Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Sage Brush Gun Dogs LLC

Very nice APP it has helped us improve our customers experience. We have uninstalled it as we found it to be a drag on our store speed. Also you need to be careful as BOTS will eat up your page allowance if you do any advertising. Mix bag review, still this APP can be very helpful. Updates, thank-you for your reply going to reinstall!

August 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. Bot traffic is a frustrating issue for any website. Lucky Orange can help you identify bot traffic so you can avoid wasting money on ads that won’t produce sales. It can be shocking to finally see how much bot traffic is coming to your site, but now you have the information needed to audit all of your traffic sources to make sure you’re not getting bad traffic. This is especially true if you’re running paid ads.

Once you’ve identified a source of bots, you can use Lucky Orange to stop tracking these “visitors” by blocking the IP address(es). Here’s a guide to help: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-block-ip-addresses-from-being-tracked-on-my-site-including-my-own

Let’s talk about site speed for a moment. In regards to our code and its impact on your site speed, our code is loaded asynchronously. Because of this, our code doesn’t load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. The impact on your store’s speed should be minimal: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software has little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed. https://www.yottaa.com/resources/2020-ecommerce-3rd-party-index/

If there are any other questions we can answer, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We also can connect via WhatsApp.

Fuchusi

i think the heat map is over rated, it shows what customers are doing on the site and you would already guess most of the stuff, but doesnt show the important stuff like when they imput information so you can see if there are errors on the funnels or the cart, only shows scrolling nothing more

January 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, and we’re sorry that you weren’t able to get as much from our heatmaps as you would like. Our team reached out to you to learn more about how you’d like to use heatmaps and offer some tips and tricks to help you achieve your goals, but we haven’t heard back from you yet.

You mentioned you can’t see when a visitor inputs information. That’s a default setting in Lucky Orange because in most cases, that information isn’t necessary to help you find ways to optimize your site.

By default, Lucky Orange keeps visitor keystroke data anonymous in session recordings by replacing characters with asterisks. However, you can opt out of keystroke blocking and capture keystrokes in non-sensitive fields. Here’s a guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/90-how-do-i-capture-keystrokes-in-non-sensitive-fields) or we can discuss it with you further as well. You can’t override this security measure in sensitive fields.

Again, we would love to get in touch with you. You can reply to our previous email, reach us by phone at +1-913-735-9032, or email us at support@luckyorange.com. We want to make sure that you can use Lucky Orange successfully now and in the future. Hope to hear from you soon!

F.M.A MultiServiços Comércio Eletrônico e Serviços

Preciso de ajuda urgente com o app. Não quero dar uma avaliação ruim pois gostei do app mais estou tendo problemas e não sei como contatar o suporte do app e isso é negativo pois deveria estar bem claro e fácil esta opção!!!!

January 7, 2021

Bom dia! We’re sorry for the frustrations you’ve had - this certainly isn’t the experience we want for any of our customers. After connecting via email earlier this week, I’m glad that we were able to help solve the issues you had and get you back on track. If there’s anything we can do to make your experience a great one, please let us know!

Twenty4K Muscle Massager

I have to use my PC to be able to view the dashboard. I can’t see it on my iPhone or iPad. I especially should be able to see it on my iPad since I see the desktop sites of most websites.

November 26, 2020

Oh no! We are sorry for the inconvenience and frustrations you’re experiencing with our app. My team and I would like to connect with you to learn more about what you’re experiencing and make things right. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

QuickDVDdelivery

Stopped working, no reply from support. You used to be able to talk to the owner. All these companies are way too full of themselves. I am using programmers to make changes for a flat fee, don't get suckered into paying monthly fees for apps. It will be 10 years later and you will see all the money you wanted. Stop paying these vultures.

November 16, 2020

Oh no! That’s not the experience we want you or any of our customers to have and would like to get in touch to make things right. Please accept our apologies for these issues! Unfortunately, we’ve been unable to get in touch with you via phone or email. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience and hope you’ll give Lucky Orange a second chance. We look forward to connecting soon.

Stimolealth™

i can't use it, the app doesn't work and doesn't show me anything, only a white window..........................................................

November 16, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your experience! On the surface, it sounds like something that can be easily fixed, but our team would like to take a look at it. We have reached out several times to look into your issue further, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

Just Pretty Beauty Supply

I just installed the app yesterday. I have a new store and I'm steady making changes to it. I do not like that my numbers and information is wrong because the app was tracking me as I made changes. If this can be fixed I will keep it.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and review. We’re sorry to hear about your Lucky Orange experience! To block your own IP address from being tracked, you can follow the easy steps here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-block-ip-addresses-from-being-tracked-on-my-site-including-my-own) For the other issues you’re experiencing, we would like to connect with you to get these resolved ASAP. I’ve tried to reach out to you several times over the last week, but we haven’t been able to connect. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com. I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

HEALTHandMED

We've been using this app since our store was on WooCommerce. On Woo, it worked fine by allowing us to see our Conversion tunnels. However, it doesn't show Checkout or Successful purchases on Shopify no matter what URL pattern I put in. Checkout is one of the most important aspects of the customer funnel to monitor to see where customers are not converting. Hopefully this can be addressed so I can update to 5 stars.

June 13, 2019

Hey HEALTHandMED. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We absolutely understand your frustration and the importance of tracking the full user journey. At this time, Shopify currently limits the ability to place tracking code on checkout pages to only their customers who are on Shopify Plus. As a result, we are currently unable to track the checkout pages. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com if you need any additional information, and thanks again for the great feedback!

Seed Face & Body Care

Hasn't worked on my system for over a month. I used to like this app....when it worked. No customer service response to my concern. Disappointing.

February 28, 2019

Hey Seed Face & Body Care Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We appreciate your concern and would love to assist here. We checked our system, and we do see responses sent out on Jan 30th and another email sent out today, shortly after your help tickets were submitted. Perhaps our responses were blocked or flagged by your email system, and therefore are not making it through to you. Is there a good phone number we can reach you at to help resolve this right away? You can email it to us directly at: support@luckyorange.com if you do not wish to share it here. Looking forward to connecting!

Shop RRS

This app is very very handy when you want to look at the recordings. Most of the time it is pretty accurate. A few things I don't like about it is that there is no mobile application that I know of and it is super buggy on my phone to use from shopify. Also, I have noticed that it is less accurate than the live view option in spotify, sometimes is says that there are no ppl even though there is actively someone on my website according to the live view.

Previous 1