Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay | Reviews

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Sure Bunny

This app is seriously brilliant! When I first stumbled upon this app I wasnt expecting results like this. I just wanted an app which would give me a better heatmap recording so I can track my customer activity better. What blowed me away is the fact that apart from the usual heatmap data Lucky Orange provided me with customer browsing activity in a video format! Which means when I open my Lucky Orange dashboard I get to see every single detail of the previous days customer activity. In fact I get to see a video recording of what the customer did, where he clicked/touched and how he scrolled. Its magic ! Its way better than heatmaps, because analyzing the video and seeing how fast the customer scrolls through your product page and by observing where he slows down we get a perfect idea of whether the customer is interested or not. And by assimilating that data we can further finetune our product page and wherby improve our conversation rate. In short, I have become a huge fan of Lucky Orange. The video recording feature is seriously brilliant!

November 18, 2021

Abracadabra! It may feel like magic, but those session recordings provide so much incredible insight into visitor behavior as you have seen. That combined with heatmaps, the dashboard and other Lucky Orange features give you a better picture of what your visitors are really doing and experiencing on your website. I’m so glad we’ve been able to impress you with our technology! Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan M.

Baplaskart

i use it and help me a lot to understand the customer. what the customer is facing the problem we can uderstand by live session.

November 11, 2021

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thank you for your review, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Hasu-Seizo

This app has an amazing amount of information and insight into how our customers are navigating our site. Extremely helpful to make our site as beneficial to customers as possible.

November 8, 2021

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

BOT CARZ

Always helpful when I have an issue. LO is one of my fav apps. It shows all your UTM tracking and you can see live screen view. Has good filtering.

November 2, 2021

We’re honored to be considered one of your favorite Shopify apps! UTM parameter tracking and live view are some of my favorite features too. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Thank you for your review, and we’re here should you need anything!

Holistik Bloom

Very useful app to see what is happening "on the other side of the screen". And very kind and professional support. Thanks Justin!

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. When you can see what’s happening on “the other side of the screen,” you get a front seat to your customers’ online interactions. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Dio Candle Company

I worked with Justin to get our shops under one account and the process was seamless. I could not be happier. the insight we get from the data allows us to make changes in our business that will better reflect our customer's needs. 10/10 recommend.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We love to impress our customers with our technology and support. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for your review and recommendation! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

AMEERA HAMMOUDA

This app is great for new and existing business owners. Provides great insights on where your site is performing well and where you can optimize it. Justin was super helpful and answered all of our questions!

October 29, 2021

Thank you for your review and such kind words! I love talking to customers like you, and I’m always happy to help. The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. Thanks again for your review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

Pragma style

A good application with a reasonable price compared to competitors. The customer service is very responsive. Good company and good application. An essential tool for any business to understand the behavior of its visitors.

October 29, 2021

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thank you for this five-star review and sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re here if you need anything else.

PlayBetter

Very easy to use with helpful support! We've been able to get a ton more insight into our users' behavior using Lucky Orange.

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for your review, we’re always here should you need anything!

The Crystal Shop 1111

I have found this app to be highly intuitive and very easy to navigate around. It has helped me so much with insight in regards to my traffic and website. I also found the personal tutorial extremely informative. Thanks for making such a great app!!

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that we can wow you with our technology and onboarding. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60