Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay | Reviews

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

pophomefabric

I was happy when I found this app it filled some of my analytics needs but i am uninstalling after trying for a few days. I contacted them regarding the app flashing at the bottom of the visitor page. I sent them a movie of it they said they had no idea and suggested i refresh. Like c'mon if a person has got as far as running a store on shopify they probably understand browser refreshing. Of course i refreshed. duh. I restarted.
Also i told them the app was only showing 2/3 of my visitors and wasn't clocking any of my sales. they asked me for proof. Like i was lying about it. Pretty insulting and arrogant. at that point i decided I was not fighting them and I wouldn't be giving them any money either.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As I mentioned in my email, our developer wasn’t able to replicate your issue and wanted to rule out any other issues by asking you to refresh your page. I’m sorry you felt that we were insulting you in investigating your concern because that was absolutely not our intent. Please accept our apologies if it came across that way. We’d like to talk with you to get more information so we can investigate further the differences you’re seeing with visitor counts since that discrepancy isn’t something that should be happening.

I would still like to connect and have a conversation to make things right. We take pride in our customer service, and your case is no exception. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services at Lucky Orange

Kuckian

Waste of time app. couldn't even register an account. Provided images to customer support, no response. Can't recommend.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we’re sorry for the delay in our response. Your inquiry came in over the weekend outside of our available support hours. Our support hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CDT) Monday through Friday. Our team answered your email as quickly as possible, and we would still like to connect to better understand the errors you’ve experienced as well as get to the bottom of the issue. At your earliest convenience, please respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screen share. We can also connect via WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams or Google Meets if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to hearing from you soon - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Download GoGo!

I installed it because I wanted to see the heat map. After the trial period passed, I was forced to choose a plan, and I chose the paid plan, but it gave me an error and was not accepted.
No other functions are available until you finish selecting a plan. I could not even inquire from the app.
I searched the web page and finally contacted them, only to receive a reply saying, "Please let me know your email address so I can check," and no more reply. It's a shame.

September 17, 2021

Please accept our apologies for your experience. As I mentioned in my email, recent updates to the app may have caused your issue. To clarify, we initially asked for your email address so we could confirm we were troubleshooting the correct account you used to access Lucky Orange. Sometimes our customers have more than one email address tied to different accounts. Based on your feedback, our team is working hard on identifying what went wrong so that we can resolve this issue for you and others moving forward. We hope for the opportunity to get you set up and using Lucky Orange as expected soon.

Best regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Runenwald

Buggy as hell, even to register an account I needed several tries. I couldn't get it to work, every time i should set it up again!?

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, and we apologize for your experience. This certainly isn’t what we want any of our customers to experience. As I mentioned in my previous email, I would love to connect with you to get this issue resolved and learn more about the issue in general. Our team wants to hear more about the errors you’ve experienced to fix any isolated bugs that might have been missed during the testing process.

I look forward to speaking with you soon - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Capish.shop

No encontré la manera de ingresar a ella, me pide un correo que nunca ingrese para crear la cuenta porque la descargue directamente de Shopify y resulta que no reconoce el correo ni las claves, y si no puedo ingresar... NO ME SIRVE.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As I mentioned in my email, your site is set up correctly and tracking. We believe that this issue may be caused by an adblocker, whether it’s standard on your browser or an added extension.

We would still like to connect with you to make sure you’re able to use Lucky Orange. We sent you an email shortly after your review came through, so all you need to do is reply to that email. We can also connect through WhatsApp, Google Meets or Microsoft Teams if that’s more convenient.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

INFLUENCE TURTLE

TERRIBLE ! I have been trying to open the app from shopfy since i installed and i was only getting ¨Logging out. One moment... ¨ The only way to acces the app was by google at your web page, until it started telling me my password was wrong, and when i try to directly open it from shopify boom , Logging out. One moment... a waste of time and a waste of space !

May 10, 2021

This isn’t the experience we want any of our customers to have, and we understand your frustration. Our team wants to resolve this as soon as we can to get you back on tracking, and on the surface, it appears there could be an easy solution.

Based on your description, we believe that this issue may be caused by an adblocker, whether it’s standard on your browser or an added extension. Sometimes an adblocker or another browser extension can get in the way and prevent you from signing into Lucky Orange through Shopify. To work around this issue, try disabling your adblocker for LuckyOrange.com. You can also try to sign in through a new Incognito window (Chrome), private window (FireFox) or InPrivate window (Edge).

