability to even chat with them! If you need an app that will deep dive your store to help you grow, this is the way to go! Look no further! https://www.ihaveasecretadmirer.com

Scissormill

LOVE THIS APP.
Sooo many features. I've caught about 25 problems with my new website so far and I'm able to easily identify the exact issue and fix them fast. Live Chat is sweet too!

Vancitybox

Really great for finding out exactly what your visitors are doing on your website! Amazing information!

Sage Brush Gun Dogs Llc Store

One of the best app's, provides very good information to help improve sales!

Scopesonline

Seems like an amazing way to see how customers are navigating your store and how I can improve their experience!

Gamergy

Amazing tool for optimizing your site. See where customers are struggling to improve user flow!