Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

XPURSEX LIFESTYLE

Bradley was quick to reach out with great support. With some fine tuning on both sides, we were able to get the app running and he also gladly extended my trial so that I could have sufficient time to test the app completely.

I have had few interactions with this app and it seems to be amazing. Will be using it thoroughly in the next few days and hoping to get great results.

Thank you so much Bradley. You were amazing!

April 19, 2019

Hey XPURSEX LIFESTYLE. We are sorry to hear you had trouble getting the app set up and tracking as expected. For all new customers, we do offer a free trial and would love to help figure out what the issue is. We have sent an email to your team and look forward to hearing back from you soon so we can get this corrected right away.

Qubits Toy

The 7-day trial showed me that my web site design sucked. So I loaded up a better theme in Shopify and now we are already converting traffic. Thank you LuckyOrange.

Lalage Beaumont

Great customer service and very useful app. It has allowed us to understand the journey of our clients on our website and to make changes to assist them in finding what they want easier.

Outdoor Tactical Tech

If you are on the fence about which reporting app to leverage for your CRO efforts, try Lucky Orange. It's on the low end for price considering what you get for $10 and in the 7 day free trial you start with, you can gather TONS of data. by the time your free week is up, you won't want to give it up. Great app guys!

things4u.mx

This is a great app! It helps a lot to notice some minor (or great) issues that affect conversions in our site.

Need Infinity

Very Nice App ,,,.........................................................................................................................

The Alley Exchange

We love this app. We need to see our visitors and how they are reacting. Been using it for years, great customer service!

Steam Pads

Lucky Orange is a perfect app for your store i personally benefited so much from it. and they have awesome customer service they replied quickly and fixed the problem that i have in mins. Recommended.

bamb-u store

Such a great app. Very helpful tool to see how customers interact with your website. They also have excellent customer support. Highly recommend it.

Confidently Convenient

I am currently using this app to perform analytics on my site. Setup was essentially seamless. The app is very user-friendly too. I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND hopping on a short 15 minute call with your account rep to chat about the ins and outs. EXTREMELY HELPFUL! Overall a great app, looking forward to growing my conversion rate due to this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26