Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

Quickly grow sales using recordings, heat maps & live chat

WelaSouq

This application provides a good service, but their persistence in not fixing the following problems: makes it a weak application:
1-Weak UI design.
2- Poor code and heavy on the website and it does make the website speed so slow.
3-The idea of statistics is nice, but it is limited and inaccurate.
4- Technical support is very, very slow in responding to any requests or trying to solve any problem.
5- There is a stronger alternative, which is Google statistics, where this service is provided free of charge and without limits in terms of the number of clicks that the user made on the page, but what distinguishes the application is its ability to record a video of this process.
6- I am still using the application, but I think that if the application does not update soon, I will delete it and it will not get another chance.
7- It does not support the Arabic language perfectly. They need more experts in this field to help.

November 6, 2020

We are glad to hear you find our service valuable and absolutely want to be sure we continue to meet your expectations. Since we have been unable to get ahold of you via phone or email I wanted to provide some additional context on your bullet points.

Realizing what a huge factor UI has on your experience with our app, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our experience to make it better for our customers. If you have any specific feedback for us here, please feel free to email us at support@luckyorange.com and we will absolutely take a look at it.

With regards to our code and it’s impact on your site, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here. https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website. Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed. https://www.yottaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019-eCommerce-3rd-Party-Technology-Index-2.pdf.

We see many of our customers use Google Analytics alongside Lucky Orange, but as you mentioned Google Analytics does tend to stick to more event based analytics where Lucky Orange goes more in-depth to tell you what people are doing on your site through offerings like recordings, heatmaps and other similar services.

We would love to work with you on getting these issues resolved but haven’t been able to get ahold of you yet. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sage Inspirations Artisan Jewelry

This app used to be awesome, but now it doesn't work at all. No stats--no videos, NADA. I have submitted a request to inquire why it's not working AT ALL and two weeks later no response-but yet I'm being charged. I'm canceling today and don't plan to re-subscribe again.

November 6, 2020

We apologize for the trouble you seem to be having, that is not the experience we want for any of our customers . Our team would love to look into this issue for you to get it resolved.

We’ve attempted several times to contact you to get the via phone and email but haven’t been able to get ahold of you yet. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We want to continue to earn your business and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kerrald Store

So many errors, no support response. I try to contact but no response................................................

October 14, 2020

My team and I have tried several times to connect with you to get to the bottom of your issues as well as make things right. However, we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we apologize for this experience! Once these issues are resolved, we hope you’ll give Lucky Orange another try. We would be happy to reset your free trial for you at any point. We hope to hear from you soon.

Undergents

the heat maps never work. Seems to be a waste of money with no real insights and it seems to slow the site down.

October 14, 2020

We’re so sorry for your experience; it’s certainly not one we want any of our customers to have. We contacted you several times to resolve your concerns but haven’t heard back from you.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and affects your website. Our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements like your product pictures, navigation, CTAs and more have loaded and are fully functional. As a result, Lucky Orange shouldn’t slow down your site. Here’s a link to a document that provides more detail: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

We’d like to look into your specific concern further, so please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon. Once these issues are resolved, we would be more than happy to reset your free trial.

Densal

The app itself is kind of bad poor work, but after no more pay rate it will have to fly every 2-3 days... Not like

July 13, 2020

Please accept our apologies for your frustrations. Our team would like to better understand your experience and how we could improve it. We’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you but haven’t been able to get in touch. Please send an email to support@luckyorange.com or call +1-913-735-9032. We want to make this right! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Venice Design

Ever since I downloaded and then uninstalled this app. Google Ads thinks it added malware to my site

July 13, 2020

We are very sorry for this experience - it is certainly not the experience we want you to have! This is the first time we’ve heard of Lucky Orange being considered malware, and we want to better understand what could be causing Google Ads’ message. Our team has reached out to you multiple times to assist you and better understand what happened, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone +1-913-735-9032 or email support@luckyorange.com so that we can investigate your issues further.

Core Cool Things

It's not working correctly, when I have on shopify store and google analytics visitors lucky orange it doesn't work at all...and after that it reach a "limit" about the first monthly fee, after not working, and it just don't work anymore! So don't waste your money. The customer service is not helpful at all.

July 13, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your frustrations! We are sorry for your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. We have a high standard of providing support to our customers, and you shouldn’t be an exception. My team and I have tried several times to connect with you, but we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (+1-913-735-9032) or email (support@luckyorange.com) so that we talk about your specific issues and make this right. I hope to connect with you soon!

C-like Gifts

Can not open this app, tries many times and unsuccessful.

May 27, 2020

I’m sorry for the frustration. After connecting with you earlier this month, I’m glad we were able to figure out what was preventing Lucky Orange from loading and hope you have since had a chance to resolve that issue. Please reach back out through email or FB messenger to continue our discussion if the issue still persists. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

RDKL-U

This app does not work.
The support is non existent, has been around 72 hours since I had dropped a query regd the app not showing any data/ not opening up still there is no reply.
Please be careful before subscribing to their prepaid plans.

March 18, 2020

I’m so sorry for your experience. I’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you, but I haven’t been able to get in touch. On the surface, it sounds like this should be an easy fix, and I would still love to walk you through it. Please send me an email back directly. You can also reach out to our main support team at support@luckyorange.com or +1-913-735-9032. Let’s get this issue resolved!

Silk kaftan

after sale service is very bad no reply for 5 days . this app is not work in bing ads...I saw one free app with same functions in shopify store

February 25, 2020

We would love to get your questions answered quickly but our attempts to contact you directly seem to be falling short. Please reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com so we can resolve any outstanding items.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange