Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

HomoAlcoholicus

Why am i just discovering this??? Is the PERFECT solution to see what the visitors do on the website!!! the only tiny thing is the load time of the heat map (but it can also be on my side). Simply GREAT

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR

I USED THIS UPP TO HELP ME I'TS ONE OF THE BEST APP IN SHOPIFY I CAN VIEW ALL ACTIVITY ON MY STORE LOVE IT

Family Life Shop

I used this app to see heatmaps, it works well, while it'd be great if it can extend the free trial to larger views since we're a new shop and not have a lot of budgets to afford paid apps.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We have several options to extend your trial, so please let me know if you would like more information or have any questions. Happy tracking!

People of Pleasure

Great app. Highly recommend it. It really helped us find where we were losing customers on our site.

April 21, 2021

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

JASPER

Lucky Orange is really good. It gives me insights into what's going on my site. Same like a security camera, :) captures every single detail. Am satisfied, I recommend

April 21, 2021

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience with session recordings, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Happy tracking!

Kerry's tail

I really like the app. Very helpful and useful. Thank you for the support. I'm very satisfied. Thanks

April 21, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Lord Huff and Puff

I am finding this App extremely useful and it is interesting to see what visitors are interested in viewing, and for how long they spend time viewing the various pages. I'm currently using the free version but will upgrade as I think the information achieved is invaluable.

April 15, 2021

These are words we love to hear! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review, and please let us know if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Grounded Foods Co

Incredibly helpful software for streamlining UX. Provides tons of data on how visitors use the website and navigate to checkout.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the five-star review and sharing the Lucky Orange love! There really isn’t anything like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Dee Smart Kitchen

It's such a great app. It really helps in monitoring the customers' behavior and identify potential enhancements to your store. Highly recommended.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! We love when our customers describe Lucky Orange as “such a great app.” Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cake for Breakfast Company

This is a good app. I used the free version for a while and then upgraded to the paid version as my views increased. I was able to find out that one of my links wasn't working so it was helpful.

March 31, 2021

Seeing what your customers experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Even one broken link can make an impact on your conversion rate, and we're so happy Lucky Orange helped you spot it. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55