Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Lifestyleboutiq.com

Excellent app that actually shows exactly where the customer is browsing & where they stopped on the page. Great for improving store design and troubleshooting potential issues that prevented customers from making that purchase. Highly recommended! A "Must-Have" app especially if you are new to Shopify!

Fab Flea

This app is the very first thing i check out in the morning. Can't do anything without this app. I can easily track all my customers and understand their requirements and update my store accordingly.The recordings i see also assures me that everything is running fine with the store.
Thanks Lucky Orange

November 19, 2020

Thank YOU, Fab Flea! These are words we love to hear. Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your glowing review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Tecno Prenda

Lucky orange is a good application in my online store, it serves me to debug the settings since with heat maps I can know if my users are doing the right thing or not.

November 13, 2020

We’re always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Love to hear that you’ve been able to get some much insight into what customers experience to help you debug your settings and ultimately drive more conversions. Don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Fox Culture

I have been using this app for some time now. I must say this app deserves all the stars available. This app helps me understand my customers well by reviewing the post recorded sessions. I have tweaked a lot of things on my website to increase my conversion rate. Highly recommended app.

November 13, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Beauty Boost

this app is a must-have, especially for new stores. thanks to this app I found out why some customers were leaving my store without purchase. every time I open a new store I will definitely install this app, so I can see how my customer is interacting with my store and I can check if I need to fix something on the store. GREAT app. highly recommend!

November 13, 2020

We’re honored to be on your list of must-have apps! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you.

CONBINI

really astonishing what this app is able to do. from what i have seen now, it might be very useful for the user experience and customer journey research. will try more and more. very quick user support!

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

BIOCUP Copa Menstrual

La app es genial, en general me ha permitido encontrar algunos errores en la navegación de mi página y así poder optimizar de mejor manera el recorrido de los clientes.

October 30, 2020

Gracias!

Cordialmente - Jordan from Lucky Orange

KEVA Planks

Useful insights and helpful staff! We're switching away from Shopify but will be using Lucky Orange on our next site.

October 22, 2020

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your business whether you’re on Shopify or not. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way!

Red Truck Jerky

Our trial just ended at redtruckbeefjerky.com - this app is fantastic and helping us optimize our conversion rates. Already seeing an 0.5% increase in conversions

October 22, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. A 0.5% increase in conversions is fantastic - consider this a virtual high-five! We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights keep giving you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website. Thank you for your glowing review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Bizokart

I have been using this app for a while and it is the best in recordings and customer's behaviours. Really loved the application!

October 22, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48