Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lucky Iron Fish

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Still figuring out how to use the app - but excellent customer service.

Big Frog Supply

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I read the description, read through the reviews (good and bad) and decided a trial wouldn't hurt. I ended up signing up as I thought $10 entry was very affordable. I hate how I sit here for hours watching people come and not buy anything. I have watched this app since I joined Shopify nine months ago. I'm glad to see it continue to grow and get to the point where I need it. I've started implemented things to help keep customers on my site. My only complaint as "live" must be delayed or I really have a lot of customers who show up and leave...

TL:DR - It works as advertised. I haven't tried chat. I do know that some of the referrals and ads are confusing/wrong, but it tells me facebook, bing, or google.

Penny's Choice

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

A good app for us most times, but it is pretty glitchy. We set things up and the settings do not stick. It is useful/helpful information and we will keep it!

Thanks!
Matt Ruggiero
www.pennyschoice.com

Jean's Home and Family Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I must say being in Australia I have found the online help to be pathetic due to time zone related issues.
However Lucky Orange has saved me in that I am new to this game and still trying to figure things out.
Through information on recordings I have been able to identify issues that otherwise would not have been eg broken links when I updated my site.
I have also identified a trend of people jumping to one collection of my site and never appearing interested in buying from this collection - this enabled me to do detective work in a different area which has resolved significant issues with my online advertising - so Hopefully Lucky Orange will be paid for within a few months of this error being resolved!

1 2 4 Next