Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Werrv

I just installed Lucky Orange earlier this week to assess my CRO and how to improve customer experience. At first it seemed like a complex tool with lots of options, but then I had an onboarding session with Justin T. and OMG ... I am hooked - he listened carefully to what I wanted, showed me exactly how to get the most from the App and I have now wasted the last 3 hours playing with it . But seriously, my on-boarding experience was amazing and I am impressed by what I have learned already

July 28, 2021

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customers’ successes and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Bradelis

Great and easy to use. Clear interface and useful data insights. This app helps us understand site behaviors and great for analysis.

July 27, 2021

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Bar Stool Gems

This app gives valuable insights into what visitors are doing on your store and where there's roadblocks and friction. The UI is super easy to use and the support is great. Recommended.

July 16, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

Gitchee Goo Baby

Super easy to use with great user tracking features. Heatmaps are really something else and are very helpful for UX optimization.

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Super Macaw

Love the App, works like magic. You get to see what actually drives or scare away your customers
And the Support team is great!

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

GS Genius-Sports

It is really incredible what kind of analysis it does create. Very detailed information about why your product site is effective or ineffective and opens up the chances to increase conversion rates. I recommend using it honestly for more detailed info about website viewers.

July 15, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

The Good Tee

Super easy to install! It's super cool also how u can see when visitors come and leave your website and how they navigate. I highly recommend the app, especially if your looking to improve conversion

July 12, 2021

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitor and evaluate your paid advertising is invaluable. We love that we’ve been able to impress you with an easy installation and insight. As our co-founders believed, you shouldn’t have to have a PhD in Analytics or an enterprise budget to improve your website! Thank you for this five-star review and recommendation. We’re here if you need anything else!

HairToppers.com

LuckyOrange is amazing at helping you to understand what your users / customers are doing on your webstore by showing their interactions, clicks, scrolls and navigation. Install is super simple and the interface is easy to use. I would highly recommend LuckyOrange to anyone wanting to improve their UX and UI.

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for this glowing review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

J Luxe

Amazed by the technology within this app, it allows me to reach out to customers directly whe they're on my website as well as view previous sessions of visitors to see where/why they left. It's a shame the app doesn't work on mobile so therefore need to be by my laptop all day to get the full benefit, but I'm told this will be coming soon

July 9, 2021

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Social Media Kits

After the Apple iOS update I was not able to track user activities in my FB Ads campaign. But When I found the lucky Orange App, I was able to track each and every activity of users. I was also able to check all the users live activities like where they clicked and where they left so that I can make relevant and most importantly right changes based on data. No doubt, Lucky Orange has saved me a lot of Money and gave me invaluable data like what device, location, time of user activities, heat map, recording of each user on a webpage. I would definitely recommend Lucky Orange to all serious entrepreneurs on Shopify Plateform. Thanks!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation! We’re thrilled to impress you with our technology, especially as you navigate the Apple iOS update. Being able to see how your visitors interact with your store first hand can make all the difference. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58