Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

Love, Love, LOVE Lucky Orange! Installation was a breeze and super fast, their guides are easy to understand, and they answered the few questions I had really fast! Who doesn't adore quick, friendly, knowledgeable customer service?! I'm really looking forward to learning from all of the information this app is giving me. I finally feel like I am starting to understand all of the stats I've been getting. Just one suggestion - and I have been told they are working on it - please, please, please make mobile live chat available SOON! I don't always have my laptop on, but my phone is always in my hand. Thanks, Lucky Orange!

Preferred Bags

I just installed app, needed support and jason was very helpful. So far app is great, probably will update review after several weeks of experience

Lovana Deals

Excellent App 100% reccomended, it lets you see exactly what your visitors do, you can start a live chat with them etc

Minted Houzz

I can't believe all of the stuff this app is capable of. I watched a real visitor scroll through my website LIVE and I'm not even going to lie, my heart was beating pretty fast haha. I can see where my visitors came from (whether from my fb ad or some other source). And when I had a problem the support team emailed me back extremely fast. I just wanted to test this thing out but I'll definitely be sticking around after the 3-day trial. Awesome app. Thanks!

SprayItOff

I love this app, it's easy to set up just download it and your store is automatically connected, but the reports are not accurate sometimes. I have reached the Dev team and they fixed my report issues and changed some of the settings, also extended my free trial. Now I'm able to see an accurate report from my store sessions. I recomand this app if you like to see what your customers are doing in your shop and the app team is always there to help you when you need it.
Thank you!

June 17, 2019

Hey SprayItOff. Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your first experience on Lucky Orange and we would love to see what we can do to give you some additional time to test out our services. While we try our best to track all visitors to the site, there can be some instances (do not track settings, etc.) when doing so is not possible. Additionally, we are not able to track the checkout pages on Shopify (unless you are on Shopify Plus) which could be leading to the discrepancy in sale statistics. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience so we can help with any further items at this time.

All Sport Oz

This is one awesome app! Let's me see where my visitors are spending their time on my store. Also love how I can see how many times they have returned

Baby Onward

have to agree that his app is amazing. lots of data with filters and trends and utm codes etc. good to give a shot

PenguienPie

app service is really good. The app is really fantastic i would recommend this for every one. the customer support is awesome.

May 24, 2019

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We have reviewed your account and noticed that you may have signed up for Lucky Orange outside of the Shopify App store which prevented the Lucky Orange tracking code from being placed automatically. We should be able to help resolve this right away so please reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to connecting soon!

CoolThingsPro

Love this app and Justin just helped me set up everything well, and he appointed a call to make everything so clearly. Nice app and service. Now we improved a lot based on the recording of our viewers' behaviors on our website

Shedstar

This on of the best Apps for your Shopify store and their support team is second to none,very fast to help with any problem you may have. I would give more stars if I could.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28