Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Legend Cookware

They have very helpful customer service
Just hopped off a call and the representative was supper nice any question she didn't know she didn't pretend she knew (like a lot of egoistic saas companies) She just authentically answered no one ever asked me that I will need to ask the development team.

Dee's Skin & Hair Care

The app was instrumental in helping me understand and correct my bounce rates. I use it daily to track where customer are spending their time eon my site and make adjustments accordingly.

September 15, 2022

Wow, these are the words we love to hear! Thank you for the five-star review! Tracking visitor behavior and making meaningful changes to your site can make all the difference. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with.

American Olive Farmer

Time spent using app 1 day

I purchased this app for the heat map function, which has proved valuable in making a plan to optimize my customer's journey. Once implemented, I look forward to continuing to use the map to refine that experience. Although I have not yet implemented it, I do plan to selectively use the chat function. In all, the merchant experience with onboarding has been smooth.

September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the five-star review! Using live chat as part of a conversion rate optimization strategy can provide invaluable insights into website visitors' behavior. Please reach out if there is anything we can help you with!

hueiz™🌀

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Utilizzo Lucky Orange da ormai parecchi mesi e mi sono sempre trovato benissimo, riesce a tracciare tutti gli utenti che accedono al mio sito e soprattutto mi permette di vedere cosa fanno in tempo reale. Inoltre, hanno dei prezzi molto onesti riguardo al servizio che offrono. La consiglio.

August 22, 2022

Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! So glad you're using our sessions tool to discover insights about your customers. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

The Liquor Club

Provides a great level of insight for me as a new store owner. Very happy with the app, learning alot about my customers by using it

August 16, 2022

Thank you for the five-star review! Using conversion rate optimization tools to understand user behavior is key when optimizing your site. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can help you with. Happy tracking!

Smart Phone Wallets

I used this app to better monitor user activity on my shopify store.
Google Analytics is great for understanding traffic but Lucky orange is better for understanding user behavior.

July 28, 2022

Thank you for your five-star review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you with anything. Happy tracking!

Bonner Grove Teapothecary

Jordan helped me a ton with LuckyOrange. He's went above and beyond to help me get the most out of the app.

July 21, 2022

These are words we love to hear! There’s nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing on your site to help you make improvements. Please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Trusted Caskets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I tried to reach customer service for some time. Today I got a callback, and the help I requested was received. The follow-up call is set. So far, so good.

July 22, 2022

Thanks for your five-star review! So glad our team was able to connect with you and provide the help you needed. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

jecouture

Great app! I highly recommend this app to analysis how the visitors browse in your page. Also, the support team are awesome. They always responded our consults.

May 25, 2022

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this glowing review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Adore the Decor

Time spent using app About 13 hours

This is great app. Very useful, and provide crucial analytics and website visitor patterns so we can know how to adjust our website. Great idea!

May 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks again for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan D from Lucky Orange