Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Warehouse Markdown

Seems like support on this plugin has gone down significantly.

Implementing it, while it should automatically place the code, doesn't and now when opening the app tab after it may me pay $10 shows up as blank -_-

Used to be one of my favorite plugins.

May 16, 2019

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We have reviewed your account and noticed there may have been a previous trial/account that prevented this new site from installing and tracking properly. This should be a simple fix so please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience and we can help resolve this right away! Thanks again for the great feedback and speak soon.

TV Services

_______________________STAY AWAY_______________________
i canceled the next month subscription because they dont record a lot of connections then they canceled the current subscription that i already paid for.a lot of issues with this app.i don't recommend it

April 5, 2019

-------------Update April 16---------
Hi Amine, Unfortunately despite multiple attempts we have not been able to reach you to help resolve this issue. We hope to have the opportunity to get in touch soon so please reach out to our support team at support@luckyorange.com or by giving us a call at +1-913-735-9032. Looking forward to having this resolved for you soon.
------------------------------
Hey TV Services Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We apologize for any confusion regarding billing and for the frustrations that might have occurred. It sounds like there were some issues tracking on your site. We would love to have one of our developers take a look and get this figured out right away. We have already replied back to your email and will wait to hear back from you at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Wear Saga

An Awful App.
Got charged to upgrade the plan just for staying at the same!
support unreachable, weird charges!
show everything that wrongs with app's these days!
STAY AWAY.

February 28, 2019

Hey Wear Saga Team. Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We understand any confusion on what is being billed can be frustrating and would love to get this figured out right away. We have not had any success in reaching out to you through email so perhaps our responses were blocked or flagged by your email system, and therefore are not making it through to you. Is there a good phone number we can reach you at to help resolve this right away? You can email it to us directly at: support@luckyorange.com if you do not wish to share it here. Looking forward to connecting!

Inspiretrendz.com

i used this app, i was only able to see my product page recording, not cart page, shipping page, payment page, i didn't know about it, until i saw one video on youtube, they were able to see everything ( ofcourse not customers info ), disappointed :(

Kayvar - Your Korean Beauty Shopping Mall

Bad experience with the app.

1) Did no warning on the app's trial expiry and was logged out of the dashboard
2) Prices are not transparent. Asked to subscribe with the 20/month plan on the "logged out dashboard" when instead of offering the 10/month plan.

Hope that you guys can be transparent with your pricing. While i understand that a revenue boost with such a trick adds to the bottom line, it is uncalled for, unprofessional, and definitely not the right way to do business.

If a company has page views/ month that falls in the 10/month plan, then they will be paying 2X the price.

Disappointed with such service.

Cartcouncil

useless app not showing any data

Gallery Of Jewelry

CONSTANTLY CRASHES. HEAT MAPS DO NOT WORK AT ALL, trying out Hindsight instead

Glimpx

What a joke!!!

To be honest I think its feature is nice but the so called 'you CAN start it at 10USD' is super cheating message.

It is actually limited to Shopify Plus user. So for those which is not, you can have any Recording from A-Z. You just see something on the Thank You page.

This is very bad and so confusing message on their site even.

VERY BAD!!!!

Vrkm

This one is a joke on my first day emailing me asking for money

Outdoor Lifestyles

I tried using this app by installing it on my store and it did not work. I emailed support and after 1 week they replied. I tried again to re-install the app and again it did not work.

I emailed support again it has been over a week and still waiting for their reply.Their support is not good at all. I can't imagine if I actually had an actual problem with their app and I needed their help. I would have to wait for them to reply a week later. I can't say if the app works or not since I did not get to use it but now I don't want to. I'll look for another similar app.

Previous 1