Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Yusu Skincare

Bugged app, made our website to freeze and stop working on different browsers and devices making us lose sales

August 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Lucky Orange is committed to transparency about how our technology works and should never interfere with how your website operates. For context, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We have tried to get in contact with you and would like to connect to learn more about this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

mrshelbystore

Location France

Horrible, pas d'aide du service client, zéro réponse, fantomatique, l'installation du code est très mal expliqué, a tel point que je n'ai même pas pu l'ajouter En plus de ça le site n'est meme pas disponible en Français. Inutile. Dommage..

July 25, 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. I checked our help ticketing system, and we haven’t received a help ticket from the email associated with your Shopify account. As a result, we’ve been unable to connect your email address, name or website with a Lucky Orange account. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com and reference your store name within that message. Our team is on standby to get to the bottom of your issue.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

WhatsBoxx

Time spent using app About 1 year

I can't see the web page in the background of my account, when I click "Analytics" the code is displayed. Until now you have not replied to me and told me the solution.

July 12, 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. As I mentioned in our email exchange, our development team is working on a fix for your issue. They’re actively investigating it and will be in touch with updates.

Thank you for your patience as our team works to fix your issue. In the meantime, if you need anything else, don’t hesitate to respond to the last email with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

The Active Kollection

Useless - don't waste your time with this. I have had a fair few problems and the support team never replies to emails, messages, or tweets I've sent them. Maybe they will reply to this!

May 16, 2022

We take pride in our technology and customer support, and you are no exception. As I mentioned in my emails to you regarding this issue, our team is working hard on a resolution. We look forward to continuing the conversations as we work to get your issue resolved.

Best Regards - Bradley, Senior Director Client Services at Lucky Orange

TSRE | Tampa School of Real Estate

Had the app before we used Shopify and it was great. But on Shopify the app does not install correctly. Support is very slow and not really helpful. They advised to just login outside Shopify but the app didn't even install the tracking code. I could say all the great features of lucky orange, but if you're looking for a Shopify app that just works or has great support when it doesn't, keep looking. Really wanted this to work since we've used lucky orange for so long but going to see what's better suited for Shopify and maybe more focused on just tracking rather than all the extra nonsense they are spreading themselves thin with.

January 14, 2022

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. Looking in our help ticketing system, I can see that our team was able to respond to your help tickets within several hours, though time zone differences as well as limited weekend hours prevented this turnaround time on one occasion. Please accept our apologies if it came across that we weren’t responding quickly. We strive to provide superior customer service to all of our customers, and you are no exception.

As we mentioned in our email outreach, we need some additional information to resolve the issue you’re experiencing. If you could reply to our latest email, we can have our development team investigate further and take us one step closer to resolving your issue.

I’d also be happy to talk with you directly to help resolve this issue. You can respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screenshare or you can call +1-913-291-2375, or we can meet via WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

pophomefabric

I was happy when I found this app it filled some of my analytics needs but i am uninstalling after trying for a few days. I contacted them regarding the app flashing at the bottom of the visitor page. I sent them a movie of it they said they had no idea and suggested i refresh. Like c'mon if a person has got as far as running a store on shopify they probably understand browser refreshing. Of course i refreshed. duh. I restarted.
Also i told them the app was only showing 2/3 of my visitors and wasn't clocking any of my sales. they asked me for proof. Like i was lying about it. Pretty insulting and arrogant. at that point i decided I was not fighting them and I wouldn't be giving them any money either.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As I mentioned in my email, our developer wasn’t able to replicate your issue and wanted to rule out any other issues by asking you to refresh your page. I’m sorry you felt that we were insulting you in investigating your concern because that was absolutely not our intent. Please accept our apologies if it came across that way. We’d like to talk with you to get more information so we can investigate further the differences you’re seeing with visitor counts since that discrepancy isn’t something that should be happening.

I would still like to connect and have a conversation to make things right. We take pride in our customer service, and your case is no exception. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services at Lucky Orange

Kuckian

Waste of time app. couldn't even register an account. Provided images to customer support, no response. Can't recommend.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we’re sorry for the delay in our response. Your inquiry came in over the weekend outside of our available support hours. Our support hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CDT) Monday through Friday. Our team answered your email as quickly as possible, and we would still like to connect to better understand the errors you’ve experienced as well as get to the bottom of the issue. At your earliest convenience, please respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screen share. We can also connect via WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams or Google Meets if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to hearing from you soon - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Download GoGo!

Location Japan

I installed it because I wanted to see the heat map. After the trial period passed, I was forced to choose a plan, and I chose the paid plan, but it gave me an error and was not accepted.
No other functions are available until you finish selecting a plan. I could not even inquire from the app.
I searched the web page and finally contacted them, only to receive a reply saying, "Please let me know your email address so I can check," and no more reply. It's a shame.

September 17, 2021

Please accept our apologies for your experience. As I mentioned in my email, recent updates to the app may have caused your issue. To clarify, we initially asked for your email address so we could confirm we were troubleshooting the correct account you used to access Lucky Orange. Sometimes our customers have more than one email address tied to different accounts. Based on your feedback, our team is working hard on identifying what went wrong so that we can resolve this issue for you and others moving forward. We hope for the opportunity to get you set up and using Lucky Orange as expected soon.

Best regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Runenwald

Location Germany
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Buggy as hell, even to register an account I needed several tries. I couldn't get it to work, every time i should set it up again!?

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, and we apologize for your experience. This certainly isn’t what we want any of our customers to experience. As I mentioned in my previous email, I would love to connect with you to get this issue resolved and learn more about the issue in general. Our team wants to hear more about the errors you’ve experienced to fix any isolated bugs that might have been missed during the testing process.

I look forward to speaking with you soon - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Capish.shop

No encontré la manera de ingresar a ella, me pide un correo que nunca ingrese para crear la cuenta porque la descargue directamente de Shopify y resulta que no reconoce el correo ni las claves, y si no puedo ingresar... NO ME SIRVE.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As I mentioned in my email, your site is set up correctly and tracking. We believe that this issue may be caused by an adblocker, whether it’s standard on your browser or an added extension.

Sometimes an adblocker or another browser extension can get in the way and prevent you from signing into Lucky Orange through Shopify. To work around this issue, try disabling your adblocker for LuckyOrange.com. You can also try to sign in through a new Incognito window (Chrome), private window (FireFox) or InPrivate window (Edge).

We would still like to connect with you to make sure you’re able to use Lucky Orange. We sent you an email shortly after your review came through, so all you need to do is reply to that email. We can also connect through WhatsApp, Google Meets or Microsoft Teams if that’s more convenient.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange