Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Instascanner Store

the application works, BUT I can’t renew the subscription due to bugs in their platform, the button for online chat with support does not work, so don’t wait for help online, only by mail.

February 16, 2022

Thank you for your review, and we apologize for the inconvenience. As I mentioned in my responses to your help ticket, it appears that your store was disconnected from our app which resulted in the difficulty upgrading. I included what should hopefully be an easy solution in my last email that can be done within a few minutes.

Per your concern about online chat, our Shopify-based contact is an away form. While we have live chat available on our website, our support defaults to email if all chat operators are currently helping other customers. We reply to emails as quickly as possible to make sure we can get a quick resolution to our customers. You are no exception - based on when we received your initial email, our team responded within the same day.

I’d also be happy to talk with you directly to help resolve this issue. You can respond to my last email to schedule a time to hop on a quick screenshare, or we can meet via WhatsApp, Zoom or Google Meet if that’s more convenient.

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best Rewards - Bradley, Senior Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

Coastal Gifts Inc

I have used Lucky Orange Loyally outside Shopify - inside Shopify and on Big Commerce for many years but this new Lucky Orange is just not as good as the Legacy version which I cannot access anymore. We used this app for years to watch live real time traffic as they shop on our website and since October we have had nothing but slow app and by the time we see a customer having issues they are no longer there as the app does not show real time it refreshes about every minute. That is not real time wish you would go back to the legacy or fix it. Bradley was working with me and said it would be fixed by November 2021 and its now Feb 2022. Please fix this app we rely on it.

February 10, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. You are right - instead of having a section for live visitors and one for recorded sessions as we had with our classic app, the new Lucky Orange combines both within the Visitors section.

Our team heard your feedback about live visitors last year and released a new enhancement in January 2022 that shows when new visitors are live on your site. When you’re alerted to these new visitors, you can then manually refresh the page to see new visitors. We’ve also increased the refresh rate of the system so you’ll see new visitors more frequently.

I want to personally make sure that you are able to view your live visitors to identify issues that prevent them from converting. We appreciate your loyalty and business over the past several years, and if there’s anything I can do from my end to take you through the live visitor process, don’t hesitate to let me know. At your earliest convenience, please reply to my previous email to get the conversation started. If you would prefer WhatsApp, Google Meet or Microsoft Teams, let me know.

Best Regards - Bradley, Senior Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

tabselect

I have a problem accessing the app from a week! I reached out to the support and they answers are taking at least a day for email back.

September 14, 2021

We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. We offer limited support over the weekend, which is when your support ticket initially came through. Live support is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CDT) Monday through Friday. Our team worked hard to answer your email as quickly as possible, and I believe our different time zones may have given the illusion that we weren’t acting quickly.

As I mentioned in my email, we’ve identified the source of your issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll provide you with an update as soon as one is available. In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to let me know directly by responding to my last email.

RelaxChamp

The app used to work well some time ago but now it does not work in any way. Not one single recording. No answer so far from the support. We will now use another app. What a shame!

October 30, 2020

Yikes - that’s not the experience we want you or any of our users to have. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team would love to look into this issue for you to get it resolved.

Over the last week or so, we’ve attempted several times to contact you to get the ball rolling on resolving your issues but haven’t yet been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we apologize for this experience. Once these issues are resolved, we hope you’ll give Lucky Orange another try. We would be happy to reset your free trial for you at any point. We hope to hear from you soon.

Slidebooks Consulting

The heatmaps take for ever to download the data. And 90% of the time the page crash before the end of the download. I tried to decrease the amount of data by creating a sub segment and request data for only 1 day . But the same thing happened. I contacted the support team 1 week ago, but did not receive any answer.
Slidebooks Consulting (www.slidebooks.com)

July 14, 2020

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have! Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and frustrations. After connecting with you, I hope you will give us a second chance and that we can earn a more glowing review in the future. As always, I’m here if you have any questions or would like to talk further.

Nicalivery

I installed the app but when I click to see the live view, it's not working 8/10 times, only when I click next to it on the play button, but when I go in the list with recordings and press play nothing shows, only a text that says what the costumer was doing but you can't see anything recorded? Does nothing as promised. Or is this like some other apps that make you pay first to see how it works? dissapointed

fast response for help, now let's see if something will be fixed, even the ones that stayed several minutes are not playing on desktop, only on Phone it works good;

April 17, 2020

We are sorry to hear your first experience was not as planned. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Our team has reached out to assist and hoping to hear back from you soon. It looks like you may have received a lot of traffic that bounced very quickly and therefore the recordings do not have anything to play back. We would love to look at this further with you so please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-200-3927 or by email at support@luckyorange.com. Thanks again for giving Lucky Orange a chance and look forward to connecting soon.

Premium Trendz

This app doesnt seem to be to accurate with the recordings. Some that play dont seem to be doing whats appeared above

July 31, 2019

Hey Premium Trendz. Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your Lucky Orange recordings. We have tried to reach out to you directly but have not had the chance to connect yet. While waiting to connect, we did go ahead and review a few recordings in your account and were not able to replicate the issues you have outlined. We look forward to the opportunity to connect soon so we can try and track down what issues you may be having and get them resolved for you right away. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at +1-913-735-9032 Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm CST so we can assist right away.

I Sell What I Love

Good idea! but the support customer is very slow. They said free 7 days but when I paid, they didn't plus 7 free days??? when I deleced app, I have to pay for it. Install again, pay again...stupid app.

Mybabyprops

Hi, this is an awesome site, but the heatmaps dont work properly, and the live recording is a bit buggy.
I also test my site frequently, so it would be nice if it omitted my own browsing data, as it skews the results.
Add a feature to exclude activity from certain IP, an ill upgrade to 5*

Executive Leather 2

I used Zendesk before I try out 7 days free trial on LO. It did not work on my computer on poll & chat. Email few times with customer support though he was helpful but still did not resolve the issues. Overall experience is that I will stick with Zendesk. Just the level of prompt chat support service from Zendesk and the app and easy to cruise through issues without having to wait for days give me the confident I need for my e-store. LO do have lots of cool features though maybe just not for me at this time.

Previous 1