Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Luna + Sun

Amazing application - as a new business, this has really assisted us with gaining a better understanding of our customers interactions and where there could potentially be issues with our site causing a loss of sale / conversion

November 4, 2019

As a growing business ourselves, we are constantly searching for ways to better understand our customers as well. Lucky Orange is proud to serve business of all sizes looking to make improvements on their website to enhance the user experience and ultimately drive more conversions!

Birdtitude™

I recently installed this app and received an offer to get a brief personal introduction. This was very effective, and I found the app extremely valuable. IN particularly, watching the recordings!

October 30, 2019

The best part of my day is getting to talk to our customers and helping them understand all the benefits Lucky Orange has to offer. Thank you for taking the time provide your feedback!

All Girl Shave Club

This app is amazing! It is really helping me better understand how my customers navigate and use my site and where they are dropping off. It's a great way to see what may be unclear or confusing to a customer as they are experiencing the website. Justin was also very helpful, taking the time to walk me through the app and some of the features on the phone. Definitely, recommend!

October 30, 2019

It can be hard to understand exactly how your customers are interacting with your website and more importantly what prevent them from converting. Glad to hear Lucky Orange is helping you to uncover insights to drive improvements.

Sayar Care

Lucky Orange has helped me to improve my website’s CTR .
I have started seeing value right away by using Lucky Orange’s visitor tracking.
Lucky Orange's customer service is fantastic!

October 29, 2019

Having our customers leverage Lucky Orange to improve their website is our top priority. Thrilled you started seeing the power of visitor tracking quickly and wish you nothing but continued success!

Bingos Dog Shop.com

Justin did a great job helping me figure out what was going on with the app in my store.
He responded to all my emails very quickly.
I love this app as I can see exactly what customers are doing, and where they are dropping off.

It helps to know what is working and what is not. That way I can make changes to my site as needed.
Thanks so much Justin

October 28, 2019

We want to make sure your website is offering your customers an outstanding experience and we try our best to offer our customers the same. Thank you for allowing Lucky Orange the opportunity to make an impact!

Binoid CBD

Wow, the amount of insight from this app is quite amazing. There is so much you can do with it and a lot of options. It's my first week but the insights have already been invaluable. Yes, you pay, but it is a cheap investment for you to learn your customer website interactions and improve your sales funnel.

Really impressed with Lucky Orange.

October 24, 2019

My team is thrilled to hear that we've been able to impress you with our insights, learn about your customer interactions and improve your sales funnel. It was a pleasure to speak with you during your 15-minute personalized setup call; be sure to let me know if you need assistance with anything. As always, thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love with this review!

Cheers-Justin from Lucky Orange

CrunchyTrend

This is the best app for me. It shows all the activity and behaviors of customers on my store which helps me to improve my site better and also conversion. I highly recommend to everyone...love it.

October 21, 2019

When you are able to get a front row seat to how your customers are interacting online, improving your website and conversions becomes that much easier. We are happy you are having an exceptional experience and are spreading the Lucky Orange love!

Avocado Zinc

I am on Lucky Orange everyday! It shows me as soon as a customer is live on my website, and tracks their every movement. It makes a sound when a customer enters my site, adds to cart and purchases. Helps me track the site visits, conversion rate and where my sales are coming from (i.e. my facebook ads or instagram posts or google ppc / organic searches). Best and only app I use and great value at $10 US per month. Highly recommend.

October 17, 2019

We strive to provide a great product at an affordable cost to our customers and excited to hear we are meeting your business's needs. Appreciate the recommendation!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

AndHalloweenforall

Great customer service, Great app! Nothing beats being able to actually look through the eyes of the buyer

October 16, 2019

Being able to see firsthand how your customers are spending time on your site is crucial to creating an optimal experience. Wishing you continued success!

Happy_Sailor

Had a great customer service experience with Justin. He quickly diagnosed my issue and kept communication going with me until the issue was resolved. Excellent!

October 16, 2019

It was my pleasure to help you out. We are always here to support to ensure your Lucky Orange is working properly. Happy tracking!

Cheers-Justin from Lucky Orange