Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Haute Faucets

Amazing app and very helpful for understanding areas of your website that need improvement!

Vinyl Record Art Nz

This is the greatest app on the planet, must have if you want a real insight into customer behavior on your site.

Yourturnkeystore 243

The app is working correctly on all 3 of my sites. This app looks very promising. I would like to see some sort of mobile app for the chat window.

Staavias

I love the real time stats of this app.

Bostlures

Love the app and the real-time engagement! www.bostlures.com

Just For Cat Lovers

I have been having so many "add-to-cart" and "abandoned cart" lately and I just didn't understand why. Someone suggested to install Lucky Orange ... and I did about 45 minutes ago. As soon as I installed, I watched live my customers adding products to cart and found out that "Smart Up-Sell' would pop up instantly and was showing irrelevant products and the customers seemed confuse on how to get out of it ... then ending up leaving my site leaving their cart behind.

I didn't wait long and turned off my Smart Up-sell app and even though the app was showing me messages that I would lose 15% of my sell, I trust what I saw from Lucky Orange -- I was already losing sale because of the pop-ups. And as soon as the pop up was gone, just in time, a customer was adding products to cart and finalized her payment ALL in just 3 clicks! No more stupid pop-ups to confuse them. And thank you so much Lucky Orange for showing me the way to better conversion! :)

Natural Genius

These guys are awesome! The support is great. We deleted the app in error and Danny helped recover our old account and data :)

Mobilitywheels

Love this app. Helps me fix items on my website i never wouldve picked up otherwise. Keep up the good work!!

Something Special Pet Supplies

I bought Lucky Orange soon after opening my shop when I wasn't getting any sales. It's been critical for helping me solve design problems on my shop. Although it has many very cool and useful features, the session recordings have been the most valuable to me. There's nothing like watching your visitors navigating around your store, seeing what they see, to pinpoint problems that you couldn't see when you designed and tested it. Their tech support is also very responsive and good. I've only had to contact them once. After a few emails exchanged and we couldn't solve the problem, one of their developers actually pulled my session into debug mode so that he could troubleshoot. Oh, and that was during my free period before I purchased it. Buying the subscription to Lucky Orange was a no brainer after that! It's awesome!

Swirltee

Great app, really useful. I would recommend it to anybody! Thanks. :)