Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Outdoorstockroom

Great app but seems buggy at times but they are always working to improve the app. They just need to release a mobile app to keep track of things on the road and to take online chats with you.

Life Telescopes

A true insiders looks a customer psychology.

Cloth Diaper Kids

Does what it says. They are adding new features all the time. Great support and easy to use interface.

Wholesalehomeimp

The live recordings are pretty cool but the Heatmaps never seem to work for me. Spoke to support and they were pretty helpful and are currently looking into the issue. The issue seems to be a template compatibility issue.

Thesideboardbuffet

Lucky Orange is a great tool to use for starting a new store. It is absolutely critical, as it allows you to watch visitors and gain insight into what is working and what is not. You WILL catch mistakes that you or the team have made by using this tool to watch customers and visitors navigate your pages, including pain points where the customer doesn't know how to add to cart, leave a review, or needs a more user friendly page to work with.

This tool isn't necessary later on when the store becomes a success, But... it can still be used when testing new features, sales tactics, or sales funnel techniques.

I gave it 4 stars, because it didn't always seem to work correctly for me. Maybe this had to do with a visitor's privacy settings, but I even noticed it happen with visitors that I didn't have the issue with before.

Other than that, it is a service I will absolutely use for stores to come!

Give it a try! You won't regret it!

The Joy Factory 3

Form analytics wasn't working for us. After a struggle with Lucky Orange to respond to support emails they were able to guide us around the problem. I would give this app a 5 star, but I feel their support could improve.

Luca Chiara

Overall easy to install, set up and use! I did find the information very helpful. Their customer service is good as I had a few questions and within a day they got back to me with the answers.

Wilson Street

Cool app, let you watch recordings of the people who browsed your site.

General Soap Store

It works decently well, had a glitch and the tech staff helped me out after hours. There are a few place where it won't capture all the information but it does a pretty good job.

Lucky Iron Fish

Still figuring out how to use the app - but excellent customer service.