Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Simba Carts

This is one of the best app i have ever seen. I can be able to see customers live screen as well as screen recording which is very much useful to understand what exactly customer wants.
Try it atleast once.

September 18, 2020

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your Shopify store. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way! Thank you for your business, and happy tracking!

MASKPROOF®

This is the best APP ever for track your customers experience, and by this, you can easily understand what you need to change to boost the conversion % of your store!

September 18, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We strive to make our customers walk away saying things like, “this is the best app ever!” Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

ActivareAcasa

I used this app on my store to see what customers actions are. And I have noticed a lot of problems in my store and why people do not convert.

A very usefull app that I recommend to anyone who is just starting out a store. Its very unique and fun way that you can see LIVE what your potential customers are doing on the store.

Really awesome app, recommended

September 10, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Kenneth Blake

As a new store, this app is seriously helpful in seeing where the website's viewers are going and can spot some improvements needed based on this.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

teaddict24

Extremely useful. Without it, I would never have noticed an error in the URL of one of my Facebook ads.

September 10, 2020

WOW! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has been so helpful in growing your store, and it’s great to see that it helped you identify an error before it could cost you in lost leads from your Facebook campaign. Thanks for your review and let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

IQ Charged

I love how you can see what your customers are doing on your website with this app, and then use that information to make your store better. Definitely recommend this app for anyone who is looking for customer feedback, without actually asking the customer anything.

September 10, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store and gain that valuable feedback. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Posturr

Although this app has no way of measuring ROI, its amazing for optimizing any website. You can see where visitors click, what they look for, and where the log off. Very useful in deciding where to make changes on the website. Even gives you the option to contact live customers. This could definitely help on closing sales when first starting off if you have time. Best heat map app I have tried.

September 10, 2020

For all the visual learners out there, Lucky Orange is a great solution to bring your most important website analytics together in a consumable way. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

Take TeeKart

I like this app because this is the actual future of Ecommerce, You can follow your customer every time when he enter store, like a physical store and ask what he wants.
we can also monitor customer activity and correct bugs

I did not enjoy as sometimes when visitor comes and their recoding show after 5 minute

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear Lucky Orange described as “the actual future of Ecommerce.” Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customer experience better than ever. We would like to talk to you more about the recording delay - please send us an email at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience. We look forward to connect with you soon!

Venture Products 2020

Best app iv'e seen to see what your customers are doing. I've already corrected several issue after seeing customers use my store. Highly recommend!

August 27, 2020

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Tumbury

This is the best app to improve your conversion rate. You can track and know what your customers are looking from your store. Great app.

August 26, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and recommendation! I’m here if you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46