Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

Quickly grow sales using recordings, heat maps & live chat

Twenty4K Muscle Massager

I have to use my PC to be able to view the dashboard. I can’t see it on my iPhone or iPad. I especially should be able to see it on my iPad since I see the desktop sites of most websites.

November 26, 2020

Oh no! We are sorry for the inconvenience and frustrations you’re experiencing with our app. My team and I would like to connect with you to learn more about what you’re experiencing and make things right. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

QuickDVDdelivery

Stopped working, no reply from support. You used to be able to talk to the owner. All these companies are way too full of themselves. I am using programmers to make changes for a flat fee, don't get suckered into paying monthly fees for apps. It will be 10 years later and you will see all the money you wanted. Stop paying these vultures.

November 16, 2020

Oh no! That’s not the experience we want you or any of our customers to have and would like to get in touch to make things right. Please accept our apologies for these issues! Unfortunately, we’ve been unable to get in touch with you via phone or email. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience and hope you’ll give Lucky Orange a second chance. We look forward to connecting soon.

Stimolealth™

i can't use it, the app doesn't work and doesn't show me anything, only a white window..........................................................

November 16, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your experience! On the surface, it sounds like something that can be easily fixed, but our team would like to take a look at it. We have reached out several times to look into your issue further, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

Just Pretty Beauty Supply

I just installed the app yesterday. I have a new store and I'm steady making changes to it. I do not like that my numbers and information is wrong because the app was tracking me as I made changes. If this can be fixed I will keep it.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and review. We’re sorry to hear about your Lucky Orange experience! To block your own IP address from being tracked, you can follow the easy steps here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-block-ip-addresses-from-being-tracked-on-my-site-including-my-own) For the other issues you’re experiencing, we would like to connect with you to get these resolved ASAP. I’ve tried to reach out to you several times over the last week, but we haven’t been able to connect. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com. I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

HEALTHandMED

We've been using this app since our store was on WooCommerce. On Woo, it worked fine by allowing us to see our Conversion tunnels. However, it doesn't show Checkout or Successful purchases on Shopify no matter what URL pattern I put in. Checkout is one of the most important aspects of the customer funnel to monitor to see where customers are not converting. Hopefully this can be addressed so I can update to 5 stars.

June 13, 2019

Hey HEALTHandMED. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We absolutely understand your frustration and the importance of tracking the full user journey. At this time, Shopify currently limits the ability to place tracking code on checkout pages to only their customers who are on Shopify Plus. As a result, we are currently unable to track the checkout pages. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com if you need any additional information, and thanks again for the great feedback!

Seed Face & Body Care

Hasn't worked on my system for over a month. I used to like this app....when it worked. No customer service response to my concern. Disappointing.

February 28, 2019

Hey Seed Face & Body Care Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We appreciate your concern and would love to assist here. We checked our system, and we do see responses sent out on Jan 30th and another email sent out today, shortly after your help tickets were submitted. Perhaps our responses were blocked or flagged by your email system, and therefore are not making it through to you. Is there a good phone number we can reach you at to help resolve this right away? You can email it to us directly at: support@luckyorange.com if you do not wish to share it here. Looking forward to connecting!

Shop RRS

This app is very very handy when you want to look at the recordings. Most of the time it is pretty accurate. A few things I don't like about it is that there is no mobile application that I know of and it is super buggy on my phone to use from shopify. Also, I have noticed that it is less accurate than the live view option in spotify, sometimes is says that there are no ppl even though there is actively someone on my website according to the live view.

Unique Accessories For Phone

This app has to be "THE" most frustrating thing to watch in action. Your tortured watching your customers come and go WITHOUT buying anything! It offers NO solution to WHY and HOW to correct anything on your site. 3 stars because its useful spying on yourself. But thats ALL it is. A spy tool. This is neither an negative or positive review. Just my experience so far.

Pamelas Art

The Developer is responsive to questions which has been very helpful. And, I was able to pin-point some items that needed to be changed in my shop in order to make it more user-friendly.
However, the site isn't able to capture all of the visits as is explained in the FAQs.
I would recommend it to anyone starting out.

Petsboulevard

The app is ok. Looks nice on the computer but for 10 bucks in the month it should definitely be possible to have everything also working on mobile, this is now not the case and should be coming soon for sure! Would be nice if there were more options to choose from.

Previous 1