Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Slidebooks Consulting

The heatmaps take for ever to download the data. And 90% of the time the page crash before the end of the download. I tried to decrease the amount of data by creating a sub segment and request data for only 1 day . But the same thing happened. I contacted the support team 1 week ago, but did not receive any answer.
Slidebooks Consulting (www.slidebooks.com)

July 14, 2020

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have! Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and frustrations. After connecting with you, I hope you will give us a second chance and that we can earn a more glowing review in the future. As always, I’m here if you have any questions or would like to talk further.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Nicalivery

I installed the app but when I click to see the live view, it's not working 8/10 times, only when I click next to it on the play button, but when I go in the list with recordings and press play nothing shows, only a text that says what the costumer was doing but you can't see anything recorded? Does nothing as promised. Or is this like some other apps that make you pay first to see how it works? dissapointed

fast response for help, now let's see if something will be fixed, even the ones that stayed several minutes are not playing on desktop, only on Phone it works good;

April 17, 2020

We are sorry to hear your first experience was not as planned. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Our team has reached out to assist and hoping to hear back from you soon. It looks like you may have received a lot of traffic that bounced very quickly and therefore the recordings do not have anything to play back. We would love to look at this further with you so please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-200-3927 or by email at support@luckyorange.com. Thanks again for giving Lucky Orange a chance and look forward to connecting soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Premium Trendz

This app doesnt seem to be to accurate with the recordings. Some that play dont seem to be doing whats appeared above

July 31, 2019

Hey Premium Trendz. Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your Lucky Orange recordings. We have tried to reach out to you directly but have not had the chance to connect yet. While waiting to connect, we did go ahead and review a few recordings in your account and were not able to replicate the issues you have outlined. We look forward to the opportunity to connect soon so we can try and track down what issues you may be having and get them resolved for you right away. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at +1-913-735-9032 Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm CST so we can assist right away.

I Sell What I Love

Good idea! but the support customer is very slow. They said free 7 days but when I paid, they didn't plus 7 free days??? when I deleced app, I have to pay for it. Install again, pay again...stupid app.

Mybabyprops

Hi, this is an awesome site, but the heatmaps dont work properly, and the live recording is a bit buggy.
I also test my site frequently, so it would be nice if it omitted my own browsing data, as it skews the results.
Add a feature to exclude activity from certain IP, an ill upgrade to 5*

Executive Leather 2

I used Zendesk before I try out 7 days free trial on LO. It did not work on my computer on poll & chat. Email few times with customer support though he was helpful but still did not resolve the issues. Overall experience is that I will stick with Zendesk. Just the level of prompt chat support service from Zendesk and the app and easy to cruise through issues without having to wait for days give me the confident I need for my e-store. LO do have lots of cool features though maybe just not for me at this time.

I Want It Jewellery

So sick of this app.

Not only don't the number of visitors tie up with Shopify, but it doesn't even list visitors that I know visited. They say it's all because Shopify records very short visits and they don't but there's a lot more missing than that.

I just logged on, saw a live visitor, watched their movement, then, it didn't show up on the list of recordings.

Lots more examples of missing data.

I've tried talking to support. I just got a standard reply, I don't think anyone actually read my email.

Is it worth having this app with these problems? Probably not, half information is misleading information.

Icecannon1234

As others have said reports are unreliable/ Data doesn't match google analytics, FB analytics or Shopify. Other review must be paid for.... look through the pages....

Edit: Customer support contacted me today asking me if there was anything they could do. I'm working with them to fix the above issues and will edit my review according to what happens.