Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

MAGIE ÉTRANGE

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app is incredibly cool! I love the heat maps and visitor sessions. It really helps me understand how customers are interacting with my site. I've only been running it for a few hours, but I'm excited to gather more data and see how I can improve conversions.

March 23, 2022

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in improving sales! Thank you for your glowing review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

THE ARCHER BOUTIQUE, LLC

I love this app, it's one of the first ones i go to when logging in. Wish you could see customer status.

March 23, 2022

These are words we love to hear! We’re happy to be one of the apps you use when you first log into your store. Thank you for your review and your feedback. I’ve passed it along to our development team. I’m here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

MoshimoDesign

This app is great... when it works, it can be buggy and a lot of the times and sometimes doesn't track certain visitors seemingly randomly. Otherwise a useful tool.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and would like to connect with you to resolve your tracking issue. At your earliest convenience, please email us at support@luckyorange.com to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dio Candle Company

Time spent using app Over 3 years

App works great when installed correctly. Customer service is hit or miss on first attempt but eventually they get the job (whatever it is) done. Love this app and really appreciate all the insight for how customer shop.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We love to impress our customers with our technology and support. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for your review and recommendation! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Slim Fit

i used this app to help me see why my store wasn't generating sales and it was amazing as I can see the recording of those who visit my website but have one comment if possible I would like you to return the feature where I can sort visitors by the length of their stay on my website

September 27, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thank you for your feedback; we’ve already logged your feature request and will be looking at adding it in the future. Thank you for your review, and we’re glad to be a part of your website’s journey. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

PrimeEverest

Location Netherlands

Hi, When i am whatcing what my customers does, I don't see the page and what my customer does, i only see the html codes? Please help to get this right. Please help to make this right. -- edit: It is not working because of the booster theme that i am using. Nevertheless, good help from customer support.

April 12, 2021

Oh no! Let’s get to the bottom of what’s going on. This certainly isn’t the experience we want you (or any customer) to have. We want to resolve this ASAP to help get you back on track to see what your visitors are doing on your Shopify store. You should have an email in your inbox from support@luckyorange.com. At your earliest convenience, please, reply to the email we sent earlier today or contact us via phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927.

We look forward to connecting soon.

Cheers – Bradley from Lucky Orange

Treasure Knot

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have just started using this app. Had questions for the support team & they were very prompt & helpful.

March 31, 2021

We’re so happy that you’ve been able to start wading into Lucky Orange! Our team is always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Wishing you continued success - we're here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

HiGlowy

Location France

It's really a must have for an e-commerce store! Very useful to understand the customer behavior and can help if you have any problem on your website that you can't see. I 100% recommend it ! The only thing i have to say is in my opinion the interface of the application could be better but still a really great app!

December 23, 2020

“Must-have for an e-commerce store” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We would love to earn your five-star review, so please reach out if there is anything you need! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

WytchWood

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing, I love how deep it goes into whats happening analytically. I love watching the live views. The only problem I have is that it's not always on the ball. I can be on Shopify Home and have 3 visitors on my site but lucky orange says no one online. It's a little glitchy but I'm sure they're ironing out that syncing issue. It's great to see your customer's journey on your store and perfect for spotting trends. Overall, I do actually love it.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! Accessing what your visitors and customers do on your Shopify store is so rewarding. We would love to get in touch with you to figure out what’s going on with the reporting issue. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

Mabel Chic™

Location France

nice app, useful and very nice to store for optimiz the website and categories of website, very nice app.

August 11, 2020

Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store! We would love to earn your 5-star review as you continue your journey with Lucky Orange and have had time to experience the full value of our insights! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Previous 1 3 4