Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Klum House

I installed this app on a recommendation from my website coder, Rebecca from Rainy City Marketing. She always recommends apps that she says are "tried and true" and work well. It has been very insightful and we have used it to see if our UX experience is converting optimally. I look forward to digging into the data more. I especially like watching the recordings to gain insight into how people are shopping the site.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for your review and to Rebecca for the recommendation! We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights. Diving into that UX experience to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Astroduck Apparel

Lucky orange provides really useful information by letting you see what customers did on your site.

January 15, 2021

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

My Asian Wedding Store

I'm day 12 into my trial and have been really impressed with this app. Really intuitive and gives me all the information I need in terms of site visitors, abandoned carts etc. Perfect for anyone looking for something to help with conversion and the data around it. Highly recommend

January 15, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

Divine Consign

This app is probably hands down the best app I have ever installed. Watching how my customers click identified a dozen design flaws instantly. I am literally stunned at what you can learn with Lucky Orange. This is my first 10 mins on the app and I am in love. Going to install it on every website I have built.

January 12, 2021

“Hands-down the best app I’ve ever installed” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review, and let us know if you need anything!

readable art

Great app ist perfect to have an overview over your shop. You can see the customers live. Great 5 stars.

January 12, 2021

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Baytruth

Lucky Orange is absolutely amazing! I fell in love with the app the day I installed it. It helps me in so many different ways like showing me if a customer has a problem navigating through my store or shows me exactly when the customers stop reading and click off. It helps me better optimize my store, which in turn increases my conversion rate.

January 4, 2021

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your Shopify store. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way!

Cheers - Kelsey

Miss Missy’s Tea and Sundries

I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to understand buyer behaviour. With recorded visitor sessions, you can see exactly what people are looking at on your website.

January 4, 2021

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and recommendation! We’re here if you have any questions.

Senpai Saga

i have tried over 3 apps like these to check when my customers are leaving, how they are interacting with my website, what part of my funnel needs improving. This app did all of that and more. It should get the recognition it deserves because it saved me a lot of time and money! If you're starting out I 100% recommend you getting this. They have a free trial so just try it for yourself.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors and their behavior. When you can understand what’s preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers and more conversions. We appreciate the Lucky Orange love! Don’t hesitate to reach out should you need anything from our team.

POLARSTY

I started to use the app to understand better what is working in my shop and what is not. I already discovered some things which I could improve. I will try more and see how it can improve my business.

January 4, 2021

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. Thank you for your review. We’re here if you have any questions. Happy tracking!

Pocket Perfumes

This is a must have app for all stores. Has helped me improve my customer journey. Simple and effective user interface allows you too see the recordings easily. Recordings can also be viewed on your phone. Will save you if you missed a bug during store set up!

December 23, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50