Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Only Stop Shop

I use this app every single day to analyze what tweaks I need to make on my website to make it easier for customers to place orders. It is an invaluable tool, and the support is swift and excellent.

October 15, 2019

Sometimes even little tweaks can make a big impact on your customers' online experience. Thrilled to hear Lucky Orange is a part of your daily improvement processes and don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

High Street Urban

The best app to see and observe customers movements on the website, it has helped me a lot to optimize and make my product pages better for more conversions, the in chat feature is the best one as i can chat with customers live when they are on the website, kudos to the makers, thanks a lot.

October 10, 2019

Sounds like you are working hard to ensure your customers have a great experience on your website, we are just happy we have been able to help. Thank you for your feedback!

plexusgo

great app they solved my problem ! and they give me 30 days free trail also ! Highly recommend app !

October 8, 2019

Solving problems is a challenge we gladly accept! We appreciate the recommendation and let us know if we can be of service in any other way.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Capsule Buds

Great app and show how customers move around in your online shop. It records automatically and also shows the location of potential customers.

September 27, 2019

Getting a front row seat to customers' behaviors while online is a feature we love too! Appreciate your review, great to hear from satisfied Lucky Orange customers.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Devilero

September 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything!

NEIL J. RODGERS

So far, so good. Great to get a real time insight into client behavior on the site. Do arrange the free call to help guide you through the app as it's a great opportunity to find out everything the app can do for you / how it works. Justin was great at guiding me through the various functions. It is unfortunate that Shopify has limited the viewing of the checkout process only to subscribers of their highest paid subscription service as this is a very important stage of the client experience. Hopefully they will change that back to way it was previously where all Shopify merchants were able to see their client behavior throughout the complete transaction rather than holding this important and valuable piece of client information to ransom for the very few that can afford it. Shame on you Shopify. I love what you do and this is an unpleasant side of you I haven't come across before.

September 24, 2019

I love talking with our customers about how they can best leverage Lucky Orange, glad you found the call beneficial. Real-time insights are super impactful to decision making on websites and we can't wait to hear how Lucky Orange continues to help your website grow!

Erylan

This app is excellent and quite addictive :D Love how I was able to identify issues with my site that I hadn't noticed myself by checking the recordings!

September 3, 2019

"Excellent" and "quite addictive" are two words we love hearing from our customers! Our dynamic heatmaps are also a great way to identify engagement on your website, we use them all the time ourselves.

Revelation By Design

I was really glad to find lucky orange being new to the e-commerce business. This app really helped me to understand what needed to be changed in order to better suit the customers that were visiting my store. I was also appreciative of the help I received from their support team when I had any issues or questions.

September 3, 2019

Helping our e-commerce customers gain better understanding of their customers is something we take great pride in! Thanks for the review and let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

NikkiBrands

I was lucky the day I found this app as it is the most valuable one I use. After just 2-3 days of use I determined customers were having trouble moving around on my theme. I replaced it almost immediately. I can see where my customers are coming from, what times, what device they are using, and actually see their movements while shopping.
App was easy to download and set-up and I used the free trial before spending any money.
Highly recommend.

August 30, 2019

We are happy you were able to pinpoint your customers' issues on your website so quickly and make the necessary changes! Appreciate your feedback, we love hearing from our customers how they use Lucky Orange to optimize their customers' experiences.

Cheers- Justin at Lucky Orange

Pride Palace

I use this app to track all of my web traffic on my site and it's been instrumental in improving my conversion rate. With the screen recording feature that allows me to watch how my visitors interact with my site, I'm easily able to diagnose any issues and find out where they fall out of the funnel. The pricing is extremely competitive and it's jam-packed with features. My favorite, besides the screen recording, is the click heatmap that shows you where your visitors are clicking on your site and allows you to see what parts of your site are doing the best job catching people's attention.

August 30, 2019

We are so glad that you are getting strong value from the session recordings and heatmaps features in Lucky Orange! Be sure to check out our Live Chat as well which lets you engage with your visitors in real-time to address any potential roadblocks.