Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

RDKL-U

This app does not work.
The support is non existent, has been around 72 hours since I had dropped a query regd the app not showing any data/ not opening up still there is no reply.
Please be careful before subscribing to their prepaid plans.

March 18, 2020

I’m so sorry for your experience. I’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you, but I haven’t been able to get in touch. On the surface, it sounds like this should be an easy fix, and I would still love to walk you through it. Please send me an email back directly. You can also reach out to our main support team at support@luckyorange.com or +1-913-735-9032. Let’s get this issue resolved!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Silk kaftan

after sale service is very bad no reply for 5 days . this app is not work in bing ads...I saw one free app with same functions in shopify store

February 25, 2020

We would love to get your questions answered quickly but our attempts to contact you directly seem to be falling short. Please reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com so we can resolve any outstanding items.

Flash.lens

The app is not loading when clicked on

i have installed it and once i click on it, it comes to a blank screen

January 16, 2020

We are glad to have been able to resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions!

The Banger Store

Slowing down our site. After checking out PageSpeed Insights from Google, it shows that our top 3rd party app that is slowing down our site is Lucky Orange - 1,003 ms of a delay. They claim the app doesn't slow down your customer's experience, but this fact by Google says otherwise.

December 30, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology making minimal impact on the speed of your website while being able to provide you with the insights you need to propel your business forward.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and impacts your website. For context, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed:

Again, We truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

HebeGadgets

It costs $10/month and they charge you $39/month, It works fine but they charge you more for no reason(I only have 1,000 visits per month), I do not recommend it to anyone.

December 25, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away as we do not even offer a $39 per month plan. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for Lucky Orange and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

The Travel Buddy 5000

they steal your money, don't install the app. once you uninstall it then they keep charging you and they don't tell you. they just sneakily add it to your shopify bill so you don't notice. lucky orange is a bunch of thieves, avoid them

November 12, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for 3rd party apps and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

cawwt

This is the worst app ever. And not because it's useless, no, the idea is insane. Tracking your site visitors? Who wouldn't want that.
It's "worst" tag comes from: 1) Terrible, absolutely horrendous support team
2) Buggy interface
3) Spammy emails (even my email provider counted those as spam, that really says a lot)

My first experience with Lucky Orange, is that it didn't even load LOL. And support team told me to disable AdBlock, Okay. All the apps that i've tried worked just fine, but your App is so special that it requires me to turn it off. Well fine, doesn't matter (it still sounds fishy af)

Then it turns out that i can't even use what i INSTALLED IT FOR. I was lured in by your, i must admit, great video and photo representation of what the app does. But apparently unless you pay 10$ you can't even use it LOL.
And that Free Trial is one hell of a ClickBait. Because unlike with other apps where shopify acknowledges you have a free trial and charges 0.00$ to start the Free trial. Well,, about that.... Lucky Orange thinks it's the smartest App on the planet and that people won't even notice that in actually it charges you 10$. Maybe they thought that people just won't notice, as they are used to seeing the 0.00$

Contacted their email support, no response. And you know which support team is a horrendous one? The one that never even replies :D (excluding that one time) after that I didn't even bother sending a next email, i just uninstalled this app and tried to forget it like a horrible dream.

But guess what? It just reminded me of it's horrible existence by sending me an email that "My Trial is ending" followed up by "Your trial has ended" the following day.
Mind you, the app was only installed for 2 days max as i was waiting for their customer support to get some conscience and reply.

So, if you know everytime you uninstall an app, the trial PAUSES. But somehow Lucky Orange managed to bypass that.

To sum the review app, i never manged to use the app in the end, so if you do manage to, ask yourself this. Do you really trust an app that uses some shady practices? Instead of behaving just like any other app and app maker that designed them.
What else is Lucky Orange doing without us knowing? Well, i won't be that guinea pig, testing it out.

September 6, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology and offering the highest level of support to our customers and deeply regret any delay in response on our part.

We have seen in some instances where ad blockers do block app services such as Lucky Orange inadvertently. Because of this we encourage you to whitelist Lucky Orange as an approved application to ensure you can view your data within Lucky Orange.

As it relates to our free trial period, we apologize for the confusion you may have experienced. The goal of our free trial is to allow you complete access to all Lucky Orange offerings at no cost for seven days. We do not require a credit card when you sign up to avoid any misunderstanding around billing should you choose not to move forward with a paid plan after the seven-day trial period.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to the transparency of our company policies and practices, what data we collect, how it is used and for what purpose. To try and address concerns you may have about our company policies and practices, included below are links to our Privacy Policy, Data Privacy Management Tool and our Security Overview. The Data Privacy Management Tool will allow you to opt out of any further tracking while showing and giving you the ability to delete all session data, conversation history and survey responses have been collected.

- https://www.luckyorange.com/privacy.php
- https://help.luckyorange.com/category/94-privacy-and-security
- https://privacy.luckyorange.com/

Again, we truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

Cheers- Danny from Lucky Orange

Saracko

useless app i paid monthly fee expected to get service as its worth but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

September 6, 2019

I am so sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations! We would love to connect with you to answer any questions you may have about Lucky Orange and how you can leverage our technology to drive conversions on your website. Please email us your availability at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at 913-735-9032 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST.

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

Fashionivo

not working for me! Not like it very slow never recommended installing on the store... please try your own risk

July 31, 2019

Hey Fashionivo. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your first experience on Lucky Orange and we would love to see what we can do to give you some additional time to test out our services. Experiencing a slow connection with the app is not a common experience and we would love to troubleshoot what may be causing this for you. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com so you can share some additional details about your experience and we will be able to assist right away.

Warehouse Markdown

Seems like support on this plugin has gone down significantly.

Implementing it, while it should automatically place the code, doesn't and now when opening the app tab after it may me pay $10 shows up as blank -_-

Used to be one of my favorite plugins.

May 16, 2019

****Update*** We have not had a chance to connect with the merchant after multiple attempts in reaching out.

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We have reviewed your account and noticed there may have been a previous trial/account that prevented this new site from installing and tracking properly. This should be a simple fix so please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience and we can help resolve this right away! Thanks again for the great feedback and speak soon.

Previous 1 3