We would still like to connect with you to make sure you’re able to use Lucky Orange from your Shopify dashboard. We sent you an email shortly after your review came through, so all you need to do is reply to that email. We can also connect through WhatsApp, Google Meets or Microsoft Teams if that’s more convenient.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

topnlshop

This app used to be good. Lately the app developer FORCES you to go to there website to register and takes your credit card, then the app does not work. You send support request and you have to do many steps to fix it. Greedy app as they try to get money from you NOT ON SHOPIFY.

April 29, 2021

We apologize for your experience. We see that you’ve used Lucky Orange on other sites and used our Shopify plugin (available above) for a one-step installation but (likely by accident) didn’t sign up for this Lucky Orange account through Shopify. We recommend Shopify customers install Lucky Orange through our one-click Shopify install instead of signing up through our website since you will have to manually place the code in your website header.

You can check out this help document that outlines the manual installation process to add your Lucky Orange tracking code to TopNLShop: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/102-how-to-install-in-shopify.

Our team would also be happy to take you through the setup process to help get you back on track with Lucky Orange. We don’t want you to miss out on any visitor behavior or communicating with customers! We have sent you an email to get the conversation started, so all you need to do is reply to that email. Also, seeing that you are headquartered in the Netherlands, we can connect through WhatsApp, Google Meets or Microsoft Teams if that’s more convenient.

We look forward to connecting soon.

GMERCH

The unsolicited emails are very annoying. They tell me that I signed up to receive such emails, but I didn't. So I try to unsubscribe, and it says I must log in before I can unsubscribe. But I can't log in. So I can't unsubscribe. Please stop spamming me.
UPDATE:
After posting my review, they emailed me again and asked me to call them on WhatsApp so that they can resolve the issue. What the heck. Please stop spamming me.

February 9, 2021

We’re very sorry for your experience. We strive to provide exceptional service and technology to all of our customers. Our eagerness to ensure you’re getting the most out of Lucky Orange might be coming off as too much communication!

We send every customer a welcome email to help orient them to Lucky Orange. We also send an email once you’ve placed our tracking code on your store to confirm you’ve done this successfully. While these emails are usually helpful to our customers, we can certainly appreciate not wanting extra communications in an already full inbox. When you requested to be unsubscribed from these emails, we removed your name from our marketing email list.

One other feature of Lucky Orange that most customers find very helpful but one that you can choose to turn off in your account are our daily email reports. These reports give you helpful visitor insights like whether your traffic was up or down compared to the day before.

Here is a help document explaining more about these reports: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/169-what-are-email-reports. These are considered transactional emails with important information about your account, but again, you can turn these off by logging into your account.

And yes, we did reach out via another email when we saw your negative review. Your business matters to us. We wanted to help improve your experience, and didn’t want you to think your feedback was being ignored.

We hope you allow us the opportunity to chat, whether through email, WhatsApp, or any other preferred communication method. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Rivoluzione Digitale

The app didn’t work , I tried many times , but nothing . The live session is not available every time

January 22, 2021

Oh no! This isn’t what we want to hear. We want all of our customers to have an amazing experience with our app, and you are no exception. My team and I would like to connect with you to learn more about what you’re experiencing and make things right. We’ve already tried to contact you but haven’t heard back yet. Please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-735-9032 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

WelaSouq

This application provides a good service, but their persistence in not fixing the following problems: makes it a weak application:
1-Weak UI design.
2- Poor code and heavy on the website and it does make the website speed so slow.
3-The idea of statistics is nice, but it is limited and inaccurate.
4- Technical support is very, very slow in responding to any requests or trying to solve any problem.
5- There is a stronger alternative, which is Google statistics, where this service is provided free of charge and without limits in terms of the number of clicks that the user made on the page, but what distinguishes the application is its ability to record a video of this process.
6- I am still using the application, but I think that if the application does not update soon, I will delete it and it will not get another chance.
7- It does not support the Arabic language perfectly. They need more experts in this field to help.

November 6, 2020

We are glad to hear you find our service valuable and absolutely want to be sure we continue to meet your expectations. Since we have been unable to get ahold of you via phone or email I wanted to provide some additional context on your bullet points.

Realizing what a huge factor UI has on your experience with our app, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our experience to make it better for our customers. If you have any specific feedback for us here, please feel free to email us at support@luckyorange.com and we will absolutely take a look at it.

With regards to our code and it’s impact on your site, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here. https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website. Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed. https://www.yottaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019-eCommerce-3rd-Party-Technology-Index-2.pdf.

We see many of our customers use Google Analytics alongside Lucky Orange, but as you mentioned Google Analytics does tend to stick to more event based analytics where Lucky Orange goes more in-depth to tell you what people are doing on your site through offerings like recordings, heatmaps and other similar services.

We would love to work with you on getting these issues resolved but haven’t been able to get ahold of you yet. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange