Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

GMERCH

The unsolicited emails are very annoying. They tell me that I signed up to receive such emails, but I didn't. So I try to unsubscribe, and it says I must log in before I can unsubscribe. But I can't log in. So I can't unsubscribe. Please stop spamming me.
UPDATE:
After posting my review, they emailed me again and asked me to call them on WhatsApp so that they can resolve the issue. What the heck. Please stop spamming me.

February 9, 2021

We’re very sorry for your experience. We strive to provide exceptional service and technology to all of our customers. Our eagerness to ensure you’re getting the most out of Lucky Orange might be coming off as too much communication!

We send every customer a welcome email to help orient them to Lucky Orange. We also send an email once you’ve placed our tracking code on your store to confirm you’ve done this successfully. While these emails are usually helpful to our customers, we can certainly appreciate not wanting extra communications in an already full inbox. When you requested to be unsubscribed from these emails, we removed your name from our marketing email list.

One other feature of Lucky Orange that most customers find very helpful but one that you can choose to turn off in your account are our daily email reports. These reports give you helpful visitor insights like whether your traffic was up or down compared to the day before.

Here is a help document explaining more about these reports: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/169-what-are-email-reports. These are considered transactional emails with important information about your account, but again, you can turn these off by logging into your account.

And yes, we did reach out via another email when we saw your negative review. Your business matters to us. We wanted to help improve your experience, and didn’t want you to think your feedback was being ignored.

We hope you allow us the opportunity to chat, whether through email, WhatsApp, or any other preferred communication method. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Rivoluzione Digitale

The app didn’t work , I tried many times , but nothing . The live session is not available every time

January 22, 2021

Oh no! This isn’t what we want to hear. We want all of our customers to have an amazing experience with our app, and you are no exception. My team and I would like to connect with you to learn more about what you’re experiencing and make things right. We’ve already tried to contact you but haven’t heard back yet. Please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-735-9032 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

WelaSouq

This application provides a good service, but their persistence in not fixing the following problems: makes it a weak application:
1-Weak UI design.
2- Poor code and heavy on the website and it does make the website speed so slow.
3-The idea of statistics is nice, but it is limited and inaccurate.
4- Technical support is very, very slow in responding to any requests or trying to solve any problem.
5- There is a stronger alternative, which is Google statistics, where this service is provided free of charge and without limits in terms of the number of clicks that the user made on the page, but what distinguishes the application is its ability to record a video of this process.
6- I am still using the application, but I think that if the application does not update soon, I will delete it and it will not get another chance.
7- It does not support the Arabic language perfectly. They need more experts in this field to help.

November 6, 2020

We are glad to hear you find our service valuable and absolutely want to be sure we continue to meet your expectations. Since we have been unable to get ahold of you via phone or email I wanted to provide some additional context on your bullet points.

Realizing what a huge factor UI has on your experience with our app, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our experience to make it better for our customers. If you have any specific feedback for us here, please feel free to email us at support@luckyorange.com and we will absolutely take a look at it.

With regards to our code and it’s impact on your site, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here. https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website. Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed. https://www.yottaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019-eCommerce-3rd-Party-Technology-Index-2.pdf.

We see many of our customers use Google Analytics alongside Lucky Orange, but as you mentioned Google Analytics does tend to stick to more event based analytics where Lucky Orange goes more in-depth to tell you what people are doing on your site through offerings like recordings, heatmaps and other similar services.

We would love to work with you on getting these issues resolved but haven’t been able to get ahold of you yet. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sage Inspirations Artisan Jewelry

This app used to be awesome, but now it doesn't work at all. No stats--no videos, NADA. I have submitted a request to inquire why it's not working AT ALL and two weeks later no response-but yet I'm being charged. I'm canceling today and don't plan to re-subscribe again.

November 6, 2020

We apologize for the trouble you seem to be having, that is not the experience we want for any of our customers . Our team would love to look into this issue for you to get it resolved.

We’ve attempted several times to contact you to get the via phone and email but haven’t been able to get ahold of you yet. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We want to continue to earn your business and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kerrald Store

So many errors, no support response. I try to contact but no response................................................

October 14, 2020

My team and I have tried several times to connect with you to get to the bottom of your issues as well as make things right. However, we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we apologize for this experience! Once these issues are resolved, we hope you’ll give Lucky Orange another try. We would be happy to reset your free trial for you at any point. We hope to hear from you soon.

Undergents

the heat maps never work. Seems to be a waste of money with no real insights and it seems to slow the site down.

October 14, 2020

We’re so sorry for your experience; it’s certainly not one we want any of our customers to have. We contacted you several times to resolve your concerns but haven’t heard back from you.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and affects your website. Our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements like your product pictures, navigation, CTAs and more have loaded and are fully functional. As a result, Lucky Orange shouldn’t slow down your site. Here’s a link to a document that provides more detail: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

We’d like to look into your specific concern further, so please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon. Once these issues are resolved, we would be more than happy to reset your free trial.

Densal

The app itself is kind of bad poor work, but after no more pay rate it will have to fly every 2-3 days... Not like

July 13, 2020

Please accept our apologies for your frustrations. Our team would like to better understand your experience and how we could improve it. We’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you but haven’t been able to get in touch. Please send an email to support@luckyorange.com or call +1-913-735-9032. We want to make this right! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Venice Design

Ever since I downloaded and then uninstalled this app. Google Ads thinks it added malware to my site

July 13, 2020

We are very sorry for this experience - it is certainly not the experience we want you to have! This is the first time we’ve heard of Lucky Orange being considered malware, and we want to better understand what could be causing Google Ads’ message. Our team has reached out to you multiple times to assist you and better understand what happened, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone +1-913-735-9032 or email support@luckyorange.com so that we can investigate your issues further.

Core Cool Things

It's not working correctly, when I have on shopify store and google analytics visitors lucky orange it doesn't work at all...and after that it reach a "limit" about the first monthly fee, after not working, and it just don't work anymore! So don't waste your money. The customer service is not helpful at all.

July 13, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your frustrations! We are sorry for your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. We have a high standard of providing support to our customers, and you shouldn’t be an exception. My team and I have tried several times to connect with you, but we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (+1-913-735-9032) or email (support@luckyorange.com) so that we talk about your specific issues and make this right. I hope to connect with you soon!

C-like Gifts

Can not open this app, tries many times and unsuccessful.

May 27, 2020

I’m sorry for the frustration. After connecting with you earlier this month, I’m glad we were able to figure out what was preventing Lucky Orange from loading and hope you have since had a chance to resolve that issue. Please reach back out through email or FB messenger to continue our discussion if the issue still persists. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

Previous 1 3 4