Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

PenguienPie

app service is really good. The app is really fantastic i would recommend this for every one. the customer support is awesome.

May 24, 2019

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We have reviewed your account and noticed that you may have signed up for Lucky Orange outside of the Shopify App store which prevented the Lucky Orange tracking code from being placed automatically. We should be able to help resolve this right away so please reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to connecting soon!

CoolThingsPro

Love this app and Justin just helped me set up everything well, and he appointed a call to make everything so clearly. Nice app and service. Now we improved a lot based on the recording of our viewers' behaviors on our website

Shedstar

This on of the best Apps for your Shopify store and their support team is second to none,very fast to help with any problem you may have. I would give more stars if I could.

MyKidsNuk

Love this app for what does, you can't beat it. The heat maps gives me enough data to determine which parts of my site gets the most attention. The data that is gathered can be used to get more sales. Thank you to the team at Lucky Orange!

Einhorn Travel

I use this app to observe and track customer behaviour on my store website. I can then use these observations to refine the customer experience to improve conversions and be more profitable. You can add multiple store on a single account and their customer service team is extremely responsive and helpful.

www.Savage.deals

i love this great app!
But can you please help me to see the activity of the cart and checkout page ?

May 10, 2019

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We would love to be able to track the whole user journey for all Shopify customers. At this time, Shopify currently limits tracking of the checkout pages to only customers who are on Shopify Plus. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need, and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com if you need any additional information, and thanks again for the great feedback!

Trendayo

I've been using the lucky orange app for months. Absolutely love the app and what it does. I had an issue with my previous account and not being able to collect data. I talked with Justin, he helped me figure out the whole issue and get my codes working on my site again. Super fast response time and easy to communicate with. 5/5 all around for the app and customer service!

Fresh&Sassy

I haven't had time to delve into all that lucky orange has to offer, but right from the start I found their support to be fabulous, and I'm loving the features it had when I uploaded the app. One happy camper!

Lucky7Gadgets

Great app, love the functionalities + Customer service is reactive and helpful ! Worth the price ! Recommend

Luxe Hair Maven

Really loving the app and their support is great. They were super quick to answer me and made sure I had everything setup correctly. Such valuable information from this software that has helped me increase my site conversions!