Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Lacascina 2

Very promising tool for an affordable budget. Live chat for assistance also works very fast and the agent was able to anwser all my queries. Happy with the analytics and recording that will defintely help me improving the conversion rate of our webshop www.wijnenlacascina.be

Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

Just started the site and we really love the ability it gives us to understand our visitors. We were able to see where some of our visitors fell off and are working on solutions to increase our cart sales. Great app!

Thepacktrack

Very useful for seeing how users use

Valley Wedding Supplies

I have installed this app a few days ago. I am now getting insights as to where customers are confused on the site. I have already noticed a few things that I need to change in order to keep customers happy. I would recommend this app to every webstore out there.

Quorartistictshirts

Excellent application, allows you to understand how visitors can navigate the site and to edit any errors in the shop setting.
Fast and friendly availability service.
I reccomend you ALL!
If you try it, you can NOT do without it.

Romanglassjewels Com

Really great app! Its simple to use for the most part and give you the data that you really need in a clear interface - Truly 5 Stars!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Absolutely superb app. the heat maps option is not only addictive but very useful. If you are looking for a way to track your customers habbits and clicks then this is the app you should have installed. We have integrated it into Bikini Luxe and really love its fluidity. Also it is a steal at its price because of the live chat option. This normally costs a lot more from other apps, is not as fluid and does not have all the options that lucky orange has. Something worth being noted is that the number of customers you have will not be the same as Google analytics because of the way that things are tracked. But overall well well worth the price.

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Fashion

Aqaba

Great app, great tech support.
Thanks Lucky Orange!

Everest Parts Supplies

Very useful for beginning companies to track customers throughout the country.
Allows for insights and live tracking.

Thanks

Mighty Monkeys

The best app I use! It's the first thing I open when I am sitting at my desk. I have seen where customers are exiting, and can fix issues before people ask! It's the best.