See why visitors don’t convert
Spend less time guessing with real-time Dynamic Heatmaps & Recordings; it’s like a DVR for your Shopify store.
Know the right changes to make to stop visitor abandonment - no PhD in analytics required.
Help visitors & save the sale
User-friendly Polls and Chat let you connect with visitors to turn them into happy customers.
About Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays
“Why aren’t my visitors converting?”
Do you know why a visitor left your Shopify store before completing his or her purchase? Lucky Orange knows why.
Installation is fast and takes just a few seconds – no coding required. In addition, Lucky Orange is easy to use, ready to go “out of the box,” and every plan includes full access to all of our features:
- Dynamic Heatmaps
- User Recordings
- Form Analytics
- Live Chat
- Surveys & Polls
- Conversion Funnels
- Real-time Dashboard
- Daily Email Reports
See your website through the eyes of your visitors and customers
Digitally watch over the shoulders of your visitors and customers as they navigate through your Shopify store. See exactly what they are seeing; watch as they click and move through the checkout process with our User Recordings and Dynamic Heatmaps:
- User Recordings: User Recordings act like a DVR for your Shopify store, giving you the chance to watch recordings of visitors and customers as they interact with your store.
- Dynamic Heatmaps: Navigate through your store just like a visitor; data will be immediately populated on every element, drop-down, pop-up, and hover-over menu. Isolate certain devices, traffic sources, and visitors to identify potential pain points and problem areas. # Start a dialogue with visitors before they even leave. Your visitors have a lot to tell you; you just need to ask:
- Chat: It’s simple to setup and even easier to use. You’ll be able to respond quickly to questions and even “co-browse” with visitors to actually point to areas on their screen for further clarification.
- Polls & Surveys: Created pop-up poll questions for a specific page on your Shopify store or just for targeted visitors, such as those coming from Facebook. Common questions include, “What stopped you from making a purchase today?” or “Would you like to be contacted for a free estimate?” Recordings are linked to responses for further insight.
Analyze like a pro
Interested in monitoring and improving your Shopify store? Don’t miss our Form Analytics or Real-time Dashboard:
- Form Analytics: Learn what fields on your forms are taking too long to finish, repeated, or cause the most abandonment.
- Dashboard: Get an instant look at how your Shopify store is doing through the Lucky Orange dashboard, which includes conversion funnels, historical analytics, real-time analytics, Twitter search, and more. # Busy? No problem!
Daily/Weekly Email Reports can be sent each morning directly to your inbox for a quick look at your Shopify store’s highlights.
- Google Analytics,
- Google Tag Manager,
Free to install
7-day free trial! Plans starting at $10/month.
Overall rating Based on 415 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app is great to see how people are using your site, verifying where they are coming from and if it is a bot or an actual user. Would highly recommend it. We find it really useful to optimize our site and see where people get held up.
These are words we love to hear! I’m glad that Lucky Orange is helping you find new ways to optimize your website to drive improvements. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.
Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange
Great app so far. Amazing value for such a simple setup. Mostly using it for monitoring visitor sessions so far, but several other features I plan to take advantage of soon.
Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.
Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange
Belle and Broome
Lucky Orange is the most useful app in terms of understanding user experience and customer behavior on your store. They send me a daily recap email of how many people visited the site, how they navigated there, and where they were located geographically.
The actual app itself is a lot more detailed, and it provides recordings of your customers navigating the site. I've realized a lot of places people were getting hung up or confused because of these recordings. This is invaluable for fine-tuning my customer experience.
I cannot recommend this app enough!
Love to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Thank you for this five-star review, and I’m here if you need anything else!
Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange