Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
August 10, 2020

This app is amazing, I love how deep it goes into whats happening analytically. I love watching the live views. The only problem I have is that it's not always on the ball. I can be on Shopify Home and have 3 visitors on my site but lucky orange says no one online. It's a little glitchy but I'm sure they're ironing out that syncing issue. It's great to see your customer's journey on your store and perfect for spotting trends. Overall, I do actually love it.

WytchWood
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! Accessing what your visitors and customers do on your Shopify store is so rewarding. We would love to get in touch with you to figure out what’s going on with the reporting issue. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

Edited July 29, 2020

nice app, useful and very nice to store for optimiz the website and categories of website, very nice app.

Mabel Chic™
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 11, 2020

Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store! We would love to earn your 5-star review as you continue your journey with Lucky Orange and have had time to experience the full value of our insights! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

June 18, 2020

Helps to have a general idea where people are leaving your website and where is the traffic coming from. The only problem is that you will get addicted to look at it!

Intelligent Neck Massage™
Portugal
Time spent using app: 6 months
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 19, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Edited June 8, 2020

Well, it didn't get the effect I wanted. The checkout page can't be monitored. This is the problem of shopify. The customer service person of, Lucky Orange Review is very good.

Megete
France
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! The ability to track checkout pages is a feature that Shopify only provides to its Shopify Plus merchants. Keeping that in mind, Lucky Orange is still very helpful for all of your product pages, cart page and more - seeing how visitors use your store is invaluable in finding ways to grow sales. We wish you continued success, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

March 23, 2020

It seems to be a practical app with a lot of potential
However, I can't evaluate it in such a short time. But even in such a short time, I learned a little more about my potential customers. For example: Why someone hangs on a catalog page instead of clicking on a product page ...

manstone.be
Belgium
Time spent using app: 22 days
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 23, 2020

As you continue your journey with Lucky Orange we hope we can demonstrate the power of the insights you can gain on your customers by using our app. We would love to earn your 5-star review once you have had time to experience the full value of Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Kelsey from Lucky Orange

December 10, 2019

So far so good. Was having an issue with getting this set up, but the Lucky team was able to fix me up and gt going. Thanks Justin!

Starr Phoenix Studio
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 13, 2019

We want all of our customers to have a smooth on-boarding process with Lucky Orange and start seeing ROI as quickly as possible. Wishing you continued success!

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

October 22, 2019

Really powerful tool, but too bad that there is no free version for starters like me!
I would like to see a version which is free for people who have less than x views per months

zeitfürdich.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 22, 2019

Thank you for your feedback on Lucky Orange! We are constantly working to ensure we have the best plans available to meet all of our customers' needs and hearing directly from our customers always helps inform our product offerings. While we don't offer a "free plan" we hope that our free trial and starter package are suitable for your growing website and budget at this time. Don't hesitate to reach out to us directly (support@luckyorange.com), we would love to discuss what plan options would be right for you now and in the future!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Edited October 12, 2019

=== Review Updated on 10-12 BY EverythingHippo ===
I appreciate when a vendor responds after getting a negative review. Bradley from Lucky Orange reached out after I posted the one star review. We had a helpful conversation. My browser, FireFox by Mozilla, caused the app loading failures that lead to my original review. I was able to load the app in MS Edge. Bradley provided information about how to make a few small changes and now the app is working correctly. The app seems to allow visibility into the behaviors of my store visitors which is why I installed it. I dont have a comprehensive review at this time but it seems well organized and feature rich. So far so good. I will add a more detailed review after using the product for a few more weeks.

==== Original Reivew ====
What a POS. I was working with Shopify Support and they recommended that I install this App. The description seemed just like what I wanted. I added it and then ... nothing. It would not start. I removed it .. readded it. Nothing .. blank screen. I deleted cookies and cache. Nothing. I restarted the laptop and started shopify admin in a private window. Nothing. Would not move past a blank screen.

I have had some bad apps in my time on Shopify, but I have never had one so useless that it wouldn't even start up.

I recommend that you don't touch this one and move on to another one that is reliable.

Everything Hippo
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 15, 2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help make sure Lucky Orange was working on your site. We appreciate the collaboration and would love to hear back from you once you have interacted with our technology more. Let us know if you need anything else, we are always here to support our customer's success!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

July 28, 2019

I love this app, it's great! Gave me the desperately needed insight I required to help convert more sales. the UI is a little outdated but the core functionality is gold.

The Pod Cases
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited July 1, 2019

This app stopped recording Adds to cart and most of the view content recordings regardless of live sessions! The support team was absent due to weekends! Later the team reached me and helped me through skype chat. They resolved the issue and found out that my theme was a problem due to a design change of my cart. Moreover, he showed me how the site was loading for a long time.

Jawolry