Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Liquor Club

Provides a great level of insight for me as a new store owner. Very happy with the app, learning alot about my customers by using it

August 16, 2022

Thank you for the five-star review! Using conversion rate optimization tools to understand user behavior is key when optimizing your site. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can help you with. Happy tracking!

Smart Phone Wallets

I used this app to better monitor user activity on my shopify store.
Google Analytics is great for understanding traffic but Lucky orange is better for understanding user behavior.

July 28, 2022

Thank you for your five-star review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you with anything. Happy tracking!

Tearlesss

This saved my Bussiness, I can see what I'm doing wrong and how I can change things to solve my busses issues. 10/10
very satisfied

April 7, 2022

Wow! It’s an absolute honor to be able to help you save and grow your business. Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’ve shared your glowing review with our team - hearing testimonials like this makes us realize how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

TheShopULove

Location India

I installed this app because someone recommended it to me, I was getting a lot of add-to-carts but limited sales. This app helped me see what was wrong with the flow because it allowed me to watch the visitor sessions replay. Not only this, they also have a nice chat feature as well as announcement feature that are really useful

March 30, 2022

These are words that we love to hear! The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can spot those conversion potholes and address them before they cost you more sales. We appreciate the time you took to write this review and share the Lucky Orange love. We're here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

elliott footwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to analyse our customer experience which works very well! I love that I can really understand our customer's journey as they work their way around the site. Would be great if it could be billed annually

March 29, 2022

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Igbo Tees

I used this app to help improve the layout and navigation of my store and ultimately my conversion. I can see what customers are struggling with and It would never have occurred to me if not for this app. Don't even try to open your store without it. GET -THIS-APP-AND-THANK-ME-LATER! Enough said...lol

February 21, 2022

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Reindeer Leather

Location Poland

I really love this app as it gave me an insight into exactly where visitors leave the page and help me make changes on my website, which ultimately help in getting more conversions. There was a little issue in upgrading my plan but Bradley was very helpful in trying to resolve this issue.

February 21, 2022

We are always here to help and are so glad we were able to solve your issue. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Happy tracking!

Lennox Alexander

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had used the app before and was not sure how to actually "USE" the app, I merely looked at the recordings with no real intention. I was able to have an "onboarding" call with Justin and he explained the features of the app and how I can use it to its fullest. I learned how to use it to even help me to decide the best products I should market. I'm happy that I got on the call, really made the difference.

February 21, 2022

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

PEAK 365 Nutrition

This app is great, very useful tool for making sure our customer experience is top quality with real, quantifiable data.

February 9, 2022

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan Meeker

Mattress Crafters

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me do check visitors behaviour. I really like how it does track visitors actions. It would be nicer if the app is a bit lighter to perform. the loading time is longer.

February 7, 2022

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Also, we appreciate your feedback - I’ve passed it along to the team. Thank you for taking the time to leave this year, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Jordan M. from Lucky Orange