Easy to Use
Connect your books in a matter of minutes without setup fees. Print on-demand and deliver to your customers across the globe.
More than 3,000 book format options, binding types, and book layouts are available.
Utilizing on-demand print technology, we deliver high quality printing at competitive prices.
Lulu Direct 정보
Entrepreneurs and business owners agree that having control over your product is critical to successfully growing your business. The Lulu Direct App connects our global print and fulfillment network to your Shopify storefront for a more efficient way to sell your books. Now every time an order is placed for your books, we’ll print and ship the order, and provide you and your customer tracking to ensure everyone is happy. It’s that simple!
- Lulu pioneered on-demand book printing. After printing over 5.3 billion (yes, billion with a B) pages across our global network, we perfected the art of printing high quality, on-demand books, the same as any you’d see on the shelves at your local bookstore or big box
- Lulu offers a variety of binding, size, color and cover options, including common and many uncommon book designs, as well as offering customizable products
- Print prices low enough that you can sell your book for the same or less than a bookstore list price and still realize a substantial profit
- No set-up charges or handling fees
- Global dropshipping direct to your buyer with trackable shipping methods
- As a certified B corporation, we source materials in sustainable and environmentally conscious ways
How does it work?
The Lulu Direct App integrates our printing and fulfillment network with your Shopify store. When an order for a book is placed in your store, it automatically sends a request to our network. We print and ship the order directly to your customer. Integration and setup is easy.
Find the format you need from our range of over 3,000 layouts, bindings, and print combinations. Create everything from magazines, to catalogs, to textbooks, and even large hardcover coffee table books.
No Hassle Shipping
Our global network of printers can send your book to over 150 countries around the world!
*The Lulu Direct App is formerly known as the Lulu xPress App.*
Merchant pays for books printed and shipped by Lulu Direct.
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
L'app funziona bene e non abbiamo avuto reclami sulla qualità di stampa dei libri. Per ora ha solo cambiato nome rispetto alla versione precedente. Rimane il problema che non memorizza, nelle impostazioni, la regione di provenienza del mittente e ha tempi di produzione e spedizione un po lenti per gli standart attuali. Non ci pare che siano disponibili 3.000 formati! Sarebbe utile fossero più complementari a quelli richiesti da Amazon, ci tocca produrre i libri in due formati alla volta.
Pi Chapter 100th
I used the Lulu xPress app with Shopify to publish a commemorative book as an internal fundraiser for my college fraternity. I wanted to remove the "middle man" costs of publishing the book on an online retailer platform. The target audience for this book was very limited, and I wanted the maximum net margin for the book. The solution worked very well and support our project. We experienced an IT issue, and one book shipping issue and Lulu was extremely responsive and timely with resolving those two issues. Otherwise, Lulu xPress app worked flawlessly. Very easier to use and you can view sales in real-time. Lulu Support staff was great in responding to any questions I had. Points to consider when using Lulu xPress App with Shopify. 1. Lulu has responsive and knowledgable customer service support where Shopify really does not;
2. I needed to establish a bank account and U.S. Tax ID number to support your book project with Lulu and Shopify. I did not know this before starting the project;
3. Recommend speaking with an accountant on tax collection and tax payment for your book project. Shopify only collects taxes you specify for your book project and does not pay taxes to municipalities for you;
4. Shopify does an outstanding job of timely paying revenue to you. Shopify transfers funds collected in book sales in 1-3 business days;
5. The integration between Shopify and Lulu Xpress app is outstanding and very easy to implement;
6. Shopify recently made reporting where you have to purchase Shopify Plan $79/month. I needed reporting functionality to obtain transaction-level sales data for my book project. When I created my Shopify page in March 2021, reporting fee when purchasing the Basic Shopify Plan was $29/month.
I'm a small (2 product) self publisher of natural history field guides (BYOGUIDES) who was badly burned a few years back by Shipwire. The combination of Shopify / Lulu has allowed me to relaunch my business without the hassle of warehousing and arbitrarily changing Shipwire policies. The Shopify / Lulu interface / model is not 'simple' to understand or navigate initially, especially if you are trying to distribute globally to small oceanic territories as well as the big ones (e.g. North America). So if you are not a web / developer type I would say you should find someone with solid Shopify store building experience before discovering the many rough edges. I would have rate the Lulu App 3 stars but for Lulu tech support haven been STELLAR and patient as we beat a path (together) to the solution I needed for my customers. I am seeing evidence of constant improvement in the APP but there are still numerous rough edges must navigated daily. For example: there are form field character limits in the Lulu world that are NOT surfaced to the customer in Shopify world. Consequently, orders constantly crash because there is one-too-many characters in a field. The SHOPIFY system doesn't tell you this so they need to discovered by manually checking the Lulu app after each order arrives and hand managed through by me and sometimes tech support. It's a hassle but it is getting better as time goes by.... I could go on esp. w.r.t. to having to manually set up multiple freight rates around for every country you MIGHT sell to - this was auto-magic with my previous solution. But the bottom line is that the system is viable and getting better and there is good support. But if your time is worth anything (or you want to go holidays and relax) make sure you partner with a developer with Shopify store building experience and focus on doing a bunch of test orders that mimic who, and where, your customers are - especially if they are outside the US and EU. Finally, Lulu printing itself, while efficient and of excellent quality does have format limitations. For example, a limited selection of paperweights such that everything feels like a coffee-table book when you might need something with more heft for practical purposes. Also, if you coil bind you can not get a straight run of pages and are forced to have a blank page at the front and back of you book. Otherwise great.