Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

The Crystal Shop 1111

I have found this app to be highly intuitive and very easy to navigate around. It has helped me so much with insight in regards to my traffic and website. I also found the personal tutorial extremely informative. Thanks for making such a great app!!

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that we can wow you with our technology and onboarding. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Accio Box

I have only just integrated our website with Lucky Orange and being able to have a 1-on-1 training call with Justin to walk me through the platform and best practices have allowed us to understand how to really unlock the power of Lucky Orange and create a tailored experience for our customers

October 19, 2021

We’re so happy that we’ve been able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support and are thrilled to be part of your journey. Our team loves to help our customers get as much as they can from Lucky Orange, and our 15-minute call is a great way to accomplish it. Plus it’s always great to connect with our customers. :-) Thank you for your review and sharing the Lucky Orange love. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Skrapsit

I absolutely love Lucky Orange. Their extensive insights into the store performance helped a great deal in redoing parts that weren't performing well. The vastness and depth of insights is unmatchable and the support team is always open to help and very responsive. I'd totally recommend Lucky Orange to store owners who wish to take that extra step to go through their store data.

October 18, 2021

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. We’re here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Riddle Cloud

This application is awesome. It is easy to use and install. You can make changes to your website once you get to know where visitors are leaving the website.

October 13, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

Under 5'10

Not only is this one of the best apps on the Shopify app store for any brand that wants to be ahead of the competition- the customer service and dedication of the LO developer team is par excellence! Everyone within the Shopify network needs to learn from these heroes at Lucky Orange. Keep up the great work guys! Love it :)

October 11, 2021

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support. I’ve shared your glowing review with the rest of our team - hearing feedback like this helps us remember how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Thank you again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Calm Crystal

There where an issue with my login for a while but the customer support was amazing and made sure that everything got fixed as soon as possible, highly recommend this app and their support team

October 6, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

The Yarn Club, Inc

This app has come in handy so many times. When I first set up my shop it allowed me to see where folks had dropped off and why. I could see real time what was keeping customers from completing their transactions. A few quick fixes and we were selling stronger and stronger. I recently used the app to discover that I may have had some malicious interference with my site. Lucky Orange gave me the a real-time picture of what was happening. For a non techie person, this app has been a real friend.

October 6, 2021

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Love to hear how Lucky Orange played a significant role in identifying that malicious interference. As our founders have always said, “You shouldn’t need a PhD in Analytics to improve your website.” Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

We Roast Nuts

I have been using this app for months but lately, the live view mode isn't working well and some recordings are not showing at all. I tried contacting support TWICE and I never got an answer... I uninstalled it.. Updated September 24, 2021
I just received a call from their support team, and they were trying to reach me by email but for some reason, I wasn't getting them. They offered to help me out with my problems and offered me a free temporary plan until they fix the issue. Thanks again!

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! So glad we were able to connect and start to get the issue resolved. We’re always here to support our customers’ successes. Live view is such a valuable tool that helps you spot those visitors when they need your help the most, which lets you send them a chat invite at just the right time in their journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Divani Chocolatier

This is what I use for checking my site traffic. In fact, I have it on 4 different websites. It works flawlessly and allows me to see a recording of each visit, which is priceless. Another great feature is the heatmaps which shows the areas where visitors click the most and even how far down your pages they scroll. Amazing app and highly recommended!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Paw & Glory

excellent app, installed it nearly a year ago and still use it as much today as i did when i started as a new business.

September 16, 2021

These are words we love to hear! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review and your business over the last year! Please let us know if you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange