Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Kwality

This is an absolute essential must buy, every Shopify owner needs the power this product gives, the amount of data it gives you is remarkable. To be able to see a playback of exactly what the user did, not just how long they stayed on a page, did they see all the product photos, how long did the read the description for?, did they hop over to the delivery page?
The list goes on, and that is only scratching the surface. Simple pay the money get it.

Bright Living

Their customer support team is always ready to help and very quick to respond. Great app and great service

May 14, 2021

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support. Thank you again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Long Hair Don't Care

Excellent Customer service. They got right back to me and were extremely helpful. The overall layout is effective, allowing you to see a lot of actionable data fast.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! Our team is always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Wishing you continued success - we're here should you need anything!

Cheers - Kelsey

JewelryBlossom

Lucky Orange is a great product. I use it to track my customers' behavior and optimize my website. This app is a must-have, especially for start-ups.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Yoga Strong

Great app, very helpful for website optimization. Easy to install and detailed. Support team is also helpful.

April 28, 2021

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

HomoAlcoholicus

Why am i just discovering this??? Is the PERFECT solution to see what the visitors do on the website!!! the only tiny thing is the load time of the heat map (but it can also be on my side). Simply GREAT

April 28, 2021

Well, we’re certainly glad you found Lucky Orange sooner rather than later! There’s no time like the present to start exploring visitor behavior to find new ways to improve your website. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR

I USED THIS UPP TO HELP ME I'TS ONE OF THE BEST APP IN SHOPIFY I CAN VIEW ALL ACTIVITY ON MY STORE LOVE IT

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

Family Life Shop

I used this app to see heatmaps, it works well, while it'd be great if it can extend the free trial to larger views since we're a new shop and not have a lot of budgets to afford paid apps.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We have several options to extend your trial, so please let me know if you would like more information or have any questions. Happy tracking!

People of Pleasure

Great app. Highly recommend it. It really helped us find where we were losing customers on our site.

April 21, 2021

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

JASPER

Lucky Orange is really good. It gives me insights into what's going on my site. Same like a security camera, :) captures every single detail. Am satisfied, I recommend

April 21, 2021

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience with session recordings, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Happy tracking!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55