Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

I Sell What I Love

Good idea! but the support customer is very slow. They said free 7 days but when I paid, they didn't plus 7 free days??? when I deleced app, I have to pay for it. Install again, pay again...stupid app.

Mybabyprops

Hi, this is an awesome site, but the heatmaps dont work properly, and the live recording is a bit buggy.
I also test my site frequently, so it would be nice if it omitted my own browsing data, as it skews the results.
Add a feature to exclude activity from certain IP, an ill upgrade to 5*

Executive Leather 2

I used Zendesk before I try out 7 days free trial on LO. It did not work on my computer on poll & chat. Email few times with customer support though he was helpful but still did not resolve the issues. Overall experience is that I will stick with Zendesk. Just the level of prompt chat support service from Zendesk and the app and easy to cruise through issues without having to wait for days give me the confident I need for my e-store. LO do have lots of cool features though maybe just not for me at this time.

I Want It Jewellery

So sick of this app.

Not only don't the number of visitors tie up with Shopify, but it doesn't even list visitors that I know visited. They say it's all because Shopify records very short visits and they don't but there's a lot more missing than that.

I just logged on, saw a live visitor, watched their movement, then, it didn't show up on the list of recordings.

Lots more examples of missing data.

I've tried talking to support. I just got a standard reply, I don't think anyone actually read my email.

Is it worth having this app with these problems? Probably not, half information is misleading information.

Icecannon1234

As others have said reports are unreliable/ Data doesn't match google analytics, FB analytics or Shopify. Other review must be paid for.... look through the pages....

Edit: Customer support contacted me today asking me if there was anything they could do. I'm working with them to fix the above issues and will edit my review according to what happens.