Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Densal

The app itself is kind of bad poor work, but after no more pay rate it will have to fly every 2-3 days... Not like

Venice Design

Ever since I downloaded and then uninstalled this app. Google Ads thinks it added malware to my site

Core Cool Things

It's not working correctly, when I have on shopify store and google analytics visitors lucky orange it doesn't work at all...and after that it reach a "limit" about the first monthly fee, after not working, and it just don't work anymore! So don't waste your money. The customer service is not helpful at all.

C-like Gifts

Can not open this app, tries many times and unsuccessful.

May 27, 2020

I’m sorry for the frustration. After connecting with you earlier this month, I’m glad we were able to figure out what was preventing Lucky Orange from loading and hope you have since had a chance to resolve that issue. Please reach back out through email or FB messenger to continue our discussion if the issue still persists. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

RDKL-U

This app does not work.
The support is non existent, has been around 72 hours since I had dropped a query regd the app not showing any data/ not opening up still there is no reply.
Please be careful before subscribing to their prepaid plans.

March 18, 2020

I’m so sorry for your experience. I’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you, but I haven’t been able to get in touch. On the surface, it sounds like this should be an easy fix, and I would still love to walk you through it. Please send me an email back directly. You can also reach out to our main support team at support@luckyorange.com or +1-913-735-9032. Let’s get this issue resolved!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Silk kaftan

after sale service is very bad no reply for 5 days . this app is not work in bing ads...I saw one free app with same functions in shopify store

February 25, 2020

We would love to get your questions answered quickly but our attempts to contact you directly seem to be falling short. Please reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com so we can resolve any outstanding items.

Flash.lens

The app is not loading when clicked on

i have installed it and once i click on it, it comes to a blank screen

January 16, 2020

We are glad to have been able to resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions!

The Banger Store

Slowing down our site. After checking out PageSpeed Insights from Google, it shows that our top 3rd party app that is slowing down our site is Lucky Orange - 1,003 ms of a delay. They claim the app doesn't slow down your customer's experience, but this fact by Google says otherwise.

December 30, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology making minimal impact on the speed of your website while being able to provide you with the insights you need to propel your business forward.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and impacts your website. For context, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed:

Again, We truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

HebeGadgets

It costs $10/month and they charge you $39/month, It works fine but they charge you more for no reason(I only have 1,000 visits per month), I do not recommend it to anyone.

December 25, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away as we do not even offer a $39 per month plan. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for Lucky Orange and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

The Travel Buddy 5000

they steal your money, don't install the app. once you uninstall it then they keep charging you and they don't tell you. they just sneakily add it to your shopify bill so you don't notice. lucky orange is a bunch of thieves, avoid them

November 12, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for 3rd party apps and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

Previous 1 3